Kyoto temples and energy lines

Leys, Alignments, Energy leys, ley lines... what do you call them?
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Re: Kyoto temples and energy lines

Post by mike »

Hi Rory,
Well first of all I picked this path up some time ago when I was dowsing Table Mountain, and I picked the path up when I went west to the coast, but to catch it as it is at Table Mountain I have gone right back to the coast there, but this path runs about south/north right the way up Africa I believe, it is west of the Pyramids I feel, but I will try and pick up where it enters the Med....On the coast at MUIZENBERG the Baden Powell coast road runs east for some distance, the path runs from MUIZENBERG for I believe 4-5 thousand yards due east following the BP Drive..... I would appreciate other peoples views on this good or bad. 8)

PATH seems to leave Africa between Tripoli and Benghazi running south to north hitting the toe of Italy.
Rory
Novice
Novice

Post by Rory »

Hi Mike
I read in Hamish Millers book 'In search of the Southern Serpent' that he came across two powerful energy lines that ran through Table Mountain and all the way up through Africa to the Pyramids. They were called the Mao and the Shango. I spent some great times in Cape Town in my youth and went up table mountain so I am going to capture that in my mind and see if I can dowse the widths of the lines at the top. Hamish shows in his book that they run along side each other at the top of the mountain. However , because it is said that these lines exit Africa in Egypt, they may not be the lines your are referring to.

I have made a note in my diary to dowse the lines on the 2nd 3rd and 4th of December at Avebury and on some of the other lines I know of in this area. I will let you know what I observe.

One thing you may or may not have considered though is that the lines are not vertical all the time. I have evidence to show they lean at certain times. It may be that these lines tilt at quite a large angle at some times of the year, which would give us measuring them on the ground the appearance that they had widened.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Hi Rory,
I have that book of Hamish somewhere at home,have to read it again and see where he thought the lines ran, Table Mountain is very wide and its possible more than one energy line runs through here.I know the line I found does not head to Egypt, because I thought yesterday when I checked where it ran to see where those at the Pyramids went as an after thought.They seemed of small width but very powerful yesterday, so it would be interesting to see if they crossed the area of the Valley Of The Kings perhaps, as I know no sacred ground is there, maybe the informed ones picked that area as the energy line from the Pyramids crossed there ? That would be a possible place for those lines to cross the area where the Kings would rest after death, and perhaps share with the Pyramids a path to the heavens down the same energy lines that the Pyramids share ? Having another look tonight for other energy lines crossing Table Mountain Rory, get back if I find anything, and the sandman does not cross my path.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Just dowsed Table Mountain and yes I picked up two single energy paths going over the mountain, but we are talking just 5.62 feet wide running just the west side of the TM marker, and the other energy line some distance to its east going over the top.I know a couple of sacred sites exist on TM and they might be fed by these two energy lines, I dont know without checking for sure, but these just dont compare to the wide path I found some time ago.I dont know if Hamish talked of what width these energy paths were, but for me while being active and powerful they dont compare to Kyoto and whats there, or the other wide path further east of TM in my opinion...Going to suss out the lines at the Pyramids now, Im on a mission :lol:
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

WOW this is getting better by the minute folks, I followed the path of the Table Mountain energy lines past where they leave Tripoli going across the Med to the toe of Italy, and this is where it gets really good, the path crosses to Bosnia at Dubrovnik GOING EAST.This brings the energy lines right to the point where the ancient Bosnia Pyramids stand, bang on the spot,those sites sit on this very wide ancient track....This post is taking any number of turns here, but its SO interesting folks, I believe the Bosnian Pyramids to be very old, and it poses the question did those who understood and built the Bosnian Pyramids, then take a hand with those at Giza at a later date ?
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Im not doing well at the moment, another message gone amiss....Just south east of Saguache in south Colorado is two paths of energy lines crossing at a sacred site some 2100 years old in my opinion, the one running north to south is 131 meters wide, with the west to east one 121 meters wide, this is wide for the US in my opinion, and could have been a place of worship for the native folks there...Wide energy paths dont seem to be special as any number exist I believe around the world, and may even cross the globe many times over from the poles, who knows for sure ?
Rory
Novice
Novice

Post by Rory »

Hi Mike
Have still to do some distance dowsing work, but thought you might like to know of Mount Hiei. It is known as a holy mountain to the North East of Kyoto. That would link it with the Northern temples that run in the NE direction and possibly with the very wide line you mentioned.

Worth googling
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Hi Rory,
Im full of cold and feeling out of salts right now, but I will take a look later to see whats about, the birds outside are eating the mixed corn I put out for them today, they need the energy for another cold night,warmest place is in bed, but the laptop keeps falling off the bed :mrgreen: ..Catch you all later when I warm through more,like a snake me, I need the body warm before I can move :lol: ..Hoped to check the energy paths before and after December 3rd, but at this rate I wont be moving far.
Rory
Novice
Novice

Post by Rory »

Mike
Very cold dowsing today. No chance of getting to Avebury but did dowse the local lines. Sorry no change as to what I normally expect to see. However what I normally find may be different to most and that still may be what you have found.

I have a small website that may lead you to more answers Mike and some of the work I am doing. http://www.dowsingobservations.co.uk
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Thanks for having a go Rory, no bother I am so cold just now I have only been out in the car for short journeys, havent done anything this week dowsing wise, but thanks for trying, will check your web site asap.
ledgehammer
Competent
Competent

Post by ledgehammer »

Hi, the ancient capital before kyoto was nara, it would be interesting to see if there is a connection
The universe is a soul, trying to understand itself.... We each have the power to look inward at its immense beauty....