For matters relating to dowsing for health and wellbeing
Grahame
Site Admin
Site Admin
Proficient
Proficient

Re: protective talismans

Post by Grahame »

A rather more scientifically-based talisman and very pertinent in today's Covid pandemic world is the Air Tamer, which is a personal ioniser device that claims to offer a degree of protection against virus, smoke and VOC particles.

I've invested in one as I hope to be resuming some international air travel next year and they were recommended by a friend who is a frequent flyer. Every little helps!
Grahame
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it - Terry Pratchett.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Re: protective talismans

Post by mike »

Looked at all the devices offered on this link, and for me the only good device that I know works is the Amethyst geode or ring for protection, and pure out and out healing for the home is Moonkaite conglomerate rock, the mixed crushed and remixed rocks broken and heated under pressure found in Australia, these are magical, and works for anyone suffering. You don’t just wear or carry these things, you interact with them, you talk of your hopes and fears and ask for help, it’s a two way thing folks.

Faith you hold can be the very best of talismans in any situation, it works for any faith or creed, just open your mind to what ever you believe in, and let it fill your heart and mind. The more faith you have the more power you hold, just let your mind guide you in everything and remember, do what ever you will when ever you will, AS long as it harms no body and nothing.