Ley lines in Coventry/Warwickshire?

Leys, Alignments, Energy leys, ley lines... what do you call them?
ChrisPampling

Re: Ley lines in Coventry

Post by ChrisPampling »

Mike, I think it's being cleared for housing but I'm not sure.
ChrisPampling

Re: Ley lines in Coventry

Post by ChrisPampling »

The Centre does indeed sit on a straight line between the Cathedral, St Michael's Church in Stoke and Brandon Castle!
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Re: Ley lines in Coventry/Warwickshire?

Post by mike »

Opps sorry Grahame, I did think the thread name rang a bell, but I got carried away when I felt the energy of the Holy Well line across Coventry going north west under the Centre. I havent been on line for a while, just too hot to dowse or do anything at all, but I want to drive over where the new housing estate is going up along Foleshill Road which stretches across towards the Holy Well site eastwards there. Im sure the builders are going in the direction of the Holy Well site, which will be a great pity to cover the area with a new road or a house.I have mentioned this to the Coventry Council Archeological Deptment, but perhaps nothing can be done now at this late stage, we will just have to wait and see what happens....Its just possible the site which is small in area but very powerful in nature will be left empty,its close to the scrap yard area full of metal and things at the moment, so I cannot imagine a new housing complex being put TOO close to a rubbish tip ? Unless the Council will move the metal to another site, which will then clear the area for yet more houses/estate and roads ? I want to dowse when I can the St Catherine site to see if the Well is covered , Im sure it will be capped and the well left unfilled, but dowsing should find any cavity, both these Holy Wells have Ley force and are special, and it would be such a pity for them to disappear under houses, or in the gardens of houses and forgotten for years and years.We should find and protect all our ancient history sites what ever they are for the future, its our duty really, to do our level best to record and protect every thing from the past.....Im off my soap box now, but its something I feel strong about....Good find Chris, I will relook for any links between the sites, you never know ?

I had to do a double take when I saw 14000 hits on this thread, boy thats what I call busy in a week. :lol: :lol:
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

The Holy Well east of Beaumont Crescent in Coventry does have a cavity at its centre, so I believe its been capped for safety.The flow of water from the south east is nothing as powerful as the site near Foleshill Road, I mean its influence for good and healing in my opinion,now thats really a force for good.I want/need to dowse out other Holy Wells in the Uk, to get some idea how powerful the best is, to compare to the Foleshill Road site,which I feel sure at this moment to be a wonderful place, and full of atmosphere and warmth and love of Mother Earth no less.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

I drove over the building site back of Foleshill Road this dinner time, and the new buildings go straight back to a T junction at the very top.The new housing goes both south and north from that point with others filling the open area behind, but at the top of the T junction you can see to the south the metal heap over the canal where the Holy Well is situated, and at the moment I dont think from this point much is being done there.I dont have permission to approach from the other side of the canal, but loads of heavy trucks and diggers are buzzing about close to the metal heap alongside the canal, so whats going on for sure I just dont know.Perhaps the Council has plans and knows what happening there, I may just ring up to enquire, I imagine its earmarked for building a new estate there, thats what it looks like....I have a long list of Holy Wells all over the UK, I want to dowse/work through them to compare energy/influence to the local site, Im sure this HW is special, its the most powerful I have dowsed so far, and I dowsed a few in my crop circle days, when I was tall good looking and rich.

I have dowsed a number of Holy Wells up and down the country, and I think it best just to mention the two I found most powerful, with the Coventry well getting in my opinion 5 out of ten points.The best two without doubt in my opinion are Madron Holy well which has 7 out of ten for influence and energy, and the best St Ludgvans I score 8 out of ten.Both wells have powerful forces and Leys involved and clockwise influence at the well head.St Ludgvans water comes from a position NNE of the well, and this is very unexpected really, I need to look around there to see whats happening, but its no surprise both Holy Wells are in Cornwall, and for me the most powerful of those I checked out today.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

I want to look further across the country and will use Megalithic Portal web site to look around, its one of the best places to find details of any ancient site that I know. The Holy Well in Coventry to me is really a wonderful and powerful place, BUT others exist that can match the or beat it for influence and healing forces I now know, so looking further still I may find some even more powerful....In the last week I have been drinking water at night and each time I imagine its from the Holy Well in Coventry, I think I have some of its water from below ground and drink it....AND believe it or not Im walking better and starting to stand taller than ever before, as the pain has made me stoop when I try and walk to relieve it.I cannot claim anything here folks, but I believe something is happening, like looking at the Sacred Sites on Bardsey Island it reduces the pain for a period, this belief in the water is helping me even more Im sure.....The Holy Well site I know now to be on the old brick works of Hemmings, and the ground is being cleared,with the two tall chimneys being blown up very soon, so the site will be a new estate soon it seems.I will email the Council again to see what can be done about protecting the Holy Well, but I cannot imagine much notice being taken of this special place, but then again who knows ?
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Looking on Megalithic Portal I have checked a few of the listed Holy Sites and one that was exciting and full of energy is the one at Alderley Edge, its marked on Google as a National Trust site B.This Holy Well I think remains unknown or not named, but it has the Ley energy and again a water line running from NNE like the one in Cornwall did, which is something to follow up and check, with a dowsing score of 8 out of 10 for influence.The same water vein passes through Wizards Inn to the south, but this site has nothing like the forces of the other I believe.....I think the fact two Holy Wells have a water line running from NNE is not a normal thing, its very possible the site at Alderley Edge and the place in Cornwall are connected to each other, since they share the same dowsing score, and they feel alike, well worth following up and nose about some more. 8)
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Have to say here its not the subject of this thread but I hope Im allowed to put this in here.I have been drinking a lot of water this week, and each time I imagine/feel its coming from the Holy Well at Coventry near Foleshill Road, And to be honest I feel so much better for it, perhaps its faith I dont know, but Im walking much better and standing more upright than ever before without pain....I believe for those who suffer with problems like joints and hips, and perhaps other illness it does not hurt to imagine/think each time you drink water that it comes from a Holy Well and will cleanse you.Believe it can help and it will, it has for me honest folks....Getting pictures of a Holy Well like St Ludgvans or the Holy Well at Madron Cornwall will bring the energy and influence close to you for those with eyes to see, it could help you in all sorts of ways friends I believe.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

When I looked today Im sure the chimneys on the brickworks has come down where the Holy Well is, that means any building work can now start.The Council has not got back to me about the site after two emails telling them whats there, so what will happen now is anyones guess....I hope even as late as this a small area can be set aside to allow the Holy Well to remain and give pleasure to other folk who pass this way in the future, my fingers are crossed.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Three emails to the Council has not even got a reply yet, and today I saw some huge shipping boxes placed very near where the Holy Well is on the cleared Hemmings ground, so it looks like the builders will move in very soon and another estate will be built.The fate of the Holy Well site might with luck finish in somebodys garden, so at least it should remain quiet perhaps.Dont know what you could value the site of a Holy Well, really nothing in todays market, but its being very short sighted, its our heritage after all, everyone of us.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Im tired today with this heat, but I want to run Nw a little to see where the Holy Well influence runs towards Nuneaton and west of there.Im sure with the power of that water vein its got to be connected to other Holy Wells in the area, or perhaps to the south over in France maybe...Im sure it will connect with other places, I just feel its special, and its so powerful with really strong influence of Mother Earth, warm and appealing to everyone with eyes to see and hearts to feel...Get back tonight if I find anything folks its getting near my bedtime, but I want to look even for a short while now.

WOW its really time worth spent tonight,so much I never knew about Coventry....First the most powerful water vein runs acoss Foleshill Road and almost direct down Lockhurst Lane for a good distance , then at the BP Garage on the right is a powerful Sacred Site in my opinion right in the road there where the cars pull out of the garage at the shop, with strong Leys N/S/E/W AT THAT POSITION....And at the school in Rowleys Green close to John Shelton Drive, its a U shape building at the front and at the point where the building starts is ANOTHER powerful Sacred Site complete with Leys there and this wonderful water vein still 30 feet down.Here its been active for 950 years in my opinion, a wonderful place for a school or Church here....Then the water vein runs close on the west side of Seeswoood Pool Nuneaton and then across west of Atherstone, thats how far I have got tonight folks,Im bushed and off to bed, sorry.....Two wonderful Sacred Sites in Coventry not including the other places, thats much more than I was ever aware of,all connected to this powerful water vein running deep under Ball Hill Coventry,pointed out first by Chris, so many thanks for that.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

I drove down Lockhurst Lane today and it does have a Sacred Site right outside the BP Garage exit, its got Ley force and this wonderful water vein from Mother Earth no less, a special place and full of magic.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

This Holy Well site in Coventry is a really magical place, with this water vein so powerfu and warming to those who can feel its power, and tonight I dowsed yet another site following its progress north towards Atherstone on its west side. If you look at Alvercote on Google where Shuttington Road and Polesworth Road are and the long lake alongside the road, the new Sacred Site with leys and both radial and concentric forces are on its north bank about half way along.Its right on the bank edge very close to a line of hedging going into the field there, another special place on the same magical water vein...This is as far as I got tonight, Im tired and my eyes are popping out, as I have been dowsing on many other things and its time to put my feet up now.