Go out and find stuff much?

for matters relating to archaeological and historical dowsing.
TN FireWalker
Beginner
Beginner

Re: Go out and find stuff much?

Post by TN FireWalker »

Hi, I am new to Dowsing and very new to try to find things but just have a question. I've read the books, read the posts (Mike, I wish I was close to the Four Corners), worked with my rods and pendulum...but GOSH, coming up empty.
QUESTION: What am I doing WRONG?
I thought my first easy test would be to find my Sister's original Engagement Ring. She lost it somewhere in the Kitchen of her home she lives in now. I drew a map, she sent me pictures and I got a HOT spot. Top cabinet, left of the stove. She completely emptied the cabinet. NO FIND! So I gave it a week or two and I dowsed again. Asking the questions differently, and got another cabinet. This time it was HOT on the top cabinet to the right of the sink. So today I spoke to her and she looked as I was on the phone. NO FIND. She believes in me and believes that I can find it for her and of course she gave me permission way before I started.
Any one have a suggestion as to what I am doing wrong? The questions I have asked are: is it presently in this room, point to the area it can be found, etc.
I have been at this for weeks. I do not want to get discouraged, but gosh....any advise? She lost it months ago and did get it replaced, that is why I am using the word, original engagement ring. Her kitchen is basic rectangle, cabinets on every wall, sink, stove, eating island in the middle of the floor, refrigerator and dishwasher.
Thank you in advance if anyone can advise this 'newby'.
Sincerely,
Nancy....'Lost in the Desert'. :(
Nancy
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Hi Nancy, Sorry you have not been able to find the ring, perhaps you are trying too hard.I find if you dowse so its like a game and enjoy it and have fun, you seem to work much better, and you get better results...I would imagine the ring was made of gold, first dowse for gold in a picture to get its influence and signature, then use that to narrow the search down in the house,and while your sure the ring is in the kitchen, open the search to the entire house more....Im no expert on this but thats what I would do, look/dowse with a side view of the house/flat in your mind,to see what area has the ring/gold influence, then refine that down to the room.Take little steps at first, ask direct questions, and try and confine your search to the one room once you are happy its that room/place.Hope you find it, the more you dowse, the better you will get Nancy,and dont ever get frustrated when things are going wrong, its a leaning curve you walk which will improve as you practice more.....And I just LOVE Arizona, its my idea of the wild west, so much to see and do, text me PM your home area, and I will find you a target on Google Earth, where you can dowse and compare results later okay. Silly question, but could the ring fall down the sink hole, and be in the sink trap underneath the sink ?
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Dowsing around the fields where the Battle Of Colloden took place in 1745, a number of places to the west have sites where things have been hidden in the ground.Both gold and silver coins and some items as well, it could have been family things hidden away at the time of the battle, or troops hiding their loot perhaps to collect later, but never did ?
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Around 1820 a number of ships were loaded with huge amounts of Spanish gold and silver both coins and items of great value,said to be worth 63 million in todays prices,and the place where these ships were to go was Mexico.BUT the captain of the ships was not a trusted person and took the gold and silver, he is supposed to have sailed to Cocos Island in the Indian Ocean and buried some of the loot there, to be collected later.But with 11 ships all full of treasure I imagine it was a dream come true for the sailors who ran each ship, a chance to be rich beyond all dreams, and I believe they all devided and went different ways and buried their cargo of treasure to be collected later when everything blew over.So the hunt is on across both the Pacific and Indian Oceans to look for places where both gold and silver coins and items are buried still today, a number of Islands are mentioned where they could have sailed to bury their loot,and I believe the Pacific Ocean was the best place to head for when they left port in my opinion.To sail across to the Indian Ocean seems too far with a heavy cargo and the chance to make a new life, Im sure they would have stayed in the Pacific, and gone to one of the many islands there to bury some cargo and lay low for a while, and perhaps sink their ship to hide the fact they reached that island...So looking around and dowsing some of the Islands mentioned looking for both gold and silver and jewels has had some good results,and the recent date of 1820 points to the finds being from this stolen treasure from Lima in Peru.Even along the coast from Lima to the north shows results of where something is buried around this date and time,it would have been a place close enough to hide the cargo and not risk any long sea journey at the time, and then come back later to recover and sell their loot.Its an exciting tale of pirates if you will, they stole the treasure as others had stolen it in the first place from the Indians of South America,and much of it still remains where they buried it all that time ago,waiting to be found.

Pinaki and Tahiti are just some of the islands mentioned where they could have sailed to, and I will check all those and others along the route in the Pacific .

Had a hit on Tahiti already, not huge but very nice just the same, might be some truth its where they headed at least one ship ?
Last edited by mike on Tue Sep 26, 2017 3:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Pinaki in the French Polynesia is just one of many islands there, its going to be a while to check them all out, but its fun having a look, NOT that Im in any condition to go digging any time soon. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Looking at the Hindu Kush Mountains tonight for a lost treasure still buried there I dowsed both natural gold in a good amount, plus the gold and silver coins and jewels left there some 240 years ago I believe, its another very high mountain area and will be hard going to dig out any treasure still buried there.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Looking over the Pacific Ocean its dotted with countless islands and places where the sailors who stole that Spanish gold and silver items might have headed, one exciting thing was a place I found where the treasure was ALL things made of gold and silver and jeweled items, but they all were from Churches, so they had to be crosses and religious items from the many Catholic Churches.NOT a single gold coin or silver coin was included,I would love to examine the loading sailing manifest of the Spanish at the time in Lima, so see what ship carried all those items, those records have to be in Saville now where these things are kept/stored from the past....I would imagine all the things most precious to them like the Catholic crosses and Church items would be kept together in the one ship,and that might have had the most guards aboard to protect this special cargo....But just think of it, two days out in the rolling ocean what guard would still be standing, let alone able to protect the cargo or himself from the crew, they must have been killed or forced to join the crew, with little choise.With 11 ships loaded with all that gold and silver it must have been a dream come true for those sailors, and I believe they would have all gone their own ways to bury the cargo, and wait for the hunt to stop looking for them....And perhaps not all that was buried was ever found and dug up again, certainly some of it remains where it was buried, I get a number of hits where things are buried so I would think a lot of it still remains out there.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

I read about the copper scrolls found which point its said to treasure in 64 places across Egypt, and if you dowse about its a fact gold can be found in remote places, and even once I dowsed it in a river.And now it seems loads of looted treasure could be somewhere in the Valley Of The Kings as well in a yet unknown tomb, taken from other Kings tombs before they were sealed, and put in another place for later, its all go...Not to mention some Kings/Princes in India who had vast fortunes buried with them, which even today have not been found yet, then what about those who faught and looted complete towns and went away with the proceeds, left buried when things turned bad to collect another day, which never came ??
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Checking out past sites where Gold was mined a number of places in the UK still could produce some very good finds in my opinion,even the long gone ancient Roman mines are still interesting to nose about and look for gold veins running across the land....Some past mines are dug out for sure, but others do offer a chance to strike it rich for those who want to gamble a little and search around and do some search holes.....While many named sites still have a small amount of gold there, if you look about other places close show the same exact influence as each mine and could be part of the same gold vein.It would need a couple of search holes dug down to less than 20 feet, just to see if the level of gold was worth deep trenching to follow the vein where it ran.In many places the vein is closer than 10 feet to ground level, so if you pick the right position you dont need to go deep to test it out,just follow the vein till the ground drops lower and dig/test there.It can be anything from 5 to 30 feet under the soil at ground level, but this has to be be worth digging, if the sample from the vein shows good returns.Yes the gold vein can change, where in the past the water might have allowed the vein to increase on the bends of rivers, and at any waterfall or sharp bend.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Looking around Cornwall so many places where I dowse Gold in and around rivers and places,I just never had a clue it was to be found so close to ground level,and its odd most veins run nne to ssw underground in 6 out of 7 places I found.Im sure some sites must have gold at ground level where streams run and has had the gold washed out from the hills and mountains in the distant past, and where the water has cut a path across the country side in places which might now be dry.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Its cold outside so I spent an hour looking around Cornwall again for gold veins,along the south coast area today and the veins run East to West rather than nne to ssw in my opinion, but without doubt one site is really good, and is much better than anything else around on the other coast line.If water cuts across these veins in any direction it would be a very good place to pan, and if my legs woud only work better I would love to go looking and panning in the summer when its nice and warm....I have checked for rivers in Cornwall and I have a list of over 29 rivers which I will :roll: check out.Three stand out on the list dowsing each of them, and the one I checked yesterday proved to be very interesting, so I want to look now at the two other places, but you HAVE to keep honest and just go with the flow and not make the sites fit. :lol: Come back when I have looked at the other two rivers okay, after a cuppa. 8)

Two of the 3 rivers had something close, so it seems to be picking up the influence from the names, I have 3 more possibles to check, but they all dont stand out like the others. Dinner ready so its break time time now. :roll:
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Checking some of the rivers in Cornwall again today I picked up a spot where I believe Roman coins are hidden deep down on Bodmin Moor, with possible Roman sites close to the position, so it follows perhaps at some time in the past someone hid a bag of coins for safe keeping, hoping to return later.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Reading yet another pirate story it seems the Seychelles have been in the past a place where the pirates operated and shipped out to raid around its coast, might be a place to dowse about looking for anything left behind ???
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Yes I believe some things are still to be found in the Seychelles, as it was once the haunt of pirates, so over time before the island was built up things might have been buried to keep them safe.The main pirate was Olivier Le Vasseur, who managed to stop and rob a ship loaded with gold and silver and many church things of great value, I can dowse one big mixed load of things and one small load of silver coins from about mid 1600, but thats too early for the Frenchman, but my dates could be out ? The large load contains gold and silver and jewels, and gold items but not church things, so it could have been from another robbed ship or town somewhere ? Going to try and find the huge gold cross which took 3 men to carry it, but I imagine it had to have been melted down to a smaller size for easy hiding, that cross alone would weigh down any ship.

The hunt for pirate treasure being carried out along the Bel Ombre part of the coast on Mah I dont believe will find anything,and this digging has been going on for years father and son, but in my opinion nothing is there....Cannot find the huge gold cross anywhere, I believe it was melted down and shared out between the crew, or just cut up and shared out.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Looking at lost Gold Mines in the US tonight I believe the story of the Dryden Texas gold mine to be true, in that years ago a chap working on a farm there talked of finding a gold mine and he was told to go away, even when he produced a chunk of gold for them....Dowsing about I believe the story to have some truth and he well may have found something of value, for me the gold vein runs from nne towards the south and is pretty long there,well worth looking for still today.Have 3 others places to go looking about other mines lost in the US over the years, well it keeps me off the streets and in the warm,and its fun.