H3 O2

for matters relating to dowsing for water supplies including wells, boreholes, heat pumps and other services.
Migrant

H3 O2

Post by Migrant »

Anyone who has not seen the Youtube videos concerning the fourth state of water will be at a disadvantage on this subject.
Anyone who has may find them unbelievable ...
Given that -- I'd very much like to see what ideas people have on the subject since it would appear to have the most interesting effects on human relations.
Research seems to prove that H3 O2 is affected by both positive and negative thoughts directed at it. Microscopic examination shows different molecular structures relating to different inputs.
As I understand it, (?) the water in our bodies is in the H3 O2 state, and therefore susceptible to positive or negative thoughts and attitudes, both from others and our own minds.

I have read that the confectionary industry finds that H3 O2 works better with yeast than ordinary water, and that swimming pools use it for its antibacterial properties, though I imagine a few funerals will need to occur before the Scientific Establishment catches up.

I now live on the side of a mountain, (Sierra Nevada, Andalucia) and use the ancient watering channels established by the Moors to water my fruit trees with spring water which is still in the H3 O2 state, and having no mains services I drink spring water, for which my town, Lanjaron is famous.
Apparently H3 O2 'degrades' into H2O, but keeping it in a round bottomed vessel (like an amphora!) preserves the 'quality' (or molecular structure)
better than a flat bottomed square vessel.

I have come across what seems to be evidence that the Ancients understood water better than we do, so perhaps some discussion would be in order?
My own particular interest is the connection between H3 O2 and emotional health, but I think it is a subject that flows into every part of our existence.
Geoff Stuttaford
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Competent
Competent

Re: H3 O2

Post by Geoff Stuttaford »

Hi Migrant,

Quite a remarkable post ! I took the liberty to dowse what you had written and got confirmation of all you had written. I also found that we were born with and retained H3O2 throughout the rest of journey lives. Like you, I find the emotional effect of thought forms interesting as I often have to deal with them. It would seem that H3O2 is an excellent conductor of thought forms and is tnvilved in the removal of detrimental thought forms. Thank you for bringing the matter to my attention.
Geoff

Those friends thou hast, and their adoption tried, grapple them to thy soul with hoops of steel (Polonius)
Migrant

Post by Migrant »

Hi Geoff, I'm glad to know you're interested, and along similar lines as myself. It is such a large subject since it seems to open out in all directions.

For example, if we harbour hatred for someone, may we not be affecting our own water molecules negatively ?
Likewise positive thoughts regarding others may affect us positively. (For some reason "forgive us ... as we forgive them" comes to mind).

I put this thread into Metaphysics because it relates to the non-physical aspects of water which derive from the physical.
Or is it the other way round?
Grahame
Site Admin
Site Admin
Proficient
Proficient

Post by Grahame »

Migrant wrote: Sun Oct 21, 2018 12:28 pm I put this thread into Metaphysics because it relates to the non-physical aspects of water which derive from the physical.
Or is it the other way round?
Given the controversy surrounding this subject (e.g. here), I suspect that the thread would be better off in the water forum. But let's see how things go...
Grahame
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it - Terry Pratchett.
Geoff Stuttaford
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Competent
Competent

I was once told that, in order to link your mind with a horse, it is necessary to do so by linking your respective waters first. Why this should be so and why it applies only to horses I haven’t a clue but it would tie in with the conductivity that this water state can transmit and receive thought forms. So this thread might well be in the right spot, at least for the moment.
Geoff

Those friends thou hast, and their adoption tried, grapple them to thy soul with hoops of steel (Polonius)
Migrant

Post by Migrant »

The temple complex at Angkor Wat is supplied with water from a huge reservoir fed by a river. The riverbed, which is stone, has been laboriously carved into thousands of vortices in ancient times.
Forcing water through a vortex has been found to reactivate H2O into H3O2.
This surely has to interest any dowser not resting in the reverential embrace of their own self-regard.
Geoff Stuttaford
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Competent
Competent

Fascinating info about the effect of vortices on H2O especially in the Angkor Wat area. I learned this morning the the structure of the molecules in H3O2 is of a hexagonal nature. That puts me in mind of something we in Bristol Dowsers found many years ago , that land masses on this planet have hexagonal areas , sides being about 6km in length. A water source is generally found at their nodal points. The sides of these hexagons can be found using Lrods. These lines, when followed, could well have been used in past times, to herd cattle from one places to another, virtually guaranteeing a water source at a nodal point. I have just found that the water at these sources is H3O2
Geoff

Migrant

Post by Migrant »

I understand that all spring water is H3O2 Geoff, it's held in high regard here in Lanjaron, being the main water supply and sometimes held responsible for the preponderance of elderly folk here, such are its beneficial properties. (It is also illegal to die here, but that's another story).
The water in my oranges is H3O2, and I take particular care to see that plenty of water flows through the citrus terraces every week. Next job is to support a branch of the lemon tree breaking under the weight of its fruit -- heavy stuff this water.
If you are the person a cat looks to for its food, a special relationship arises. As I walk among my trees, guiding the water through the channels (playfully JCB'd by the wild boar) I'm hoping to inveigle my way into their consciousness in similar fashion. After all, I'm full of H3O2 and so are they.
Or are they full of sap and I'm full of ...?
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Really good post chaps this,when I drink water from the tap I always imagine in my mind its from a Holy Well in Coventry I know to be very powerful, I shut my eyes and drink and feel so good for it, like taking medicine when your low or ill.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

It seems a good idea to think good thoughts when you have a drink of water, to allow the water to spread good feeling and health around your body, like drinking from a Holy Well.Any well years ago was something before water pipes were installed in houses a very important thing to have close, my nan had one in her garden at Belton near Gt Yarmouth. Drinking from that in Summer you got a very cool clear drink that lifted you every time, then when the water company supplied water, they told her the well was being closed as the water was infected and could make her ill. I just wonder how much of that was true,and was the way forward really to keep the pump and forget what the water company told them, yes its easy to turn the tap and water comes out, but just how fresh is it. I heard today in London the water you drink out of the tap has been re-cycles 6 or 7 times already, and its going to get worse.
Grahame
Site Admin
Site Admin
Proficient
Proficient

Post by Grahame »

I'm guessing that this is the YouTube video (by Gerald Pollack) that Migrant is referring to in the original post:

I also found this other video by Gerald Pollack:

Fascinating stuff.
Grahame
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it - Terry Pratchett.
Nigel
Copper Supporter
Copper Supporter

Post by Nigel »

For more information about water's strangeness than you could possibly want; http://www1.lsbu.ac.uk/water/ and then click on the site map link. I'm certain there's some stuff pertaining to this discussion in there. You just have to dig a bit!
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Really interesting posts here, something to study and learn from Im sure,so perhaps when I drink water and imagine the Holy Well site in Coventry Im not very far away from seeking the truth water can help your health and mind grow stronger.