Valley Of The Kings

for matters relating to archaeological and historical dowsing.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Valley Of The Kings

Post by mike »

In Egypt at the Valley Of The Kings I would have expected all the sites to sit on powerful places where sacred ground is to convey that King to the heavens, yet for me its a very sterile place and very unlike the Pyramids which are all powerful, so WHY did every King decide to be buried there...With knowledge of the earth forces like that at the Pyramids, why choose a place thats normal without any powerful forces to use and enjoy, something here for me does not fit....And in my opinion to the south and close to the Nile, at least three buriel sites of great age sit right on powerful natural earth forces to wing their Kings to the Cosmos.Its like through time the sacred knowledge was lost, and the Kings that followed just placed their grave sites together so they could be protected, but that then means the Pyramids are MUCH older than its thought....I date them to 10500 years old,much older than its thought today, but then what do I know. :lol:
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Re: Valley Of The Kings

Post by mike »

The sites south of the Valley Of The Kings are really old, and I believe the Pyramids date to about that same sort of age or a little later, so could in the very distant past ancient Kings of Eygpt have a much better knowledge of the earth forces and their use ? While Im no expert of these matters it seems to me the V of Kings holds rulers/Kings of a much later date, who dont have the knowledge of earth forces, like that in use at the time of the Pyramids...I would have thought the knowledge of the forces would have been held by the priests, and the Kings placed as close to a powerful natural/sacred place as they could to make sure the body rises to the Cosmos after death.Why else have the tunnels in the Pyramids pointing to Sirus, to speed them in that direction along the powerful currents rising from the ground there...
Geoff Stuttaford
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Competent
Competent

Post by Geoff Stuttaford »

(Mike),,,,,,that then means the Pyramids are MUCH older than its thought....I date them to 10500 years old.

I get the same date.
Geoff

Those friends thou hast, and their adoption tried, grapple them to thy soul with hoops of steel (Polonius)
Bonnie
Novice
Novice

Post by Bonnie »

Hi Mike. I can't remember the source, but a long time ago I read that the decision to locate tombs in the Valley of the Kings was strategic, rather than spiritual, it being thought that the hostile terrain and unlikely locale would dissuade thieves - a sort of counterintuitive move on the part of the powers-that-be. I don't usually accept this sort of hindsight reasoning by modern-day "experts," but I am inclined to think that in this case they might be right, as my sense of the Valley of the Kings agree with yours - it doesn't feel energetically aligned at all for spiritual purposes, it feels more utilitarian. Maybe by the time royal figures were being buried in/moved to the Valley of the Kings, a falling-away from sensitive energetic practices was so well along that it seemed not to matter. I am too much an amateur at archeological dowsing to trust my results, so what I'm saying is not based on dowsing, but on a more generalized sense. I look forward to reading what others have to say - you have raised a subject that interests me a great deal.

(Edited to add: a television program about three years ago featured an archeologist who said that he thought the Sphinx and the Pyramids were all of around the period that you and Geoff have dowsed - not surprisingly, his theory seemed not to be taken seriously. Sigh.)
Ian Pegler
Expert
Expert

Post by Ian Pegler »

Sounds like Graham Hancock to me.

Ian
Geoff Stuttaford
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Competent
Competent

Post by Geoff Stuttaford »

Yes, Ian. He did come up with the same date. I get 20,500 BCE for the Sphinx ansd 500 BCE for Petra.

Regarding the Valley of the Kings, It may have been that the type of rock present in that valley may have been relatively easy to tunnel into and remain stable. I find that there was no religious significance in the siting of that valley and would agree with Bonnie that it was partly strategic.I also find that parts of Egypt were subject to earthquakes; one, at least, was responsible for the damage to the original (10500) pyramids at Giza. The Great Pyramid was never built for nor used as a tomb. The theory is that the shaft pointing towards Sirius was to show how the three pyramids aligned with the stars forming Orion's Belt at the time the pyramids were built.

I understand that there is a network of tunnels below the pyramids, one of which certainly connects to the Great Pyramid with the Hall of Records that lies under (about 30 feetbelow) and just to the side of the Sphinx.
Geoff

Those friends thou hast, and their adoption tried, grapple them to thy soul with hoops of steel (Polonius)
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

I understand that there is a network of tunnels below the pyramids, one of which certainly connects to the Great Pyramid with the Hall of Records that lies under (about 30 feetbelow) and just to the side of the Sphinx

Hey should we have a collective dowse here to plot or look for the Hall Of Records,sound very interesting,and it keeps me off the streets, I have read somewhere of the HOR, but the Government wont allow anyone to look for it ?

The Nile Boat was found alongside the Pyramid some time ago, so who knows what else could be there,perhaps the OTHER end of the Sirus worm hole/Orions Belt ?

Dowsing something like this is better than doing it outside Sainsburys,in your own home only the family thinks your crackers. :mrgreen:
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

I keep meaning to have a dowse around the Pyramids with a view to tunnels or the Hall Of Records perhaps under the Sphinx,its cloudy outside and little chance of seeing a UFO, but who knows.Had the feeling all week something was about to happen, saw a Buzzard over Lentons Lane today, my UFO hotspot, perhaps better luck later ? Keep thinking if something was found near or under the Sphinx would the Government go and look, they seem to take their time over everything those chaps, they are in no hurry to discover things, happy to let it grow on them slow and easy.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Tonight I dowsed the Valley Of The Kings to see if the energy lines that pass through the Pyramids cross this area, and perhaps make a path for the Kings buried here to link in with these energy lines to provide a path to the heavens, and they dont cross here but further to the east.So with no clear path to the Pyramids energy lines in my opinion and with no sacred ground I feel the site was just somewhere to place them all that while ago, as I find no link to energy lines or sacred ground to speed their souls to heaven.
Helen-Healing
Competent
Competent

Post by Helen-Healing »

The parents of a Chinese teenager exposed and condemned by internet users for vandalising ancient Egyptian artwork have apologised, reports say.
From the BBC.

It seems China has its fair share of yobs!
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

I read where some high ranking court official during the times of the Kings of Eygpt robbed the sites of the Kings tombs, to provide a fortune to take with him when he went.And looking over the valley of the Kings I can dowse a place where large amonts of gold jewels and silver items are buried 20 feet down in the sand.And I just wonder if the site is some lost Kings site, or this person who robbed each King of their things and placed others valuables in his tomb instead....I cannot remember this high ranking person name now, but looking in the Valley a place stands out which could be where he was laid to rest, or perhaps yet another Kings tomb which over time was lost ??

Just found another site to the west of this one with the same sort of things buried there, but no date yet and to be honest my eyes are dropping out, so check tomorrow perhaps.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

I know it sounds funny, but I have just read as well as the Valley Of Kings, there is a Valley Of The Queens, so thats got to be worth a dowse to see if all the Queens tombs have been found, as Im sure some must have remained hidden, and who knows what could have been buried with them.In some cases the Queens carried more power than the men did,so its possible some very exciting things went in the tomb with them, and you know women,everything but the kitchen sink. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Yes Valley Of The Queens is further south west of the Kings, and a quick dowse about I picked up 3 places which look ordinary ground and not explored sites already opened, so later I will have a more detailed check/dowse to see whats about there.....It must be the same as the Kings site that they tried to keep every site hidden to foil the tomb robbers, or at least watched every place for a period of time to keep the robbers at bay, and it did work as some of the sites did remain hidden till much later in history.I imagine the Queens Tombs will have some wonderful things waiting to be found, not just riches but everyday things they would use in life, so we could learn a lot from finding and opening these hidden places, and it goes without saying with FULL respect to those who lay there.