harmful healing

For matters relating to dowsing for health and wellbeing
nicholas46

harmful healing

Post by nicholas46 »

Has anyone ever sent healing, which has not had the desired affect and has actually harmed the person instead.
Do you have any ideas why this happened.
Satyr
Novice
Novice

Re: harmful healing

Post by Satyr »

In my opinion, if the healing is having the opposite effect, then there is something else in play in that instance.
Practice random acts of kindness
Geoff Stuttaford
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Competent
Competent

Post by Geoff Stuttaford »

(Nicholas40) Has anyone ever sent healing, which has not had the desired affect and has actually harmed the person instead. Do you have any ideas why this happened.

I don't think that the sending of healing will ever harm anyone. It may have no effect - it could be that something, such as a spirit or and entity, that is blocking the energy that your are sending, in order to prevent a change in the person it is 'inhabiting' (in which case you would have to remove the spirit/ entity before sending healing or, it could simply be that your attempt to heal is having no effect and whatever the person is suffering from gets worse as a consequence. That situation can often happen when, say, someone's cancer or arthritis has progressed beyond the stage when the sending of healing will make no difference to the outcome.

Before you send healing to someone, Nicholas40, do you first dowse whether you can help that person or not ? If you get a 'No' response there is no point in sending healing.

Geoff
Geoff

Those friends thou hast, and their adoption tried, grapple them to thy soul with hoops of steel (Polonius)
Helen-Healing
Competent
Competent

Post by Helen-Healing »

Hello Nicholas46, welcome to the forums.

In my experience of sending distant healing, it has certainly never harmed anyone. I don't think that's possible.

But as healing is always for the highest good of the healee, it may not always be for the highest good that he/she is cured of an illness without looking inwards to face up to the reason of it. Dis-ease is the physical expression of emotional/mental/spiritual turbulence, and when the root cause is discovered & dealt with, then it will be 'cured'. At the end of the day, we heal ourselves and, hopefully, learn not to trip over the same stone twice.

I'm interested to know if you are the sender or recipient of the 'bad' healing that is troubling you.
simonwheeler
Copper Supporter
Copper Supporter
Proficient
Proficient

Post by simonwheeler »

Helen: In my experience of sending distant healing, it has certainly never harmed anyone. I don't think that's possible.
My experience is the same- and, anyway, it is not the healer doing the healing but **** (insert whatever your belief system suggests- God, spirit, universal energy, Raphael, Chief Silver Wolf, One, All, Love, love etc etc).
Last edited by simonwheeler on Sun Jul 06, 2008 8:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Don’t be so open-minded that your brains fall out. LAWRENCE FERLINGHETTI

www.simongordonwheeler.co.uk

Simon
nicholas46

Post by nicholas46 »

Helen,
On two occasions with two different people have had healing which had detrimental affect on health.
Does anyone know of anything powerful enough to distort things so it actually causes harm?
Donata

Post by Donata »

Ethically the healer asks for permission from the one to be healed, and only does the healing once that's given. (Exceptions could be someone in a coma, or a very young child. In that case at least consult with next of kin or guardian).

However it's possible that the healer is sending his/her own energy, not universal healing energy (however perceived), and with a desired outcome as a result. I could see in such an instance where the healers' own desires could interfere with the healing energy. As others have already said, I don't see how true healing energy, where the healer doesn't impose personal desires for a specific outcome, and where the healer only focuses universal healing energy, not their own, could ever cause harm.

Perhaps it might be possible that if a healer is using only their own energy, that they could pass some disharmony within themselves, of whatever nature, to the person being healed - just a speculation as I don't know.

Even when all the above criteria are met (Permission, Universal energy, no specific goal) to the best of my awareness and knowledge, I add a disclaimer, such as:

This (the general positive outcome of a healing) or something better (which includes the option that this may not be physical healing), is now manifesting for the highest good of all concerned, and with the free will of all concerned (no manipulation nor imposition of healer's desires for the outcome).

I don't add this to minimize my own responsibility for my actions, but to avoid the results of any personal emotion or desire of outcome that could affect the healing. I do it for the good and the safety of the one being healed.

Donata
Helen-Healing
Competent
Competent

Post by Helen-Healing »

nicholas46 wrote:Helen,
On two occasions with two different people have had healing which had detrimental affect on health.
I still don't quite understand whether you were giving the healing or receiving it, Nicholas. If you were receiving it, what sort of healer were you dealing with?
arthur hamlin
Competent
Competent

Post by arthur hamlin »

Hello nicholas 46,
Sounds an interesting outcome but sad for the recipients.
A few more details would have been helpful.
But it could well be one of the following:-
1.The healer made a mistake if using the wrong colour, crystal, remedy etc.
2.The remedy/healing may be found too far in advance of sending/receiving it as every hour makes a difference to the vibrationary state of the component you are trying to help.
3. If too long a gap occurs at the time of administering healing than it is possible the emotional or/and protective energy field of the recipient may have weakened thereby allowing external harmful sources to penetrate.
4. It is possible that the recipients are still experiencing difficulties from the energy changes that have occured, and that more time is still needed for the new healing energies to be absorbed and to take effect
5. The recipients may have exposed themselves psychically or got run down emotionally at some
time since the healing which again could allow external sources to penetrate.
I hope that helps.
Arthur
nicholas46

Post by nicholas46 »

I am posative both dowsers sent good healing and I am not pointing the finger of blame . But am trying to make other dowsers aware of the possibility that healing on very rare occasions can be diverted and altered. Resulting in no improvement or in the worse case scenario, detrimental affects to the recipients health.speeking from experience I have had homeopathic treatments knocked out and a worsening of existing coditions.
I think Arthur's No 3 outcome could be a possibility.
Sorry Helen if I didnt make it clear I am the recipient.
arthur hamlin
Competent
Competent

Post by arthur hamlin »

Just wondering if the Healers/Dowsers checked to see if there were any harmful external influences at work before administering the healing. A bit like putting bandages on a grazed knee without cleaning the wound first.
Arthur
nicholas46

Post by nicholas46 »

Arthur,
The first one did not, but the seconed believed everything was clear before sending healing.
nicholas46

Post by nicholas46 »

Have just discovered that I have been pelted with some form of radiation. Could there be in some way a connection to the healing?
Lorraine
Beginner
Beginner

Post by Lorraine »

Some possibilities which occur upon reading your posts...
a) you have accepted differing forms of healing which have worked at cross-purposes with each other and exisiting healing processes, such as the homeopathic remedies
b) the healing sent brought on a 'crisis' which made you feel worse. This sometimes happens with reiki, for instance.
c) you have yourself added fear to the mix, by focusing on 'bad' energy and radiation instead of beneficial effects, thus opening yourself to imbalance.
d) you are not ready to receive the healing on a deeper level and are rejecting it on that level.

Lorr
simonwheeler
Copper Supporter
Copper Supporter
Proficient
Proficient

Post by simonwheeler »

Have just discovered that I have been pelted with some form of radiation
It may help if you explain this. How did you discover? "Pelted" in what way...how do you know? What form of radiation?
There seems much anxiety in/behind what you write, and have been writing; this may be getting in the way of you effectively communicating what is actually going on.
Don’t be so open-minded that your brains fall out. LAWRENCE FERLINGHETTI

www.simongordonwheeler.co.uk

Simon