INTRODUCE YOURSELF

Ask a dowsing question, tell us your gossip, chat etc. here!
Grahame
Site Admin
Site Admin
Proficient
Proficient

Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF

Post by Grahame » Wed Jul 24, 2019 9:26 pm

Welcome, Luke! Always glad to have international dowsers on the forum. Things are a bit quiet at the moment, but there's plenty of archive material to keep you busy. Be sure to check out the main site too, lots of great info on there.

When you are ready, just jump right in and start a topic or ask a question in the appropriate area of the forum. I look forward to hearing more about your dowsing experiences!
Grahame
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it - Terry Pratchett.

DavinDevon

Post by DavinDevon » Fri Oct 25, 2019 8:23 pm

Hi and thanks for the ad, I'm Davin in South west Devon.
Been dowsing with rods and pendulum for a good few years now but obviously still learning, looking forward to exploring the forums.... :D

simonwheeler
Copper Supporter
Copper Supporter
Proficient
Proficient

Post by simonwheeler » Fri Oct 25, 2019 8:52 pm

Welcome. Good to have "new blood" here! I believe there is quite an active dowsing community in Devon- possibly based around Tavistock.
As we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our fear, our presence automatically liberates others.

www.simongordonwheeler.co.uk

Simon

DowsingWiz

Post by DowsingWiz » Sun Nov 03, 2019 2:00 am

Greetings! Hello to all.

Let me say how glad I am to find an active forum on dowsing with a very impressive list of members. My first book ever on dowsing was Pendulum Power by Greg Nielsen but I became interested pendulum work after reading one of Uncle Chuckie's book on radionics/psionics. In one of his book (can't quite remember which one) he gave instructions about using the pendulum to get to get info about target(in many ways like remote viewing), dowsing for best/appropriate times, and all this other neat stuff that I really didn't know you could do with a pendulum. I think my favorite book however was Eugene Maurey's book on distant exorcism/de-possession. This had me doing depossesion work on a person of interest in my life whom showed the signed of spirit attachments (which he claimed was a spirit he enjoying having) despite all the troubles/turmoil in his life. After that work was done, he never brought up that spirit as being with him and his improved significantly. This made me a believer in the work, and I have many success stories behind me with the pendulum. Like most of you, the hardest part has been accuracy as that is something that comes after years of practice. I am so excited to hear about everyone's journey with dowsing and all the success it has brought them.
"God does not play dice with the Universe." Albert Einstein