Portals of London

Discussions relating to earth energy dowsing in general.
Merlin
Beginner
Beginner

Portals of London

Post by Merlin »

Over the Christmas period, this blog suddenly appeared and gained a cult following. One story in the blog told the tale of the Greenwich foot tunnel anomaly, another about a lost village in a marsh behind the Olympic park and yet another about disappearing people and dogs on Blackheath common.

The writer has admitted in a piece published by the Guardian that these stories were inspired by other folk stories and legends from East Anglia, the London stories are very well written but very much fiction.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Re: Portals of London

Post by mike »

Merlin something very interesting about your story, at the point where the A2 and Shooters Hill Road, and Cade Road, and Wat Tyler Road all meet at the side of Blackheath Common is a Ley from the west, with a Black Water Line from the N/w all at that position.Im NOT saying it would cause you to disappear or enter a vortex and be moved in time, but it could offer some veird things happening at that exact position from time to time.....Its worth following up with local knowledge if you live close, ask a few questions of people who walk the dog that way ?

Oh sorry Merlin, just looked where you live and its not close really, but perhaps you have friends or family closer, worth a nose about if your like me. :lol:
Merlin
Beginner
Beginner

Post by Merlin »

As I said it is a well-written piece of fiction, if anyone is interested in looking at something that isn't fiction than suggest Time Slips, St Albans seems to have numerous
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Will do Merlin,thanks. http://www.yourghoststories.com › Real Ghost Stories › Haunted Places

Just found a post from 2011 about St Albans Merlin and a possible time slip there, think its time for another nose around. 8)

St Albans for my money have at least 2 places with special energy, the Hypocaustum And Roman Mosaic/Gorhambury Verulamium Museum both have Ley forces from the North to south and east to west giving both sites a powerful clockwise influence walking around them and a Sacred Site feeling if a little weak in my opinion. I have never visited but it should prove to be interesting to say the least there,and every chance at times of high natural energy things could happen, Im sure during the Summer months you would expect to see an increase in power and perhaps at that time changes to the norm.
Helen-Healing
Competent
Competent

Post by Helen-Healing »

There are two foot tunnels in the London Borough of Greenwich, one that crosses over to the Cutty Sark, and the other in Woolwich. The second one is sometimes referred to as the Greenwich Woolwich tunnel, causing some confusion.
But there is definitely a time anomaly connected to the Woolwich one!
https://www.reddit.com/r/Glitch_in_the_ ... l_anomaly/

And, above all....
https://portalsoflondon.com/2017/07/02/ ... h-anomaly/

:shock:
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Helen this is MOST Interesting, the pictures of the long tunnel have some sort of energy in the middle, where you look right along the tunnel, I would say about where it starts to rise.If you Google Woolwich Foot Tunnel London, does it show the tunnel where the A117 road is on one side of the river and the A2204 on the other bank, here again I believe something powerful and ancient is part way across the river between those roads...Its nothing I have come across before, a little like Blue Bell Hill and the two positions to the east of that site for me dowsing, I would need to double check both to see if they do match, all VERY interesting, a really good post Helen.....Its very possible some sort of portal/energy site exists here, and I just wonder if Leys are involved above ground, its well worth chasing up,come back if I find anything. 8)

On the Google Map of London where it says Woolwich Foot Tunnel and the red spot shows this caption, a Ley from the north to south with another down the river west to east crosses this exact position in my opinion ?? I date this influence and power to have been in existance for 3000 years now, long before thoughts of any tunnel, but honest Im not making this all fit the story, other dowsers can check this out.

Looking down the Woolwich Tunnel if you count the fifth ring of light its where the influence is, well before the rise of the tunnel, sorry.Im double checking the Blue Bell Hill position now to compare forces/influence?

No its not the same influence as the Kits Coty Brasserie energy close to the road there, and lower down near the bridge, those are both different.

The influence at the exact position in the tunnel should be anti clockwise at its centre, but crossing you should feel the change as you enter its energy influence.Walking at the right side of the tunnel S to N near the fifth ring of light you should find it harder to walk/step, like walking in sand.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Could not switch my brain off last night thinking of a worm hole or portal at Woolwich Foot Tunnel, the fact those who worked in the tunnel when it was tiled had such weird experiences makes me believe something important took place there.It would really need more checking to know what happened during that period, and if anything happens at the tunnel now, and for people to walk through the tunnel with those thoughts of a portal in mind to see what happens.For anyone today walking through only a very small amount of people would even have knowledge of what went on there before, so the chance of something weird happening is low, but given more people know of the things like time shifts and so on the better chance something could happen again.....I said before the middle where the energy influence is about the fifth ring of light inside the tunnel, Im not sure which end of the tunnel the picture was taken from, so the ring distance could be out.And with the anti clockwise influence at the exact position in the middle you would have to be approach on the left hand side of the tunnel either direction to feel the change in walking/pace/walking in sand feeling with the influence circle at the middle.....Its a wonderful chance to experience something weird that just might be some sort of time portal, those workman who worked down the tunnel had some very weird things happen without doubt, its just a pity no detail was recorded by all of them to hint at what was happening,science would do well to go back and look at this in more detail,it could re write science as we know it I believe....If the tunnel was extended to form a huge circle the energy could whizz around like the equipment at CERN, and who knows what they could discover there ???

The fact which gets me is where the same chap is seen on the far bank of the river, yet another workman is watching THAT same man in the tunnel walking towards the far bank still,explain that if you can !!
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Something that would help get the exact position of the energy influence of the tunnel, would be if anyone who lives close to the Woolwich Foot Tunnel to walk its length taking new pictures say every 50 paces walking down the tunnel, marking the tunnel wall with a pen to know in future where each picture was taken from.This way you could dowse the exact position of influence in the tunnel from those new pictures, I would guess about the middle is where the energy force is, but Im not 100% sure on that.I will dowse the area of influence from Google above the river, but this might change getting bigger or smaller in the tunnel, I just dont know for sure, but it will add data to the knowledge of the portal/worm hole....The old picture of the tunnel will now be different after the changes down there, so the marks on the walls and lighting will not be the same as before, we do need an updated picture to get an exact position on the energy centre for starters, and then work from that to learn more I would hope.Can anyone do this and post the pictures or PM me with them,Im happy to work with the forum or any group who was interested in looking closer to this phenomenon in the Woolwich Foot Tunnel,its something very interesting in my opinion, and we should all do our best to explore it much further....The light rings from the strip lighting above the tunnel will show where the energy focus starts and finishes,but this influence might extend either way perhaps, as we are dealing with the unknown here, the entire tunnel may have special influence.Its possible forces run down each direction from the centre energy spot in the middle, it would take dowsing to probe inside the tunnel to see whats happening there, and I cannot walk in my garden very well,so count me out for the moment, BUT I can work from pictures taken inside no problem,more than one way to skin a cat. :lol: :lol:

WOW checking the picture from the air I dowse 171.53 feet wide the influence of the energy spot,if you accept that figure inside the tunnel it has to be a really big area of influence, we do really need to check this out, its becoming very interesting this....I find the outer edge of the circle of influence weaker than the middle like Crop Circles, but other dowsers will find the edges stronger than the middle, its how we each dowse that causes changes, Jim Lyons dowses the other way to me, his stronger influence is the edges of the circle spot. :shock:
Lyndon Ronstadt
Novice
Novice

Post by Lyndon Ronstadt »

Oh, shudder. Shades of Quatermass.

What I want to do is shed my skin and have a look round the etheric to see if these energy fields are more susceptible to observation from a higher perspective. Sadly the meditation pills are not yet working.

Love a bit of spooky though.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

SOMETHING else here which is a puzzle, the Ley which crosses the river I believe runs right along the tunnel length, but rather than a circle around the energy spot, its off to the right/east of the spot, which is something I have never come across before, an off centre energy circle from the point where the Leys cross ??? I believe some sort of induction from the Ley power above the water is influenced below ground along the tunnel, making it active along its entire length Im sure, I would have to dowse the picture again to double check that.This portal gets really interesting the more you dowse it out, and what else is active there is anyones guess, for those people living close it must be a real special place to visit. 8) Im sure its something that needs watching and probing, you just cannot be sure what else becomes active from time to time, a portal to another dimension even when the Ley power gets to overload perhaps.

Dowsing a number of the tunnel pictures Ley power is there in all of the pictures, but in some its much stronger than in others, so I think the Ley induction from above is not an exact straight line along the tunnel, but runs close in a number of the pictures, the one picture with keep left sign signs on the floor is powerful, but I dont know what side of the tunnel thats on ??
Lyndon Ronstadt
Novice
Novice

Post by Lyndon Ronstadt »

The discovery of portals is an important task for the dowser imo. Whether one can make some form of identification which distinguishes one portal from another - not just by location but by quality, energy type and function is open to question at the current time.
The natural (dare I say 'intended') use of such portals is beyond our scope at the moment without a bit of lateral thinking divorced to some extent from dowsing practice and encompassing wider esoteric speculation.

It occurred to me some time ago that such portals, if used correctly and accompanied by appropriate forms of ritual, can be used to make contact with Divine Beings who would not otherwise have the 'energy imperative' to come before a human 'congregation' (using that term in its non-religious sense).

What I anticipate, rightly or wrongly, is that 'temples' designed for various purposes will be built on such vortexes much in the way old churches have been in the past but with a better understanding of the nature of the energy involved. Once we have a better understanding of vortex energy, temples erected and ceremonies devised I imagine that the Invocation into human presence of Great Beings for the purpose of consultation by those members of the human kingdom who are not in a position to make contact with such Beings at a personal level, will be possible.

Perhaps what we currently call 'churches' are a specific form of a general term 'temple' through which INTERCESSION between Gods and Man can take place.

Bit of a bugger though if a really useful vortex turns up in the middle of the Thames.
Helen-Healing
Competent
Competent

Post by Helen-Healing »

Merlin wrote: another about a lost village in a marsh behind the Olympic park.
The Hackney Marshes have a very long history - Google is your friend. Apparently the Romans built a highway across it, and coins etc have been found to corroborate this.
Oh it really is a wery pretty garden
And Chingford to the eastward could be seen;
'Wiv a ladder and some glasses,
You could see to 'Ackney Marshes,
If it wasn't for the 'ouses in between.
:mrgreen:
Helen-Healing
Competent
Competent

Post by Helen-Healing »

As to Blackheath....
The Dead Zone!
:mrgreen:

I suppose you know that folks who died in mediaeval times from the Black Death were buried here.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Perhaps both places are worth a dowse about Helen, to see if forces exist in either place which might draw influence of some kind to it, I imagine Blackheath to be cold and troubled with its past history ?
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

HOW wrong can you be, Blackheath is very unique to me dowsing just now, and Greenwich above it is special too in its own way, I dont have a lot of time now but Im looking now at some places in London with an eye towards possible portals, and will post back here.