Diverting Energy Leys

Leys, Alignments, Energy leys, ley lines... what do you call them?
Peter Williamson

Diverting Energy Leys

Post by Peter Williamson »

As part of my occasional work in 'de-stressing' houses I often come across houses built on energy leys, of varying strength. While ley energy has its place and can be beneficial for a limited period, my expereince and study suggests that it is not easy or desirable to live with on a permanent basis. I know dowsers use various methods to divert or attenuate this energy (such as David Cowan's ring-marked stones). I have two questions which I would like other dowsers' views on.

What are your views on the ethics and advisability of diverting this energy locally (eg to get it flowing around a building rather than through it)?

and

What are the simplest and most effective techniques for dealing with this energy?

I am familiar with Earth acupuncture (which I use frequently) and 'gating' which I don't think I've ever used.

Many thanks

Peter
Dan Wilson

"Energy leys" - in inverted commas

Post by Dan Wilson »

After years of using Frank Moody's ideas - copper spirals and multiplied drawn patterns - I gradually emigrated by question-and-answer on the basis of "what series of actions will most efficaciously and ethically bring home the bacon ?" to small cards on which, at first, I inscribed elements of the Braida Medallion - a simplified Celtic cross copied from a book by Arthur Guirdham and much favoured by the late Major Bruce MacManaway - and later slowly changed to circles and lines drawn to dowsed instructions to suit the case.

All this was entirely empirical, done without reference to whether an apparently adverse alignment was a 'ley' or a 'noxious zone' or anything else. (In any case, I favour the Watkinsist precept that 'leys" are perceived alignments of old habitations, graves and places of worship and nothing to do with health, healing or comfort. Ley lines that made your dog feel better were a New Age thing which only came in c1960.)

Then I had a very striking case of "geopathic stress" in which a kinesiologist felt bad in two of her five rooms in S E London. Both vision and dowsing confirmed that she lived on a very, very thin triangle of alignments between the two TV masts at Upper Norwood ("Crystal Palace") and the police VHF mast on top of Shooters Hill. Empirically, I brought home the bacon with some dried ivy off the outside of the building Sellotaped to the underside of her desk drawer. The ivy won over a card by a small margin.

Later, it occurred to me to dowse in traditional terms what had happened to the "adverse stream". It had simply switched off at the southern wall of her flat and switched on again at the northern. This dragged me into more Q&A:-

She was stressed by radiation ? (yes)
But also there being three sources and not two ? (strong yes)
Take away the ITV mast (lower, at Beulah Hill) and what percentage
of the three-mast stress would she have experienced ? (35%)
Take away the BBC mast, what percentage ? (40%)

Further questioning revealed that the narrow triangular configuration of the alignments was a major component of her trouble: she was unconsciously experiencing being trapped in it, like a rat in a corner. Also that ivy was a powerful healing plant for her and had proved enough to trigger off a self-healing process powerful enough to erase the radiation and triangle problems.

All this suggested that GS treatment is only healing under another name and that casting people's sensitivities as half-intelligent topographical nasties like "black streams" and "negative leys" is a useful dodge for bypassing one's doubts about the power of healing. I've always found my GS "neutralisers" to be totally effective and using them to be a disgraceful example of "money for old rope".

So 'ley' is not best thought of as a thing, it's better seen as an idea about a situation and to get to the point, even to think of negative applications of it is a mistake. Such things are there to help. Step back from 'ley' ideas and ask simply what the best action will be and the rest will look after itself.
Grahame
Site Admin
Site Admin
Proficient
Proficient

Post by Grahame »

I think the solution in each case depends on your personal paradigm for dealing with such things. I too use terms like 'energy ley' to indicate what I dowse as a yang flow of energy, unlike 'water veins' which dowse as yin.
I find that the most effective treatment on water is earth acupuncture using metal rods left in place permanently. But I would never do the same on an energy ley. My usual approach with these is temporary EA using wooden (sometimes metal) wands and flower essences coupled with intent; but I also use the 'gate' method either with copper spirals or horseshoes or simply visualised symbols. Crystals also work well. But in thinking about this approach, it doesn't feel as permanent to me and I'm not 100% confident that things will stay put as IMO energy leys do tend to fluctuate a lot. I haven't tried David's cup and ring marked rock approach but I don't see that working any better. So i'm not sure what the answer is here.
Ethically I don't see any problems with diverting leys around a property providing permission has been dowsed for and obtained etc.
Last edited by Grahame on Sun Jan 02, 2005 12:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Grahame
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it - Terry Pratchett.
Geoff Stuttaford
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Competent
Competent

Post by Geoff Stuttaford »

Peter Williamson wrote:As part of my occasional work in 'de-stressing' houses I often come across houses built on energy leys, of varying strength. While ley energy has its place and can be beneficial for a limited period, my expereince and study suggests that it is not easy or desirable to live with on a permanent basis. I know dowsers use various methods to divert or attenuate this energy (such as David Cowan's ring-marked stones). I have two questions which I would like other dowsers' views on.

What are your views on the ethics and advisability of diverting this energy locally (eg to get it flowing around a building rather than through it)?

and

What are the simplest and most effective techniques for dealing with this energy?

I find that the easiest way to divert a line of this kind is to divert it over the top of any building it penetrates. Stopping one of these lines by any method or diverting it around a building will not, as I understand it, stop or divert it on a permanent basis.

Geoff Stuttaford

(moderated - quote codes applied)
Peter Williamson

Dealing with energy leys

Post by Peter Williamson »

Thank you all for sharing ideas on this subject. I agree that what matters in finding the most appropriate and least intrusive result, regardless of how we describe what we find. In my case I find it helpful to think of yin and yang lines and deal with the yin energy (usually from water) as per Graham's method. I have on occasion treated yang energy with short lengths of copper pipe left in the ground, but only after dowsing that this was appropriate and necessary. Interestingly they were rarely on the actual lines themselves, but usually to one side. I do use temporary acupuncture with wood or copper (plus flower essences and/or tuning forks) for yang lines. I hadn't considered horseshoes or spirals for these situations- -I'll check this out next time I have one to deal with.
Earlier this week, for the first time I diverted a yang energy line over a house, after carefully dowsing for permission, capability etc! I'll await feedback with interest, as I do get good quality feedback from the occupants
Thanks again
Peter
Geoff Stuttaford
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Competent
Competent

Diverting Energy Lines

Peter Williamson wrote

"Earlier this week, for the first time I diverted a yang energy line over a house, after carefully dowsing for permission, capability etc! I'll await feedback with interest, as I do get good quality feedback from the occupants"

Good on ya, Peter ! Glad you had a go at what I suggested.

Dowsing has indicated that energy from these lines travels vertically upwards, so there is no point in submerging it below a building, also this kind of energy does not like to be diverted or stopped in any way. Stopping it or diverting it to left or right may work for a time but the energy will eventually revert to its original path.

I have always sent this type of energy over a building and in almost every case remotely, using Intent. On the occasions that I have received feedback, the improvement of the atmosphere in the building has always been immediate.

It is a dead simple method and I'm all for simplicity.

Geoff
Dan Wilson

Re: Diverting Energy Lines

Post by Dan Wilson »

Geoff wrote: I have always sent this type of energy over a building and in almost every case remotely, using Intent. On the occasions that I have received feedback, the improvement of the atmosphere in the building has always been immediate.
Anything invisible one dowses is an unvalidated fiction about a phenomenon which may be unknowable. I don't think in "energy" terms at all but also get good and lasting results, so I am curious to see what Geoff's (and others') traditional energy-explanation "angel" would say about my system, seen from that angle. Here's what I get, using "guided writing":-
Since you don't deal in energies, your solution flouts the energy theory altogether and entirely removes the effect within the boundaries of the property you have been asked to protect - and also the boundaries of any other property on the alignment containing a person subject to the same stresses. In "energy" terms, the "energy" is nullified throughout the alignment, but because you are still thinking in alignment terms, any physical disturbance of the alignment such as earthworks will disturb your alteration. This can in turn be nullified by appointing a guardian intelligence to maintain the new state.
--end quote
A very similar novelty attends the new idea of "scrambling adverse frequencies" in healing. It's immensely effective, but is not wholly permanent. The idea needs tweaking to cement it better. So - do we tweak old ideas, or try and generate new ones ? I am certain at present I don't know the answer, or even if this is the right question.
Geoff Stuttaford
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Competent
Competent

Geoff wrote:
"I have always sent this type of energy over a building and in almost every case remotely, using Intent. On the occasions that I have received feedback, the improvement of the atmosphere in the building has always been immediate. "

And Dan Wilson (D) responds with

(D) Anything invisible one dowses is an unvalidated fiction about a phenomenon which may be unknowable.

True, but does the result not depend on (a) the strength of your original Intent and (b) the level of belief you have in the information you obtain from your dowsing ? In other words, if you don't have faith in your dowsing ability you have little chance of succeeding in your endeavours.

(D) I don't think in "energy" terms at all but also get good and lasting results, so I am curious to see what Geoff's (and others') traditional energy-explanation "angel" would say about my system, seen from that angle. Here's what I get, using "guided writing":-
Since you don't deal in energies, your solution flouts the energy theory altogether and entirely removes the effect within the boundaries of the property you have been asked to protect - and also the boundaries of any other property on the alignment containing a person subject to the same stresses. In "energy" terms, the "energy" is nullified throughout the alignment, but because you are still thinking in alignment terms, any physical disturbance of the alignment such as earthworks will disturb your alteration. This can in turn be nullified by appointing a guardian intelligence to maintain the new state.
--end quote

"traditional energy-explanation "angel" - nicely put. I will consult that relevant "angel" of mine.....

Your solution, Dan, is very effective and comprehensive in extent and conforms with your intent. The total effect may or may not be permanent depending on the variability in the amount of energy that the line possesses - it can re-establish itself on its original alignment if the energy is sufficient. The alignment is the key here and if the Intent is to deal with the whole alignment, rather than parts of it, the result can be to force the energy to take a completely new path (end of dowsing)

What I find a little odd is the suggestion that 'guardian intelligences'
could be required at any earthworks the line encounters. I wonder what the difference is between a building, which presumably does not require a g.i., and an earthwork, which does.

One other comment - the process of non-interference with the alignment, except for a vertical transfer, allows the energy to flow 'normally' no matter what strength it may have.

(D) A very similar novelty attends the new idea of "scrambling adverse frequencies" in healing. It's immensely effective, but is not wholly permanent.

About 4 years ago I spent about a year working (e-mails) with a lady dowser in Portland, Oregon on dowsing for allergies and for numerical frequencies which, we found, when used with intent, scrambled the part of a person's DNA responsible for the allergy and replaced it with new DNA using another numerical frequency. It certainly worked but there is obviously no evidence of its permanence.

I may be a bit dim this morning, Dan, but I don't quite see the connection between Energy Lines and scrambling adverse frequencies because there is no attempt, as I understand it, where energy lines are concerned, to replace them with anything as in scrambling, unless that is part of your Intent that you have yet to disclose.

Geoff
SussexJim

Post by SussexJim »

The Original question was, I believe….
(moderation - quote codes added)
Peter Williamson wrote:As part of my occasional work in 'de-stressing' houses I often come across houses built on energy leys, of varying strength. While ley energy has its place and can be beneficial for a limited period, my expereince and study suggests that it is not easy or desirable to live with on a permanent basis. I know dowsers use various methods to divert or attenuate this energy (such as David Cowan's ring-marked stones). I have two questions which I would like other dowsers' views on.

and

I am familiar with Earth acupuncture (which I use frequently) and 'gating' which I don't think I've ever used.
Various aspects of dealing with “energy” effects have been suggested;

Firstly, redirection – directing the energy line over the house affected, without impeding flow using intent

Direct intervention utilising invasive measures (Rods/ stakes as in Earth acupuncture)
Remote intervention utilising various ‘energy’ modes of “healing” / focused, conscious intent

Direct intervention, short term , utilising rods, acupuncture, resonance/vibrational modalities (Flower/Gem/ essences), tuning forks (vibration/frequency)…..
Direct intervention utilisng e.g. horseshoes and spirals…
….which may also be viewed as positional /placement intervention

Energy healing utilising a “genius loci” or projective thought form…[“guardian intelligence”] programming
Presumably to reassert the corrected ‘energy’ path or variance in case of alteration
…quoting Dan Wilson- “thinking in alignment terms…any physical disturbance of the alignment such as earthworks will disturb your alteration” which may be avoided by “ appointing a guardian intelligence to maintain the new state”….

Energy healing…by means of disruption of adverse frequencies [“scrambling”] although there is some mention of an assumed need to replace them…[Geoff’s question re scrambling and its applicability to energy lines]

As regards “gating” no definition has been given….perhaps someone could explain what their understanding of this method [“gating” ] is, as various dowsers apply different terminology to similar subjects, or use similar terms for different processes? I am unfamiliar with the term. I think the EEG booklet goes quite some way to ‘normalise’ terminology….

The simplest and most effective method of dealing with any energy is
i)the method which the dowser finds most applicable given their experience and understanding,
ii)according to the paradigm set which they operate best with,
iii) in the particular given circumstances of the subject matter in question at the time….
According to whichever modalities best also suit their clients and the given circumstances.

Therefore as with all dowsing there may always be the personal element based on the particular individual…

As regards “simplicity” it is a loaded variable which will alter properties according to whatever each dowser finds easiest

I know some who are able to visualise quite complex things apparently ‘simply’, hold a tune or frequency, or colour in their head without need for “tools”, and other who with simple placement (feng shui style) or a crystal or stone may achieve similar results

As regards “most effective”…can we define what effect is most required and for how long?

Energy lines are notorious for changing route, being attracted/deflected through local changes in the environment ( e.g. overlands attraction to burn areas, quarries etc) and various work done by dowsers in the EEG which suggest any physical object may have an effect upon the immediate environment in which it is placed[was it Billy Gawn who suggested reading energy lines based on base/height ratio of 1.62+ something ??- I need to check EEG archives!]

…with regard to thought-form intervention/ positive affirmation/ prayer/ ‘energy healing’ techniques et al. in the case of “thought forms” there is some suggestion that without occasional shoring up, they may degrade, although this is less likely over some energy leys?

In respect of “ethics and advisability” I presume most dowsers would attempt to ensure that whatever action is followed, it is done according to the best intention, pro bono publico, and therefore we are talking of energies which are perceived as “non-beneficial” and non-harmonious to human life/well being.
Therefore, redirection or intervention with such energy would be ethical, provided that it does not disturb the local environment or effect change wholesale in such away which of necessity may cause greater harm elsewhere….please define what “harm” is[!!!!]

I myself have redirected a stretch of energy line, while someone was attempting a ‘house clearance’ of what the tenants perceived of as malignant entities…catalogue it how you wish…in doing so, affirmed that no imbalance would be caused for the surrounding environment, while the energy was ‘temporarily off-line’…
The exact parameters of intervention, associated caveats and sub-clauses were summed up as simply as one could, “with the best of intents and purposes” with latitude for whatever correctional factors might assert themselves during the intervention.

Feedback from the clearance confirmed what was being dowsed remotely, during the redirection process.
A short peak of ‘paranormal activity’ starved from an energy source and eventually dispersed.
The ley energies were also filtered, cleansed, and temporarily unclogged. Dynarod on ley-lines!, allowing a short reprieve for the local energy system, without interfering with its natural processes too much- so that its natural balance may once more kick in.

The same energy line I have worked on, using spirals placed on dowsed entry and exit points in a bedroom, using twinned quartz crystals to bounce the energy to eachother, bypassing a central point, using quartz to neutralise the energy in the centre point…redirecting the energy line as if the intervening space was not there, without appreciable loss of flow….quantum by-pass, I suppose one might call it

Each side of the quartz, an appropriate ‘scrambler’ or filter was envisioned, allowing the temporary cancellation of any adverse frequency entering, and dumping it the the other side…in case of two-way transmission down the line… Also various step up and step down circuitry( for want of a better term) to allow for increased flow rate, volume or frequencies…and adaptable bypass. Which nicely got round some other problems, based on variance of flow. Both spirals were staked to ‘attract’ the ley to that point.

So far, it has only needed restetting the once, after the entire energy system of the house was disrupted, and it required minor ‘tweaking’.

I think as regards ethics, the requirement is “first do no harm….”

It is possible to conceive of energy leys as carrier waves carrying complex wave forms as information…sometimes one can graphically equalise the wave bands, or screen or filter out harmful frequencies. Although in practice it may be easier to track the point at which some ‘information’ is transferred or picked up…e.g. sound waves passing through the infrastructure of a house, or transferred via water pipes or cables, and attempt to remedy the problem at source- if it is clearly non beneficial.

What are others thoughts on this? I would certainly like to hear about other methods etc…?