Michael/Mary Line

Leys, Alignments, Energy leys, ley lines... what do you call them?
fostertom
Beginner
Beginner

Re: Michael/Mary Line

Post by fostertom »

mike wrote:for my money the Michael/Mary Line is split at Presonbury Castle with one line through the Castle, and the other to the south at Sandypark.These more or less follow each other to the east like two lines on a map, and the lower of these two powerful lines pass through Wonson further to the east, where it does snake along the valley in places.At Dunsford Church the lower of the two Leys runs through St Marys Church, while the higher Ley path is to the north of here 0.13 of a mile
Wow, you're saying the Mary line is actually dual? Do you think it's like that all the way, or splits/later reunites? I've never heard or thought of that - always one female paired with one male. Can't find my 25000 map but will check out what you're saying.

You say 'to north of here' - but you're in Coventry?
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

I was tired a little when I dowsed out the Michael Mary Line last night, but finding the lines split I checked each of them to where I dowsed them on Google Earth.And during this I found the lines to me are in fact running counter to each other, Mary from the east, and Michael from the west yet in places together and in harmony.I found this some years ago at the Stone Avenue at Avebury, where the lines seemed to run counter to each other there, but I thought no it cannot be,yet here it is again at Prestonbury Castle and Sandy Park...I wonder if other dowsers can check this out, I feel the Michael and Mary line to run counter to each other, and not both from St Michaels Mount ?? At Sandy Park just above there is Parford Well and the A382 close, the Mary Line to me runs through here going west,while at Prestonbury Castle the Michael Line runs through there going east in my opinion...At Hopton I cannot find the old St Marys Church, its all very built up area now, when I was last there it was all open fields, but the energy line is active and running west in my opinion like I thought....I have put the cat amoung the pigeons here, but I have to say it like it is, or I would not be honest, I welcome any comments from folk,its something we should settle asap, the books say Im wrong, but last night and this morning my dowsing says otherwise.I am a little fish in a big barrel I know, but I hope others will take a look at this and post any findings please. 8)

When I said north of here, I meant north of St Marys Church Dunsford 0.13 of a mile, sorry.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Had another look around Hopton for the Michael Mary Line, and they do pass across Lound and Fritton just inland of there, but reports speak of the Michael and Mary Lines at Hemsby which is much further north some miles and St Marys Church there which is a big church.The very old church at Hopton on the Coast Road is in fact St Margarets Church, which for many years was damaged by fire and little more than a shell of a building.I knew that old church thinking it was St MARYS, when I was a lad and used to cycle out Hopton most nights after school to see friends.No problem both the Michael and Mary Lines pass through this part of Hopton, including the area where Potters Holiday Camp is now, and the football field and Golf Course fronting the beach....Question is do the Michael and Mary Line return from the sea at Hemsby and St Marys Church there, I shall dowse about and see what I can, its very interesting and the link with St Marys Church HAS to be a powerful sign it does....Looking at Fritton Lake today the Mary Line is again split from the Michael Line, with the Mary Line passing the west end of the Fritton lake with the Michael Line some distance to the north in the village of Fritton I believe. And to me while the Mary Line runs west, the Michael Line runs east here in Norolk and are counter to each other when I dowsed their energy and force.Its a most interesting subject, I first found this at Avebury Stone Avenue, the counter forces, but at the time all the books never refered to this fact and I thought I was wrong so kept quiet. :lol:

Just had a senior moment so I corrected it, Im doing two jobs at the same time, and not enough brain cells. :mrgreen:
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Looked at St Marys Church at Hemsby and I cannot find the Michael Mary Lines returning from the sea there,I dowsed a long way offshore to make sure its not been blocked, but I can find no link to the powerful energy line in that area....I think the Michael Mary Line must go across the North Sea to Europe, as it does dowse in Russia from what I have found before, so where they start from would be of great interest to me, and it might be possible to find this out.The fact they are two powerful energy lines, but linked in places and yet remain in harmony together makes me think they both are involved with the same Sacred place on the planet, but travel in different directions to meet up miles away where they often share the same paths to energise and enlighten the world together.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Looked at Hemsby for Leys and one does come from the north there, at Winterton just north of Hemsby where BACK LANE kinks a Ley comes from the east to meet one from the north there, right at the road junction, but no special site to dowsing today, yet still powerful for those with open minds.Beach road has the east Ley running part along that road in places, meeting up with the north Ley at that Back Lane road junction. No special sites close to these villages, but Im sure Leys will pass here in places, its just a case of looking and plotting their passage, which will move to the phases of the Moon, and the cycle of four year increase and decrease each year at December 3rd.
fostertom
Beginner
Beginner

Post by fostertom »

mike you seem to be talking a v different Michael Mary scene from what Hamish Miller described and I've dowsed here and there. AFAIK there's a female Mary and a male Michael dowsable earth-energy lines, which wander about independently, miles apart, but which converge and cross at sacred sites; those points lying on an uncannily straight map alignment called the Michael Mary ley line, which is itself not dowsable.

So when you talk of Michael and Mary running that close together, it's strange to me. AFAIK it's Mary alone passing through Prestonbury, my farmyard and Dunsford - Michael is miles north.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Thats what I get fostertom,and the same the other end at Hopton near Gt Yarmouth, both very close together, and yes different from what Hamish wrote in his book.I found the twin path along the Avebury Stone Avenue some years ago, and questioned if he was right or I was with Michael and Mary paired but running counter to each other...It might mean different things to different people perhaps, we get the dowsing results from our own work and ability, and sometimes with two folk it does not match with the same picture/outcome. I would welcome any dowsers opinion on this with the Michael and Mary Line, while they do twist and turn, I dont think they wonder very far from each other like at Prestonbury Castle, for me Michael goes through the Castle four Leys wide at this time with Mary a short distance south at Parford Well four Leys wide ?
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Hi Fostertom,
Double checked everything and added some measurements to the facts, at Prestonbury I dowse the Michael Mary line 0.24 of a mile apart, and at Hopton I dowse the M and M line each side of the new road roundabout 0.19 of a mile apart there.And to top the lot I find the Mary line on St Michaels Mount in the dead centre of the island, with the Michael line in the boat dock to the north of the Mount 0.12 of a mile apart, now thats the first time I have tried this....I have Pauls and Hamish book in the garage, and to be honest its been there for about two years now when I moved, so I cannot compare any details, other than what I dowse over the last week....I admire Hamish and dont wish to cause upset, at the Avebury Stone avenue and the Sanctuary the M and M line run together in harmony, but in my opinion counter to each other, as I believe right across the country/world.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

If I can I will try and find Hamish book in the garage tomorrow and have a re read of it, I hope other folk will offer opinions here, its not about who is right or wrong, just a case of putting the M and M path down clear and correct for others to appreciate in the future....I wonder if over time, or when a full Moon comes round perhaps the M and M line does change, we need to know this and plot its position to see how much it moves.Wish I had posted this difference before,when Hamish was here and could comment,sometimes you have to take a step back before you can take two steps forward. I never got all of Hamish books, but he always wrote and was very nice when you contacted him, I just wish I had met him, a sad loss to the world.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Not been on line for a while, but I dowsed the St Michaels Mount tonight and the M and M Line are 0.10 apart and about the same position as before,so perhaps the Moon does affect the distances apart at times of the year, you would have to dowse it all year round to find out.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Dowsed again today and the distance between the Michael and Mary line remains the same for me, with Mary running east to west across the centre of the island, and Michael more to the north in the boat dock running west to east.For me they are not both moving the same direction, but without doubt they often come close together and meet for sure without conflict.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Looked and dowsed today both the Michael and Mary Line and they still pulse energy different directions in my opinion at St Michael Mount.With the Mary Line about the centre of the island running east/west, with the Michael Line just in the boat dock at the north side running west to east, where the mainland path comes close there to the island .Its all the same position for a while now, I just wonder if folk can check this out if they ever visit and the direction of flow on St Michaels Mount of both the Michael and Mary Line please.You cannot beat being on the ground, but Im sure the accepted notion the two lines run the same direction is wrong, so the only way to find out is for people to double check this on site to be sure, and thanks for anyone doing this during a visit....I just wish I could visit and walk the island, but with my back and legs its a problem with no answer, perhaps a mobility chair or a quad bike would be nice to roar across the causeway. :lol: :lol:
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

I know folks who dowse sometimes cannot agree with dowsing results at one site but I have a reason why, its possible for ANY dowser to be a negative or posative dowser, this will mean you will find some energy readings are the reverse of what others might report at the same ancient site.Dont ask me what I am, but I know Im not the same as Jim Lyons from our crop circle days, perhaps I should ask Jim what he is, then I would know what I am 8-) Perhaps its something others have found over time I dont know, but its a possible reason why some dowsers cannot always agree dowsing ancient sites, not a case of getting things wrong, its just you are not in tune with the forces there picking up different aspects of the same energy line/Ley.One thing more, in my experience a Ley line has a directional force which means it moves one way along the line,your dowsing will show if you stand along the line which way the energy is flowing, left to right or right to left.But just to confuse the issue some other energy lines are bi-directional, so be aware not all forces are the same and do the same job, and dont even go where Time anomalies occur like the Woolwich Foot Tunnel, thats another story.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Looked at Prestonbury Castle and the Michael line runs below through Easton, while the Mary runs through Drewsteignton to the north a little here in my opinion, both going different directions and counter to each other. I have asked for years other dowsers comments but they are all very shy, while I am that old I don’t care anymore and say what I feel/dowse. :mrgreen:

It’s true I have got them the wrong way around in the past, but I have no doubt now Michael and Mary run counter to each other, while pairing often at ancient sites across the UK and planet. With Mary running west to east, and Michael running east to west, sorry if this conflicts with others opinion, it’s my honest dowsing results folks.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Looked this morning for Michael and Mary at Dunsford, and today Mary run right along the Church building of St Mary west to east direction, and Michael runs east to west at the T junction south of the village where it’s marked River Teign on Google maps. This can only be perhaps 250 yards apart here both lines, so the influence of the lines is strong here for sure in this village, they may wander during a full Moon period perhaps north or south of where they normally are, it happens sometimes. And often Leys are linked to water springs where they will form over and take their direction of travel, and while it’s said both Michael and Mary have no dowsing signature, how else can you follow them so easy if they are without influence ?? Like I said I don’t wish to cross swords with anyone, I just post what I dowse and feel, and leave it to others to agree or not after they visit or map dowse this area, any comments are welcome here, we are after all on a leaning curve dowsing, you never stop learning !!

I notice St Mary line drops down from Drewsteignton to pass through Dunsford Church, while St Michael runs almost due east from Easton to run though the T junction below Dunsford then both continue both east and west across the UK, and the planet for that matter. They both reduce and grow again in numbers each December 3rd every year in a 4 year cycle of reduce and increase again, with 8/16/32/64 being the numbers of lines produced during the cycle, running counter to each other in my opinion.

To the ne of Dunsford is a Holy Well there close to Ready Brook and the house to its east at 50.4138n. 3. 4020w here, it’s got crossed Leys from north to south and east to west, a most wonderful atmosphere and influence here.