Body Energy and Animals

For matters relating to dowsing for health and wellbeing
tomogston

Body Energy and Animals

Post by tomogston »

(mod - moved to Health forum - GG)

I was travelling out to see my wife in the far east, before we were married. I hurt my back a few days before, normally i would have cancelled as when i sat down for any length of time it was really painful !! One of the cabin crew was a trained chinese doctor said he would help ease my back , as by this time i was standing most of the time at the back of the plane

He pinched the top of my ear,i felt a reaction in my lower back ,he then placed his left index finger just off my spine , with his right hand at his side shaking it slightly and his left middle finger extended . The sensation was like a cool air being blown throught a small tube against my spine ,hard to describe really .Within four minutes the pain was gone !! I think he said he had got rid of the bad energy ? This was about fifteen years ago i cannot remember.
I told him i was interested in dowsing massage body energy etc ,he said he knew about dowsing but normally used his fingers to find any problems. I picked up a few things from him ,it would have been great to get a training experience like this !

A few years after this my cat had broken her pelvis i tried the same thing the doctor had done to my spine. Leaving my finger just off her pelvis slightly shaking my other hand trying to imagine negative energy leaving the area the break was in . Even though the cat eyes were shut and could not see my hand she started to purr, when she stopped purring i stopped . I tried this another twice and got the same reaction, making sure she did not see my hand.The next time i got no reaction i felt maybe that was enough, the cat knew best .

Recently did the same type of thing to a friend who has had a bad back,after i had gave him some very light massage with oil
He said he felt a cool sensation at his spine and it made quite a difference easing his discomfort .
At no point did i touch his spine after the massage

Always wondered what other things people try on animals and the reactions they get .
Its not really laying on of hands as i did not touch the cat directly, i wonder what really went on with the cat ?
I am not a full time healer by the way, some people have a real skill for helping both animals and humans.
Nice to hear some healers views on this topic as well.
Tom
simonwheeler
Copper Supporter
Copper Supporter
Proficient
Proficient

Re: Body Energy and Animals

Post by simonwheeler »

Don’t be so open-minded that your brains fall out. LAWRENCE FERLINGHETTI

www.simongordonwheeler.co.uk

Simon
tomogston

Post by tomogston »

Hi Simon food for thought thanks for that !

Tom

P.S Glad you got the power back on !
simonwheeler
Copper Supporter
Copper Supporter
Proficient
Proficient

Post by simonwheeler »

Tom: P.S Glad you got the power back on !
Thanks.
(I guess you're referring to the electricity, rather than any personal or healing or psychic power suggested by my posting!)
Don’t be so open-minded that your brains fall out. LAWRENCE FERLINGHETTI

www.simongordonwheeler.co.uk

Simon