For matters relating to dowsing for health and wellbeing
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Fighting Dementia.

Post by mike »

First let me say I have no medical training, and anytime you feel unwell you should visit your doctor without delay, thats always GOT to be your first step...I lost a very dear uncle to dementia some time ago, I never knew he was suffering from it, and when I did find out it was too late to help, and its haunted me ever since. I was so upset at the time and looked for things that might help, asking for help from upstairs what might be done to control or delay dementia from gaining a foothold...And this is what I got in reply,and I offer this post to anyone who are worried about dementia, and are looking for help.....In simple terms dementia is lack of blood pressure to certain parts of the brain, the blood for want of a better way to explain gets dirty.When the blood pressure is low in the brain protons and magnetic influence can clog parts of the brain, not allowing clean fresh blood to wash out magnetic and dirty infected blood to clear vital parts such as recepters and transmitters from your short term memory banks etc...The way to pump clean fresh blood to vital parts of your brain is really simple, hold your nose and sort of sneeze, so you feel your ears click, like when your in an aircraft and you have to pop your ears to adjust to the air pressure.This Im told will allow fresh clean blood to flush the brain and remove the build up of protons and electrical magnetic influence always presant in the brain, and you need to do this twice a day at least to start. I tried this for a month and my memory got much better in all sorts of ways, some people have very narrow veins in the neck feeding blood flow to vital parts of the brain, so to increase the blood pressure now and then makes sure your brain always has a clean fresh blood supply.If your worried your memory is not what it used to be please try this, as you get old your memory will suffer a little, its natural, but on TV tonight a report said as many as 1 in 3 people will get dementia, so its prompted me to post this in the hope of doing some good.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Re: Fighting Dementia.

Post by mike »

Absolutely nothing prepares you for a first visit to a care home where folk with advanced dementia are being cared for, it changes you life in so many ways.No longer will you wish to avoid the visit to friends and family where things perhaps never went well, every moment will count as never before. You just cannot imagine the value of friends and family until something like dementia happens to someone you know,it opens your eyes to what can happen in life,and you learn to make every second special where before it might not have been the case...To walk in a care home and be met at the door by several people all with that same look on their faces of lost souls stops you in your tracks, dementia is a most cruel of conditions.You want to hug them all and take them home with you, to keep them safe and wipe that tormented look from their faces.Each one is lost in his or her own mind, unable to function in the normal way or grasp whats happening to them, those who sleep in easy chairs are the lucky ones.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

I urge anyone who has problems with memory loss to try this popping of the ears and nose for a week or so, it has made me more able to remember past school friends names and all sorts of things from many many years ago.And most important my short term memory has improved along with it, it takes just a moment and it can make such a difference, and costs nothing but time, so pop those ears and nose ,and tell your friends to try it.Lets cut those dementia numbers in half, and most of all lets keep those we love close and happy and always with us in mind and spirit.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

I just wonder if the outbreak of CJD in humans and cows some years ago has affected us all with infected meat from that time period.Its a fact we were fed infected meat from those cows with CJD for some time before the slaughter houses were ordered not to allow infected spinal cords from infected cows to be used in cheap mincemeat,but the question was never answered how long before the ban came into effect.I well remember 3 people in one small village in Leicestershire getting human CJD, and thats unheard of really, odds like that are huge for that to happen.Unless of cause we dont know the full facts and the event was typical across the country being reported but never made public.And could the increase in Dementia just be the aftermath of us all eating infected meat from that period, as the time it takes to grow and spread could be twenty years or more in the brain who knows.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

I read in a recent study old people drinking cocoa during the day, were found to have a better memory short and long term than those who dont drink it often. The cocoa helps parts of the brain where memory is used/stored to work that much better both transmitters and receivers, so overall memory does not suffer so much with old age.The only problem is keeping the sugar and milk low and not over doing things with either, BUT its good news for us grey haired surfers, drink more cocoa !! :lol:
Helen-Healing
Competent
Competent

Post by Helen-Healing »

It's due to the flavanols in cocoa.
However, other very good sources of flavanols are apples, grapes, pears, blackberries, green tea and red wine. Amongst others.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Thanks Helen, I wonder if a pint of Ale is on that list, I would try to get it on my perscription list every month. :lol: .
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Another report today says its important to keep the brain active and busy to keep Dementia away, keep fit and eat good and dont smoke, well thats 2 out of 3 for me,no chance to keep fit with my hips and legs. :lol:
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

I ask all you folks to keep popping your ears twice or more a day to move the blood around the brain,Im sure it helps to remove things which block and impair our memory transmitters and recievers from working correct.While Im no doctor or medical person,dowsing tells me its right and will help people keep dementia away if you do this, its very easy to do and could make such a difference to keep those we love happy and close to us.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

YES please good people keep popping those ears, Im sure doing this will clean/remove the dirty blood within the brain allowing clean blood to circulate around and flush it all clear of debris which blocks the brain electrics from working good.Many people are born with narrow veins in the neck and brain, so popping the ears will increase blood pressure to the head cleaning these veins better,Im no doctor, but dowsing this question I get back it does help restore things to normal, which is good enough for me. :mrgreen:
Lyndon Ronstadt
Novice
Novice

Post by Lyndon Ronstadt »

Thanks Mike for that interesting dementia tip.

For those who think cures cannot be that simple I have some personal experience in fixing joint pain simply which I may share in some future post - dementia permitting.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

I pop my ears all the time, and TOUCH WOOD I can still remember the names of my school friends from those happy days back in 1953 ish,not so much the faces,no only joking, I believe it does help rebalance the blood flow to the brain and clear dirty blood which affects the senders and recievers within the brain, it cleans them enough to work again allowing the memory to be accessed....It was my birthday last week, wrong side of three score years and ten now,more like three score years and twenty :shock:
Lynnie
Novice
Novice

Post by Lynnie »

Lyndon Ronstadt wrote: Mon Mar 05, 2018 12:39 pm For those who think cures cannot be that simple I have some personal experience in fixing joint pain simply which I may share in some future post - dementia permitting.
Lyndon, if you're still on the forum, I would be interested in your method of fixing joint pain as I have a dodgy elbow which is not responding to tens treatment.

Lynnie
Hillary
Beginner
Beginner

Post by Hillary »

The link to the article below is extremely promising research in finding effective treatment for dementia:

One Day There May Be a Drug to Turbocharge the Brain. Who Should ...
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/04/.../klo ... heimers.ht...
Apr 2, 2019 - But scientists also had found Klotho in the brain, and so Dr. Dubal .... D1 of the New York edition with the headline: A Moonshot for the Brain.

Dowsing 96% cure

As for your elbow there is an herb that will remedy your elbow 90% Cissus- the brand I recommend is Keter Wellness
caps I have found it to be a miracfle remedy for herniated discs, knees, etc