Peter Knight and his talk on Dragons in British and world history

Here you can post notices of any dowsing-related events.
kenny_dowser

Peter Knight and his talk on Dragons in British and world history

Post by kenny_dowser »

Peter Knight visited Waverley dowsers in 2018 and although he has given similar talks elsewhere on Dragons, he was pleased as punch to discover that he will be delivering his talk about Dragons in human history whilst standing on a Male Dragon line that flows through the Waverley dowsers meeting hall, in fact there are two Dragon lines that flow through the Waverley dowsers meeting hall (male and female) so a good place to get introduced to these conscious plasma energies. Peter was energised and talked non stop for well over an hour sharing his broad knowledge and photo's of Dragons he has encountered, I hope you enjoy.

mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Re: Peter Knight and his talk on Dragons in British and world history

Post by mike »

I remember reading in the Fortean Times some time ago of a story and picture of a US Thunder Bird shot dead over a ranch, this is so close to any dragon I have ever seen. Im sure in the US these birds would fly up from the south on the tornado winds in the late summer each year going northwards, perhaps to hunt in Canada before they found caves to spend the harsh Winter months in hibernation like bears.