UFOs OVER COVENTRY.

UFOs, aliens, inter-dimensional beings and general weirdness.... abandon hope, all who enter here. Mike is in charge.
mike
Professional
Professional

Re: UFOs OVER COVENTRY.

Post by mike »

Clear sky for a good part of the day today, I took loads of pictures but just the odd small ufo passing over, numbers should increase when the Sun comes closer and the Summer months I hope, its the way things have gone in the past years.

mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Good clear sky today so I took at least 70 pictures at all heights and angles, but no alien craft large of small in any of them today, very quiet.

mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Sunday the sky was clear and some small ufos about later in the day, and I did get a picture of a new craft that looked a little like a large helicopter.But the front was more saucer shaped than bulb like, and the tail rotor was large with a high fin like those big aircraft we fly.The big craft was high over the Coundon area of Coventry I would say from my position in Bedworth, and I got the same craft in 3 pictures, so it never moved fast for those ten minutes.It looked to face east with the tail section and big engine at the back, Im sure it was one of those craft like the greys flew, with that huge white glow at the back which hurt your eyes to look at on the picture even ?? This huge engine cowl was sometimes pink as well, again it hurt your eyes to gaze at it for long, you could get these white or pink round lights high in the sky, as they went back to space straight up !! Further to this I believe this type of craft can eject its engine if it goes critical,leaving the main body safe,that is if it can avoid any blast ? Thats the immediate thought I had when I saw its picture ??

mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Today was cloudy outside, but at 12.38 two Apache gun ships came right over my home from north to south, very slow at about 500 feet up.They were both those with radar at the top of the rotor blades, so I ask the question,do the air force read my postings here and were they looking for ufos,Its happened before two summers ago, two Apache helicopters came over our bungalow when the small ufos were active that day,one shot off north while the other scanned more to the area near Anderton Road Coventry, a ufo hotspot.It makes you think ??

mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

I have seen a number of these black smoke circles on Youtube now from all over the world, and the one seen in Russia is most interesting.If you watch it right from the opening video, in the right side of the frame is one of those tic tac small ufos you can see for a moment before it disappears.Its the small round craft with the big black window/solar panel, the same craft the US fighter pilots chased near San Diego a while ago.But in this case its the real thing, while the US video is a copy/photoshopped and the craft dont have the alien influence when you dowse the pictures.Why get genuine gun camera pictures and then photoshop them is anyones guess, unless you dont want to give something away to other nations, but let the world know you have seen them as well....The beauty of dowsing is you see/dowse past the photoshop, while they may brush out the true view, they cannot brush out its influence and force, like the situation of the Moon pictures,some genuine and some photoshopped.I have no doubt the US went to the Moon and landed there, but somehow they never got good enough pictures, so took some when they got back to boast the Moon based ones.This only gave people the wrong idea that the US never ever went,its the worst PR job ever, dowsing is like getting an X ray picture, you see through the dust and BS to the truth....It begs the question what caused the black smoke rings, I would guess a large cloaked ufo,perhaps one of those large round craft like the Death Star but smaller, which have good cloaking but is slow to react to changing colours of cloud/sky, but does a good job.

mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Good clear sky today so I took a lot of pictures at Coventry and Bedworth all during the day.And in the afternoon I saw a good number of small ufos in the sky close to my home in Bedworth, all close to the electric pylons and cables, in the pictures .I never saw anything,but the CCD device in the camera catches them, as it has a wider frequency of visual light, so take loads of pictures and then check afterwards in high detail for those alien craft buzzing around. Nothing large about, but the best picture had 3 small ufos/tic tacs as the US fighter pilots call them.

mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

All across the world if you look on Google Earth you can see in the Oceans spoil heaps of rock and ground stretching for hundreds of miles in every ocean,where some sort of craft has mined the oceans floor leaving spoil heaps behind.Off Perth is one such spoil path going out to sea from just offshore, on my tablet Google Earth I can see a craft only a few miles out sitting on the spoil heaps, but on my laptop its blurred out !! The mark/object is there just offshore but its blurred and nothing like the craft in the other Google Earth on my tablet, I shall dowse on my tablet and report back if its alien.The Baltic Anomaly is a very old alien sub craft which moves around the oceans for thousands of years leaving a spoil heap behind where it digs, Im sure its looking for Gold, and might have been the sub craft Sweden trapped and lost in its waters some years ago.These sub craft that mine the oceans are very old and could be some ancient remote craft passing aliens left here working, some spoil heaps in the Atlantic are 8 miles wide and straight across, no circular heaps just straight spoil lines.These craft must be huge in size to leave spoil heaps this wide, if you imagine the gold digging machines in Alaska leave spoil heaps just yards long, and look at the size of those machines, to compare the different shape of spoil heap.

mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

SINCE posting my last post about the uso alien craft I have not been able to use Google Earth, and a new download is the same so I ask have I upset somebody at Google Earth ? I have never been paid a penny for any thing/ work I have dowsed on Google,and remember Google your people live above Black Water Lines just like the rest of us poor people, so Im working for you as well remember to keep you safe !!! Just a thought.

mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Gave the laptop a good virus check and download Google a third time and its all come back after a fashion, so it must have been me that made a mess, and it wont be the last time either knowing me.But Im able to visit any place on the planet to check out things and earth forces, so Im happy,and sorry to Google,if it was me that messed up.

mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

I see on line today that the US is going to study the Bigelow Ranch Utah where aliens appear like a worm hole or Portal exists for the aliens to come through at times.The ranch is the area where a Big V of energy exists a little to the west of the ranch, and this I believe to be the point where things can appear from other worlds here, the native people believe the Skinwalkers are humans that have become animals.It has a long history of strange things happening here, and the Government has made this area off limits to people other than its own government officers, which begs the question is the site still active, and whats happening there today ?? Cloudy again today so while I took a few pictures I dont think I got anything in the pictures, check later.

mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Both the Bigelow and Bradshaw ranches have this big V energy force very close to them, and while other big V forces exist on the planet I dont believe they all offer the same things,so its a case of knowing really what each site offers.The US has a number of big V forces and even Guernsey has one on the west side,but the public only have called the Bradshaw and Bigelow ranches into question for portals where aliens can come through.It might be the case they all offer portals of some sort, as its a really unique force unlike anything else I have found....Cloudy for most of the day, and the pictures I took never had anything showing in them when I examined them tonight in great detail.

mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

For a short time the clouds cleared enough to take a load of pictures outside,and in just the one photo was a small remote alien craft with the big black window sitting very close to an electric pylon near my home.When the Police helicopter comes round to chase them away the small craft all fly very close to the pylons,its like a game to them, OR those people that control them ?

mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Cloudy again with both rain and snow later in the day, no chance to take pictures, but lots happening in space with exciting reports of new things being found, like the super new black holes, which I just have to go looking for.

mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Looked at the new mini moon reported in Earths orbit this week, dowsing it its rocks and not volcanic, but from the deepest space and no sign of anything like aliens with lifeforms showing here.With some Comets in space they are hit by alien space probes and carry the debris on them,I havent checked it for debris yet but will come back if I pick anything up later. The object is 2020 cd3.

mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Nice outside today with little cloud about, so I took a load of pictures over Bedworth and got two small remote craft buzzing about in the afternoon.Nothing large around the Sun, still very quiet at the moment for aliens.