For matters relating to dowsing for health and wellbeing
Grahame
Site Admin
Site Admin
Proficient
Proficient

Corona virus

Post by Grahame »

I'm surprised that no-one has started a thread on this topic yet, so allow me...

Has anyone done any dowsing around the Covid-19 pandemic? Has anyone come up with any insights or healing modalities that might be useful to other dowsers?

I'm sharing here one of the best protocols that I've seen, from Roxanne Louise, who is the current ASD President:
First take a moment to breathe deeply, ground, center, and connect to what you consider your true, spiritual guidance, or Source. Take your pendulum and after each sentence wait for the movement to stop before going on to the next. In between each protocol, wait for your pendulum to stop before proceeding to the next.
========
“NEUTRALIZE ALL DETRIMENTAL EFFECT UPON ME OF THE MASS FEAR CONSCIOUSNESS

from any and all sources – including the internet, news media, social media, conversations, and the psychic airways. Neutralize the negative effect of mass consciousness upon me from any and all sources regarding anything.
In particular, neutralize the detrimental effect of mass hysteria about the Corona Virus coming at me from any and all sources.

Delete all excessive, unwarranted fear and panic from my consciousness.
Delete all victim mentality.
Delete any beliefs, perceptions, or judgments that there is nothing I can do to help or protect myself.
Delete all feelings of doom.
Delete any beliefs or expectations of getting this virus. Delete any and all illness programs.

Take action with the pendulum and let me know when that is done.

Banish the spirit of the Corona virus from all levels of every affected person’s existences.
De-activate the life force of the disease.
Scramble the frequency of the disease and adjust it to each person’s ideal body frequency.

Transmute and heal the fear, sadness, pain, trauma and grief of all impacted by this disease either by experiencing it themselves or witnessing or hearing about the suffering of others.

Ground my energy and connect me to the life sustaining energy of the earth.
Strengthen my ability to breathe in that life sustaining energy now with every succeeding breath and beat of my heart.
Connect me firmly to the Source of all energy healing. Infuse me with abundant energy.
Strengthen that connection by breathing in gratitude, breathing in the awareness that I am loved, and the love I have for others.
Let that influx of love and gratitude so fill me that it becomes a shield against anything that would deflate my energy or immune system in any way.
Raise my life force and vitality to 100%.

Connect me firmly to my Higher Guidance so that I know what to do and how to proceed to boost my immune system, to improve my health habits in doable, sensible ways through good nutrition, detoxification, exercise and stress management, fun, laughter, and loving relationships, and more.
Download whatever information is helpful for me to do whatever is appropriate and helpful.
As knowledge is power, instill instead a calm awareness of what good information I need and the motivation to put such information in place so I not only stay healthy but thrive.

Install energy cells within my energy field, my home, my vehicle and work place that emit a steady stream of positive frequencies.
Neutralize the negative effects upon my energy, health and immune system of any EMF’s, dirty electricity, cell phones and electronic devices, cell phone towers, 3, 4 or 5G antennas.

Neutralize the mentality that created, developed, housed, deployed or was considering deploying this or any other bioweapon.
Neutralize the consciousness that has sought and continues to seek to develop and possibly utilize bioweapons at any time or any place.
Neutralize any possible spirit of greed, of desire to control, manipulate, or push the populace into any agenda that is against their highest good through fear, through bioweapons, through manipulation or hiding of the truth in any way.
Transfer all parts of all persons involved in said creation, study, development and deployment (accidental or intentional) of such bioweapons that were under the influence of the Dark Side to be now under the influence of the Great Spirit that loves humanity.

In all ways, turn this Corona virus into a blessing for humanity in ways well beyond our comprehension.

======
Copyright 3/15/2020 by Roxanne Louise. However, this article may be shared in free online sources only if this copyright notice and link to http://www.roxannelouise.com and http://unlimitedpotentialhealingcenter.com are included with the content.
Grahame
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it - Terry Pratchett.
Lynnie
Novice
Novice

Re: Corona virus

Post by Lynnie »

Hi Grahame

I wanted to post about it but haven't had time; I'm still working in challenging situations. I haven't dowsed too much on the virus itself but only surviving in this time myself.

I did want to post that I saw a video from Ian White who is the founder of Australian Bush Flower Essences and also Lloyd Burrell saying that those cities that are having a high loss of life, have had thousands of 5G transmitters put up.

Maggie
Copper Supporter
Copper Supporter
Beginner
Beginner

Post by Maggie »

I subscribe to http://GreenMedInfo.com--you can get their newsletter for free, and they are a reliable source of curated scientific studies and data and have a natural medicine outlook. Put corona virus, corona virus test or anything like that in the search box, and you'll find a lot of interesting articles.

Sayer Ji had an interview with Dr. Thomas Cowan on You Tube that you can find that also talks about the 'pandemic'. I agree that fear is the big problem here, and that removing fear is a great idea. We sent an email to our list pointing at this article on our site: https://discoveringdowsing.com/the-bene ... ving-fear/.

Since fear blocks dowsing and intuition, it's always wise to remove it when possible and avoid aligning with any fear-based idea. Our article gives some additional easy and free things one can do that go beyond the use of intention, which is not always easy for everyone.

Staying healthy is an ongoing project. There are no miracle fixes for a weak immune system. Do good stuff for your immune system all the time. Get rid of wifi. Eat organic foods. Sleep well. Avoid staring at computer screens. Drink pure water. Get out in Nature. Be proactive, not reactive. You can't fix a weak immune system overnight or with a supplement. It takes time and effort. I know people want to 'help', but so much of what you see being touted is also about profit. Health is not something you get from a pill. It's a result of your lifestyle. When someone touts a magic remedy, 90% of people who buy it won't benefit a lot. Avoid buying things from fear.

As dowsers, we understand that fear is a big enemy to living intuitively, and we should always be alert to anything that seems driven by fear and ask ourselves how real it is, and who benefits from everyone jumping on the bandwagon. It isn't so much that we are conspiracy theorists, as we refuse to be manipulated by fear.

Panics like this take on a life of their own to the point that even rational minds are afraid to stop the juggernaut; they will be attacked for pointing out the simple truth. I agree with those who say this is an 'emperor has no clothes' scenario, and we just need to remove fear and ride it out as best we can. 5G is at least a contributing element in this, as others have pointed out. Meanwhile, if you haven't been tending to your health, let this be a wakeup call.
Grahame
Site Admin
Site Admin
Proficient
Proficient

Post by Grahame »

Lynnie wrote: Fri Mar 20, 2020 12:36 pm those cities that are having a high loss of life, have had thousands of 5G transmitters put up.
Hi Lynnie, yes, there are a lot of those '5G caused coronavirus' posts around at the moment. I'm putting most of them down as rabid conspiracy theory until I see some better evidence. Although certainly we know that pulsed microwave exposure compromises the body's immune systems making it more susceptible to viruses and other bugs, I remain sceptical that 5G transmitters are connected.
Grahame
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it - Terry Pratchett.
Lynnie
Novice
Novice

Post by Lynnie »

Hi Lynnie, yes, there are a lot of those '5G caused coronavirus' posts around at the moment. I'm putting most of them down as rabid conspiracy theory until I see some better evidence. Although certainly we know that pulsed microwave exposure compromises the body's immune systems making it more susceptible to viruses and other bugs, I remain sceptical that 5G transmitters are connected.
I agree, 5G is not the Cause of the virus, but it may well weaken the immune system in those who are susceptible to EMF.
Lynnie
Novice
Novice

Post by Lynnie »

Maggie wrote: Fri Mar 20, 2020 3:02 pm
As dowsers, we understand that fear is a big enemy to living intuitively, and we should always be alert to anything that seems driven by fear and ask ourselves how real it is, and who benefits from everyone jumping on the bandwagon. It isn't so much that we are conspiracy theorists, as we refuse to be manipulated by fear.
Agree with this, there is a lot of fear in the collective consciousness right now and as an empath, it's very easy to be drawn into it and I am having to gently be aware of bringing myself back into alignment which fortunately, I have many tools to help me with aside from dowsing.
Maggie
Copper Supporter
Copper Supporter
Beginner
Beginner

Post by Maggie »

Grahame wrote: Fri Mar 20, 2020 9:42 pm
Lynnie wrote: Fri Mar 20, 2020 12:36 pm those cities that are having a high loss of life, have had thousands of 5G transmitters put up.
I want to preface what I write by saying this is a general statement, not meant to point a finger at Grahame or anyone in particular on this forum. I believe the members here believe 'the truth is out there,' so I would like to offer a way to really 'know' it. ;) And you can't know it without some real study. But don't let your lack of time or dislike of reading cause you to feel there are no facts. There are.

It will be decades before the general public becomes aware of the dangers of EMFs, because that's how knowledge trickles down in a busy society where folks don't read a lot, and many will die over that time due to ignorance. If you want to be on the leading edge of progress, you can't wait for the media to tell you what it is. You have to seek it out.

If you want to really know the facts about electrification and health, read Arthur Firstenberg's book "The Invisible Rainbow." It's long. It is helpful if you know a bit about biology. But it is totally scientific and factual and proves the correlation between increased health issues like cancer and diabetes and heart problems and increased mortality in general when there is a rollout of a new level of EMF and also that there is a proven correlation between influenza outbreaks and electrification 'upgrades.' Just read it. It is scary, but it proves this is not a conspiracy 'theory.' It's a fact. It will make you almost want to give up electrification altogether, and maybe that's why people don't want to read it.

And let's not label anything a 'conspiracy theory' with any pejorative flavor, given that labels are a psy ops kind of way of marginalizing folks for thinking outside the box, and as dowsers and New Agers, we have been labeled in the past. Some ideas may be flaky or simply wrong, but it's the establishment's way of preventing progress to assign labels like antivaxxer and New Ager, so most people avoid association with people of that sort. Embrace your inner rebel. It's not a conspiracy theory if it's true. And there is a ton of truth about 5G causing major health issues, and it's appalling that so few realize that there is plenty of proof if you just look for it.

There is even a lot of scientific proof that there isn't really a pandemic as such. But that would be another post....
Lynnie
Novice
Novice

Post by Lynnie »

It will be decades before the general public becomes aware of the dangers of EMFs, because that's how knowledge trickles down in a busy society where folks don't read a lot, and many will die over that time due to ignorance. If you want to be on the leading edge of progress, you can't wait for the media to tell you what it is. You have to seek it out.
Agreed, it's taken decades for the government to ban smoking in public places and put warnings on packets despite the length of time it has been known that cigarettes are not good for your health. I watched a video by a professor who said something along the lines that any new initiative needs to be in place for a single and preferably several lifetimes for it to be declared safe. So we're the first generation to be exposed to this amount of EMF.

And let's not label anything a 'conspiracy theory' with any pejorative flavor, given that labels are a psy ops kind of way of marginalizing folks for thinking outside the box, and as dowsers and New Agers, we have been labeled in the past. Some ideas may be flaky or simply wrong, but it's the establishment's way of preventing progress to assign labels like antivaxxer and New Ager, so most people avoid association with people of that sort. Embrace your inner rebel. It's not a conspiracy theory if it's true. And there is a ton of truth about 5G causing major health issues, and it's appalling that so few realize that there is plenty of proof if you just look for it.
I have learned over the last several years not to speak of this, particularly at work. I've had a dozen or so conversations about wi-fi, EMFs and now 5G and people either glaze over, change the subject and on one occasion I've had passive aggressive back at me. I now don't talk to anyone at work about it, or try to offer a different viewpoint.

There is even a lot of scientific proof that there isn't really a pandemic as such. But that would be another post....
Now that I found interesting, would you be able to point me in the direction of this?
Maggie
Copper Supporter
Copper Supporter
Beginner
Beginner

Post by Maggie »

Now that I found interesting, would you be able to point me in the direction of this?
[/quote]

Because no money or real effort is going into 'proving' this theory, and because it doesn't serve those in power, meaning governments and Big Pharma, it is unlikely the full truth will come to light on the subject of whether there is really a threat or a pandemic. However, if you subscribe to GreenMedInfo.com (I am a member, but you can subscribe for free), they have tons of scientific articles on corona virus, testing, etc. There are other sources, too. I saw a You Tube interview between Sayer Ji of GreenMedInfo and Dr. Thomas Cowan (I think that's his name) on this subject.

It is possible that this latest scare is an extreme version of a tactic that has gone on for years now. Big Pharma makes a ton of money selling vaccines. A real large amount. I have seen a presentation showing stock prices correlated with scares about various diseases, and it pretty much proves that a scare pushes prices and demand up for 'cures', reaping huge profits for pharmaceutical companies. West Nile Virus, Zika, Swine Flu, Avian Flu and now corona virus. Except for the last, all turned out to be tempests in a teapot, yet the stock prices went up due to the scare and demand for the vaccines made huge profits possible. That is a pattern you can watch. Sometimes it gets crazy, as with hoof and mouth disease in the UK. I watched that one with horror. There was absolutely NO reason to kill those animals over that disease. But this is what humans do, especially when they don't understand biology. A disease that has a low death rate is not bad--not in the sense that Ebola or Plague is. We have evolved to respond and interact with viruses and bacteria--in fact about 90+% of human functions are controlled by viral and bacterial DNA. It is stupid, ignorant and dangerous to have the attitude that people should never get sick and that we should kill viruses and bacteria. We need them to live.

Please note that a real deadly disease like Black Death or Ebola should be treated carefully with real quarantines and research for a cure, but things with low death rates aren't worth spending a ton of money on vaccines and such. Unless you can artificially boost sales with fear. The vast majority of folks not only survive, but get immunity and other things we are only beginning to know about. For example, wiping out chicken pox has led to shingles being a major problem. Having chicken pox not only makes you immune to that, but confers some immunity to shingles. We almost never saw shingles when I was young. Now it's rampant. Oh, and the live vaccine they give for it spreads it worse, as people shed the virus for days after injection, infecting others.

Look at the symptoms of this corona virus 'disease.' They aren't unique. Anyone with a cold or flu could end up in the hospital--and has. A disease must have a unique set of symptoms and a proven cause to be a disease.

The so-called tests that show someone has covid-19 are flawed beyond belief. Not only do false positives occur, it is a fact that the way they do the tests can be 'tweaked' to get any % you want from 0-100, depending on how you do the test. The rush to have a test forced short cuts that invalidate it.

The panic the media created has stimulated the nocebo effect. It would be harder to do with a real disease like Ebola. Most of us won't manifest blood pouring out of our bodies unless we are ill, but fever and respiratory symptoms are common and easier to manifest due to fear. The nocebo effect is as real as the placebo effect and is certainly at work a good percent of the time in panics like this.

Reports of deaths are not accurate. It has been shown that 99% of the deaths reported in Italy were of people with 1-3 chronic ailments like high blood pressure, diabetes, heart disease and cancer, who were taking meds and not in good health, and the cause of death in many cases around the globe has not been proven to be corona virus, but that's what is getting listed. Also, the typical anti-viral treatments are full of side effects that are harmful to the elderly and those who are ill with other conditions, and in many cases, the treatment is going to kill them. But it won't get reported truthfully. One analogy I heard was an old guy with diabetes is hanging by his fingers off a cliff, and when he falls he gets tested and he's positive for covid-19, so that's what they list as the cause of death. A bit extreme, but that's what's happening. It becomes something that takes on a life of its own, and no one wants to try and speak up against it for fear of reprisals or losing their job or worse.

Just search GreenMedInfo for info. It's very enlightening. This is the fulfillment of a pattern that has been growing for years. You have to ask yourself who benefits. Governments love to increase their power. They benefit in times like this, as people give away their freedoms to be 'safe.' Big Pharma benefits a lot. In the US, they own the FDA and the CDC, so in a sense they ARE the government. In this country, people are beginning to ask about 5G and even protest. Some are fighting forced vaccination. This sort of crisis takes away momentum from that and gives power to those who want to push their agendas through. And they can blame the corona virus for the deaths and point people away from 5G as being the cause. Look at Firstenberg's book for graphs about mortality when cell phones were introduced in various places. You get a spike of deaths. 5G will be worse, but they'll try to muddy the waters. And the media is their mouthpiece.

You need to follow alternative sources of info and brush up on biology and dive in a bit deeper than you might want if you want to see the big picture. In Arizona, we had something like 13 cases last time I looked, and yesterday the shelves in the grocery store were empty. So many things can't be found. And in this state, there is no epidemic, yet food shortages, panic and closings abound. How do those things help? They only help those who want to tighten control. I couldn't wait to leave the store yesterday, because the 'crazy' energy was rampant and making me irritable. I can only imagine those living in cities...

This 'flatten the curve' nonsense is a way to stretch the panic out and wring all the fear from it. Something that in nature wouldn't kill that many and would be over in a matter of weeks will now last many months longer, and people are still going to die. But the effect will be to get people on board with draconian measures and vaccination, etc. At least those who listen to the media. And those of us who believe it was blown out of proportion will be smart to keep a low profile and be careful who we share with. I share here only because you asked, and because I think the people on this forum are more awake than the general public. But I bet even here, people won't want to hear what I'm saying. Which is fine. We live in a free will universe.
Hillary
Beginner
Beginner

Post by Hillary »

My dowsing yields the following:

the virus was created in a Chinese lab - bio-chemical warfare
for the purpose of instilling fear through death
for creating vulnerability and helplessness,
to dominate and control
world power and threaten all that
oppose the Chinese communist government.

In 16 years another virus will be transmitted by the same source.
Lynnie
Novice
Novice

Post by Lynnie »

Thank you, Maggie for that wealth of information; I shall be sure to check out the medical site you mentioned. I don't disagree with anything you've said there; and the fear effect is the main reason why I've stopped watching the news; I find I pick up on the negativity and other people's panic very easily. I've put a few dowsing protections around me whilst this goes on.

Thanks Hilary also for your input. It would be interesting to see what other dowsers are picking up on the situation. because I work full time and it is manic at the moment, I have not had the opportunity to dowse too much on the subject; I only get at the moment that it is man made.
Maggie
Copper Supporter
Copper Supporter
Beginner
Beginner

Post by Maggie »

Lynnie wrote: Mon Mar 23, 2020 5:10 pm Thank you, Maggie for that wealth of information; I shall be sure to check out the medical site you mentioned. I don't disagree with anything you've said there; and the fear effect is the main reason why I've stopped watching the news; I find I pick up on the negativity and other people's panic very easily. I've put a few dowsing protections around me whilst this goes on.

Thanks Hilary also for your input. It would be interesting to see what other dowsers are picking up on the situation. because I work full time and it is manic at the moment, I have not had the opportunity to dowse too much on the subject; I only get at the moment that it is man made.
When we went to the whole foods store last Saturday and so many shelves were empty and people were walking around in masks, you could feel the 'crazy' energy. Both Nigel and I felt very irritated as it built up in us. I tend to be oversensitive, but Nigel rarely notices, so it was bad. And honestly, in Arizona, there isn't much going on in terms of real illness. Just people being stupid and panicking and hoarding things, leading to shortages. But in several weeks, things should be much better.

I haven't dowsed about the source or motives or anything like that. But my intuition says it is possible it is a human-modified virus. Lyme disease is a good example of what happens when one of those things 'escapes cultivation.' I hope it is just a strange coincidence that it broke out right near a bioweapons type lab, but I'm not a big fan of attributing things to coincidence...Since I can't prove any dowsing I would do, and since it wouldn't change my re-action, I have avoided diving any deeper, because I end up glopped with nasty energy in spite of all the protection I do. :)
Lynnie
Novice
Novice

Post by Lynnie »

Like you I haven't dowsed too deeply because right now, the information isn't going to help me. I've already seen references to a fast tracked vaccination, says it all really! Stay safe and well.
Hillary
Beginner
Beginner

Post by Hillary »

Those of you who dowse and don't like any negative or dark energies coming through, ask your spirit guide to clear all interference with your accuracy prior to dowsing. I always want to know what is accurate and genuine and if there is interference. This is the reason
that I began dowsing - because I could not discriminate from people that were honest and people who were deceptive.
I wanted to empower myself and always know who I am really dealing with. Dowsing enables one to stand on firm ground.
Do not be intimidated in learning the truth as the saying goes - the truth will set you free.