The Catstones

Discussions relating to earth energy dowsing in general.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Re: The Catstones

Post by mike »

Horses are very prone to natural earth forces, and will not settle in a barn where Black Water Lines pass, they detect the forces and will not feed or settle, found this in Wiltshire many Moons ago, while crop circle hunting.Be interesting to know if the line you found passed at the point where the horse would not cross,your dowsing could have excited the line to pulse stronger at that precise moment perhaps.

True story of a lady rider who was riding her horse, when she saw a very black ball rise from the field where she was passing in Wiltshire, the horse saw the ball and would NOT pass close, she had to force it past the area.
Frank E Earp

Post by Frank E Earp »

I don't know if my second post has been displayed or if anyone is still reading about this topic. I am new to this kind of site. However I feel I can make a valuable contribution and learn something my self. Just one more thing on the Sat Stones. It was my old friend George, who began this topic. I do not know when he last visited the site, but I imagine it was a long time ago. A number of years ago the site was very badly damage by vandals. I would imagine that they were also treasure seekers. A stolen car was driven up to the site and the vehicle was used to pull the large earth-fast stones from the ground. I think I may have been partially responsible for this having published a booklet and given talks on the site. I have been trying ever since to appeal to the local council (who own the land) to have the site restored and recognised. So-far, I have had no luck. I am hopping to start taking people around the site again this year.
Frank (Earp).
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Dane Hills and the witch, a powerful Ley runs north to south here at Dane Hills/Ambrose Close, I just wonder in the past did the witch live on this line ?The exact position is to the right of Dane Hills on Google, and a little above where her influence is strongest and Ambrose Close, AND it has a cat influence here as well, just add that to the pot.

Cannot pick anything any forces near Strelley Notts.

Cannot pick up anything near Kirkliston either, but a good story.