Ley Lines

Leys, Alignments, Energy leys, ley lines... what do you call them?
arthur hamlin
Competent
Competent

Re: What is a Ley Line ?

Post by arthur hamlin »

Bonnie wrote:
arthur hamlin wrote:
Bonnie wrote:Perhaps some of the points made here relate to the semantic distinctions Geoff discussed in this thread (specifically the last post, which defines the terms "ley line," "energy leys" and "energy line").
I am all in favour of trying to analise energy lines but feel that interpretations should not be etched in concrete until say a decade has passed to allow unknown variables to surface which could add or cause a change to the original understanding.
Arthur
Nevertheless, I think it's important to stay within the context of the question as posed, observing the parameters suggested by the original poster.
I also think its important to stay within parameters, but we all sense differently when it comes to dowsing and must not be straight jacketed as info comes from spirit which in turn is free and is not boxed in by conformity.
We give answers when requested and hope it helps, and sometimes the responder is able to give additional info which the responder also deems worthy of consideration.
Arthur
Kevin
Novice
Novice

Post by Kevin »

Words, words , words.
What is ENERGY?
I agree about information, and would add that phase conjugation occurs along the information corridors.
This means both ways at once, but the fractionional difference in the information going one way versus the other is TIME.

I dowse this as of universe, with scalar potential where there is one source, the alpha and omega, and that every subsequent scalar off spring also has it's own local alpha and omeaga, as each of ourselves does, the heart.

I dowse that the universe is a sea of perfectly packed stellated dodecahedrons that allows local information circulations of dual spin nature, as ourselves do.
The geometry involved enables this to occur at all scales , and that all fields of this operate within each other due to the geometry of a perfectly packedsubsatance.

The force, the drive is the flow of time.
kevin
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

e: What is a Ley Line ?

Postby Geoff Stuttaford » Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:48 am
Mike,

I did request dowsed responses to this theory, not beliefs.
Geoff

This is a dowsed response,A Ley Line is SO much more than just a link between ancient sites, and for me contains energy I can feel and measure, and could have become over time in the ancient past a walk/track way that enlightened people walked to enjoy and experience that magical force...Beliefs to me are something you experience but dont understand fully and perhaps seek out others to enforce your belief till it becomes closer to a fact than a belief ? We post experiences here to learn from others and what they might have dowsed under the same conditions, that way we all learn the same lessons and can move on from there to better and bigger things,or should we all wait till our beliefs produce proof at some time then discuss it years after ? Nail your colours to the masthead and push forward,why wait,at my age tomorrow may never come. :lol:
simonwheeler
Copper Supporter
Copper Supporter
Proficient
Proficient

Post by simonwheeler »

Arthur: we all sense differently when it comes to dowsing and must not be straight jacketed as info comes from spirit
we all sense differently
Probably.
info comes from spirit
is what you believe.
must not be straight jacketed
is, perhaps, what you do by dogmatically persisting in writing that "info comes from spirit" ? (just a thought, Arthur....)
Arthur: sometimes the responder is able to give additional info which the responder also deems worthy of consideration.
quite.
Mike: that way we all learn the same lessons
I agree about the importance of experiential learning, which is what you imply earlier in that post, but if we are all at different stages- as we are, by definition, because we are all individuals with an accumulation of varied experiences- why do we need to learn the "same lessons"?

My sense of what is going on in this thread (or was going on!) is an attempt to find common ground (excuse the pun please)- a sort of memorandum of understanding- so that we can get beyond the semantics. As Kevin wrote:
Words, words , words.
Don’t be so open-minded that your brains fall out. LAWRENCE FERLINGHETTI

www.simongordonwheeler.co.uk

Simon
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

I think Kevin meant, words, words,words,going round in circles. :mrgreen: Take the point and understand where we differ from each other, but when any topic comes up and we all post something a lot of truth is in there somewhere I find,perhaps we dont all agree and find the same things,but reading between the lines of all the posts if you half close your eyes the truth is often very close, well thats how I see it...As time goes by we will refine our knowledge and the people who follow us will get a head start to understand the world around us,its a never ending learning curve I feel on a forum like this, so power to your pens friends, and keep posting. 8)
arthur hamlin
Competent
Competent

Post by arthur hamlin »

Quote from Simon:-
info comes from spirit - is what you believe.
must not be straight jacketed - is, perhaps, what you do by dogmatically persisting in writing that "info comes from spirit" ? (just a thought, Arthur....)

I know Simon, and I will keep honouring and testifying to this believed source as a most beautiful source one could expect to experience.
I expect half those that dowse have a very similar belief and hope that their enjoyment is as wonderful if not better than mine.
Arthur
eve111

Ley Lines

Post by eve111 »

Being a complete novice to Ley lines and dowsing, I would like some help to match up Ley lines.
Being very adveturous and spontanious,as a family we like to experience newe places and enviroments so have moved house a number of times.
We have noticed that our moves seem to follow a pattern and our new homes always sit within major Ley lines always moving west northwest.
Our next move we hope to embark on will take us to the Isle of Lewis .
can anyone help us to match up the ley line path. as we can only seem to find a website that matches postcodes in England, we are moving from EX238UD to HS2 9QU From Bude Cornwall to Gravir Isle of Lewis.
Any help would be appreciated
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Re: Ley Lines

Post by mike »

Hi Eve 111,
Think you should stay where you are, I feel the old home has a few active energy lines close and passing through,feels a warm nice place there....But the new house at HS2 9QU does not offer the same sort of welcome, couple of energy lines I feel pass at the west end of the Lake to your east of the house, with another above your new home passing through the middle of the Lake there, well in my opinion.....Me I would stay put given the chance.....Look for any exciting places in Scotland close to you where you live, and come back. 8)
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Hi Eve 111,
Looking at your new home something powerful and old is above your home the other side of the road there, where the five houses are across the main road...If you look on Google Earth you will see above the houses what looks like a path/stream running up the hill behind and to the north/west of those five house, AND at the top what looks like a butterfly with outstretched wings on top, plus a mark just below that design/shape...The butterfly shape has at its right bottom corner a very ancient site some 3150 years old, in a circular shape with an X of energy lines passing through east/ west and north/south, this is unique and special, a place of dreams, sit quiet here to link in with the spirits of the site and enjoy....PERHAPS you have chosen well, OR the site has chosen you to stay and enjoy,please return here to tell of your experiences Eve111, and forgive my manners, WELCOME to the forum.
eve111

Post by eve111 »

Hi Mike
Thank you for your reply.
Am I right in saying that both posts are from you?
A little confused as one seems to contradict the other, so wanted you to clarify that the second post is relevent.

I wonder if you are actually picking up on the energies of the people who lived in the house.
The present person is desperate to move back to southern England and has many anxiety and stress issues, and the previous before a wasnt happy as the location was too remote.

we are very drawn to the new place on the on the Isle of Lewis ( HS2 9QR).
Yes you are very right about our current home in Cornwall it is very warming and it is the first home I have felt secure in.

More of your thoughts greatly recieved

Thank you
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Hi Eve111,
Yes sorry its me both times, I felt the first time you was leaving a wonderful place for a VERY QUIET life in Scotland, but when I checked the new home out I found this wonderful ancient site a stones throw away from there to the west of you...I know many people have exciting visions and changes of life and outlook when they stand quiet in a Sacred Circle, the forces there are like people and will chat to you and exchange thoughts and ideas, you learn from each other if you allow the forces to enter you with an open mind, its a two way thing honest.Please come back and post when you have moved and walked the site in Scotland Eve111,tell us what you felt and anything that happened,its a new sort of experience to the home you knew, but more powerful in many ways.While the Sacred Circle is a little way off, the forces cross around you and will Im sure make you very welcome,havent found a bad site yet :lol:

All ancient sites are connected one way or another, if the new home feels cold at first remember the old house and take the warmth there with you, it does look out of the way, a long walk to the shops :lol: And not to mention the local Pub, NOT that I drink, well just during the football match on TV :mrgreen:
eve111

Post by eve111 »

Hi Mike
Thankyou for your prompt reply
Yes the new house is far from anywhere, the town is 27 miles away! There is a postoffice within walking distance.
Im a very spirtual and Psychic, and my love is healing crystals and tarot,although Im able to do readings without cards.My partner and I have a real passion for neolithic sites and when I was well we used to have weekends all over the southern part of the country visiting the different sites, my favourate being the rollright stones.
If we move to the house on the Isle of Lewis we wont be that far from Callenish stones, all very exciting.

This is a very complicated move as we are waiting for the occupant of the house on the Isle of Lewis to find the perfect home back in the south, and he is dismissing many homes.
I have a real calmness about me , and im not the most patient of people, and believe it will happen when and if it is ready to ( most unlike me lol )

I will definatly come back and tell you my experience if we ever get to move there, we are very excited by your news of the sacred site there, but not at all suprised, as the draw to the Island was very strong.
Thanks Mike

Eve
Lyndon Ronstadt
Novice
Novice

Post by Lyndon Ronstadt »

Good luck with the Avis self-drive removals van. :lol:
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

DONT FORGET included mileage with that van, phew better you than me :mrgreen: And a camping stove and eggs and bacon, something to keep body and mind together on the road. :lol: NOT forgetting the PG Tips.... :roll: Good luck Eve 111.
Grahame
Site Admin
Site Admin
Proficient
Proficient

Post by Grahame »

To add to this debate on the nature and definition of leys, and whether visual alignments are actually deliberately created, here is a link to the transcript of the 'Great Debate' between John Michell and Aubrey Burl that was published in 'Popular Archaeology' in1983:
https://www.cantab.net/users/michael.be ... /main.html.

Well worth a read over a cup of tea. :)
Grahame
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it - Terry Pratchett.