The function of ancient sites

Discussions relating to earth energy dowsing in general.
Geoff Stuttaford
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Competent
Competent

Re: The function of ancient sites

Post by Geoff Stuttaford »

Hi Arthur.,
MEMORY IN A LEY LINE MAY BE CONSIDERED AS ENERGY AND IF SO IT IS ALIVE

If I remember correctly, Bonnie, Satyr and I dowsed that what we were dowsing in a Ley Line was 'Linear Memory'. Surely, energy consists of something that vibrates and I have dowsed that, in an original ley line, memory does not come into that category. Energy may well have been imposed on a ley line, over time, by animals and people.

Regarding lines connecting churches , I too gave found vertical 'loop lines in or near churches' but they can also be found at the nodal ponts of hexagons with sides of approx 6 km all over the planet and some of these nodal points are within church grounds. Water is often present at these nodal points.

Virtually straight lines that join several churches, especially in the S.W. of England, that were originally joining erected monoliths subsequently removed by fundamental Christians who built churches where the monoliths were. There is a theory that the monoliths facilirared telepthic communication over a considerable distance but that does not seem logical.
IF ANYONE CARES TO DOWSE THE AGE OF THE MAN MADE ENERGY LINE PASSING THROUGH THE TOWER OF YAXHAM CHURCH NEAR DEREHAM IN NORFOLK I WOULD BE VERY INTERESTED TO KNOW OF YOUR RESPONSE. ACCORDING TO MY DOWSING IT IS EXCEEDINGLY OLD WHEN MEN WERE VERY HAIRY.
I get 80,000 years and that some of the women were hairy as well !
Geoff

Those friends thou hast, and their adoption tried, grapple them to thy soul with hoops of steel (Polonius)
arthur hamlin
Competent
Competent

Post by arthur hamlin »

Hi Geoff, Can you give me your version of `Linear Memory`please?.
When I went to Yaxham Church I was accompanied by a lady vicar who was able to dowse.
Quite independantly we both dowsed the energy line within the tower and both obtained a similar date nearing 2 million years old. Interestingly Grimes Graves a Neolithic Flint mine being only a few miles away at Brandon may be connected with Yaxham in some way.
I appreciate dowsed dates for energy lines such as thus can vary with different dowsers and also dowsed from a distance or on site so we have a distance to go before similarities can be obtained.
Arthur
Geoff Stuttaford
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Competent
Competent

Hi Arhur,

You asked about my definition of 'lineal memory. I can only refer you to the thread of "What is a Ley Line' in which I wrote...

"The composition of a Ley Line is something that I have dowsed and, having dowsed it, I have passed it on for others to comment on with the proviso that comments are based only on what they have dowsed and not what they believe; after all, this is a dowsing forum. Having dowsed that we do not find any energy in Ley Lines, I now find that we dowse 'lineal memory' instead.

Surely there is nothing laid down that the only thing we can dowse on this planet, when we find a lineal feature, is energy ? I do not know if what I dowsed was correct or not which is why I asked for dowsed comment from other sources......and got it."

So, my definition of Lineal Memory is a Ley Line, or rather a Ley Line is an example of Lineal Memory rather than any energy, and I'm talking about original ley lines not those that have been used for thousands of years by thousands of living things. Those lines I consider to be energy lines comprised of non-eletromagnetic (living ?) energy sometimes superimposed on ley lines so we can pick up both if, we so wish, at the same locations if the lines coincide. (That is confirmed by my dowsing).

Incidentally, that very ancient line you mentioned passing throogh the church, are you sure it wasn't associated with a geological fault >
Geoff

Those friends thou hast, and their adoption tried, grapple them to thy soul with hoops of steel (Polonius)
arthur hamlin
Competent
Competent

Post by arthur hamlin »

Thanks Geoff,
What I wished to know was - what is your definition of what the actual Linear Memory consists of. Where does it originate from. Is it constantly forming and when did it start and what is its purpose?
My dowsing accepts the difference between a Ley Line and an Energy Line.
What I am getting is that the two go together ie:-
The Energy Line is created by the thoughts of a physical living being or creature, whereas the Ley Lines are the interactive thoughts of the Spirit Guardian of that species who`s thoughts/expressions are given off prior to and simultaneously with the thoughts of the physical being.

I have dowsed again that line running through the church tower at Yaxham and am still getting it as being Man Made but also with Ley Line. I do not get any Geological Fault, it sounds as if you do?
Arthur
Kevin
Novice
Novice

Post by Kevin »

Interaction with the flow of time.
The megaliths were constructed to interact thus.
All of time exists at once, but the flows are going in heart centred phase conjugate fashion, and all physical creation is within it's own time field, and all time fields compound together.
http://quantumpranx.wordpress.com/2009/ ... /#more-388

The huge stones, especially the capstones were to shield against the earths time field, most of the megaliths were covered in alternate layers of organic and inorganic materials to further enchance this ability, the shamen were operating in time.
kozyrev spent years in russian prisons with all of the siberian shamen also locked up there.
Kevin
Geoff Stuttaford
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Competent
Competent

Kevin,

"The huge stones, especially the capstones were to shield against the earths time field, most of the megaliths were covered in alternate layers of organic and inorganic materials to further enchance this ability, the shamen were operating in time."

That theory dowses as incorrect. Incidentakly, the plural of shaman is shamans not shamen
Geoff

Geoff Stuttaford
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Competent
Competent

Hi Arthur,

(A) What I wished to know was - what is your definition of what the actual Linear Memory consists of. Where does it originate from

(G) Not an easy thing to define, but I will have a go at it. Linear > Line > Alignment.
Memory relates to living beings remembering which landscape features pointed in the direction that the living beings wanted to go to reach their goal, almost equivalent to a visual GPS system, possibly. Originally having no energy, these paths would acquire a ‘living’energy as their usage would increase over time.

(A) Is it constantly forming ? (G) My dowsing says ‘No’

(A )and when did it start ?

(G) Cannot ascribe any particular dates to it except that it does appear to be Neolithic (agrees with Watkin’s theory – see below). .

(A) and what is its purpose?

(G) Same as the Roman roads – how to get from A to B relatively easily

(A) My dowsing accepts the difference between a Ley Line and an Energy Line.
What I am getting is that the two go together ie:-
The Energy Line is created by the thoughts of a physical living being or creature,

(G) OK

(A) Whereas the Ley Lines are the interactive thoughts of the Spirit Guardian of that species who`s thoughts/expressions are given off prior to and simultaneously with the thoughts of the physical being.

(G) That’s an interesting aspect…..I’m getting that it certainly did play a part in the difference between the two but there were other factors involved connected wit the setting up of these lines..

(A) I have dowsed again that line running through the church tower at Yaxham and am still getting it as being Man Made but also with Ley Line.

(G) Agreed

(A) I do not get any Geological Fault, it sounds as if you do?

(G) I did not dowse for the origin, rather surmised it might be a GS Line on account if its age.

Interesting bit of info taken from a Wikipedia article.......

“On 30 June 1921, Watkins visited Blackwardine in Herefordshire when he had the idea that there was a system of straight lines crossing the landscape dating from Neolithic times.

At first it was thought was that the ancient Britons were too primitive to have devised such an arrangement, but this is no longer the argument used against the existence of ley lines. More crucially there are so many ancient features that finding some in approximate alignment is highly likely. Watkins was sensitive to such arguments and argued for caution. He also drew up a list according to which landscape features could be given values between 1/4 and 1 point, five points or more being required as evidence of a ley line.”
Geoff

Kevin
Novice
Novice

Post by Kevin »

Geoff Stuttaford wrote:Kevin,

"The huge stones, especially the capstones were to shield against the earths time field, most of the megaliths were covered in alternate layers of organic and inorganic materials to further enchance this ability, the shamen were operating in time."

That theory dowses as incorrect. Incidentakly, the plural of shaman is shamans not shamen

Thank You for the spelling lesson, but not a dowsing lesson.
Kevin
Geoff Stuttaford
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Competent
Competent

Sorry Kevin, You didn't mention that you had dowsed the theory to be correct.
Geoff

arthur hamlin
Competent
Competent

Post by arthur hamlin »

One wonders why Watkins believed that ley lines originated from Neolithic Times unless he is not questioning his own dowsing responses. One wonders whether he had other dowsing friends to validate this claim.
I get that Ley Lines have been here since the earth was created.
According to my dowsing, the thoughts of spirit entities was/is the cause, and these spirits continue traversing the ancient site alignments to obtain info from the energy lines created by the physical travellers consisting of thought.
Also `Lineal Memory` I`m getting was initially as energy when thought construction took place, but on completion like a structure it becomes motionless.
Arthur.
Kevin
Novice
Novice

Post by Kevin »

arthur hamlin wrote:One wonders why Watkins believed that ley lines originated from Neolithic Times unless he is not questioning his own dowsing responses. One wonders whether he had other dowsing friends to validate this claim.
I get that Ley Lines have been here since the earth was created.
According to my dowsing, the thoughts of spirit entities was/is the cause, and these spirits continue traversing the ancient site alignments to obtain info from the energy lines created by the physical travellers consisting of thought.
Also `Lineal Memory` I`m getting was initially as energy when thought construction took place, but on completion like a structure it becomes motionless.
Arthur.

I agree that the LINES have always been there, it is the memory flowing upon them that changes, as time loops.
The memory circulating the planet is all We can know, thus the furthest back they could think the sites were from was as far back as that memory covers.
I sense though that time is now compressing, and another loop of time is mixing into the memory field, as this ones is mixing into the other.
The loops are akin to figure of eights, with the centre point been Alpha and Omega.
"ENERGY" is time, electricity is time, gravity is time, light is time, they are all consequences of time and how it flows .

The changes now occuring are as time inrushs and outrushs in the compression zone, You will be able to follow spiral pathways in/out of central points?
On a large scale in galaxy this is where we are, thus this is the time to know, as all the information compresses.
The lines are scalar within the geometry of the base substance that is universe, it's rigid and fixed, all in creation is memory, enabled by time.
The apparent movement of land and seas are as different zones of time spiral in/out of such spiral points in geometry, thus sections of land and sea are fractionally going into different times, this gives the impression of movement.
The nuclear reactors will fail as the elements fuelling them move in time, and as time is electricity the backup generators won't operate or produce electricity, they normally take the incoming flow of time and compress it to force it along routes of least resistance , it simply seeks the alpha and omega point in the geometry of the planet where it loops around to the spiral back out.
Electricity is not made, it is simply compressed time that is manipulated by spinning magnetic fields, and thats what stone circles do, the henges seperate the two opposite flows apart, one into the ditch, the other onto the top of the embankment, then they were guided along routes that are natural to whatever constructed device they desired.
the duality of spin enables creation, and contains the memory.

The sites were constructed to help balance these flows when they were out of balance.
WE built the ancient sites, but can't remember, but we are beginning to remember, especially the more attuned ones....thats all of you...the dowsers.
Kevin
arthur hamlin
Competent
Competent

Post by arthur hamlin »

With respect Kevin you do not say whether any of what you say here is due to your dowsing.
Arthur
Kevin
Novice
Novice

Post by Kevin »

arthur hamlin wrote:With respect Kevin you do not say whether any of what you say here is due to your dowsing.
Arthur
All of what I am saying is due to MY dowsing.

ALL of what We detect is TIME based.
TIME is the creative force that contains information.
TIME flows.

Nothing actually exists except as memory within it's own time field, living matter has it's own time field, mass is in the time field of the planet.
The mass takes on the geometry relative to the position it is formed at in the geometry of the time field of the planet.
Thus each stone has unique manipulative qualities relative to the flow of time it is placed in.
The ancient sites were positioned at vortex inrush and outrush points where time spirals in/out of the planet.

The stones were thus utilised in a variant manner to locally manipulate the flows of time.
The moon is the biggest clue, and it sure will give some clues over the next few day's.
The moon has it's own time field that interferes with the earths time field which is also interacting with the time field of the sun.

I consider that the main reason for the construction of the ancient sites was to attain a local balance in the flows , otherwise fertility will not occur.
TIME enables life, but it has to be in the dual circulations in the ANU link I provided, March brings a switching point in the geometry of the earths time field where this balance becomes available thus the seeds respond.
If that balance is not correct , then no growth...full stop.

the henges were to seperate the flows, then each flow was directed along natural routes , but controlled to go to different megalithic constructions, fertility will have been paramount for survival, and those sensitive enough to contact the flows will have overseen the constructions, they were the dowsers.

TIME is altering really fast right now, so there's a fast re-learning needed, I am as good a dowsers as I have ever encountered, I sure wish to meet any better.
it's just the ability to explain that is difficult.
kevin
Kevin
Novice
Novice

Post by Kevin »

To give a modern day view of what some of the megalithic sites were about, think of a greenhouse.
In a greenhouse TIME is manipulated.

Heat is time based, light is time based.

We alter inside the greenhouse locally the TIME relative to the seeds planted.
Heat or FIRE is TIME been released, as TIME is compressed into matter.
If You take wood as the example, the tree has compressed the flows of time into itself to create what we call wood, if this is then burn't..TIME is released back out locally, it radiates as heat as it locally alters the TIME field.

This is very difficult to verbalise as it is not in the general conciousness of the time field circulating the planet, we have FORGOTTEN over vast time as time has been relatively balanced in that time, it is altering NOW.

The earthquakes and volcanos are reacting to local vast TIME flows, it is not about the consequences that occur( apparent movement) it is about mass attempting to stay in the TIME it has been in for so long.
The clouds give clues as they are about TIME layers that circulate this planet, the elements are attracted to their opposite time, thus the water( hydrogen and oxygen) respond by travelling up and down between the different times.
There is no force called gravity, it is a consequence of the heart centred inrush of time vectored at ninty degrees to the circulating flows.
These flows are called dragon flows, and the opposite( michael and mary) are opposite spins of time, they seek each other constantly in a creation dance.
I have worn out countless shoes following the flows and plotting out how the ancients utilised them, then the later normans with the churchs, they had some fabulous dowers operating for them.
kevin
arthur hamlin
Competent
Competent

Post by arthur hamlin »

My Dowsing says that Time is not the creative force that contains information but rather the physical energy field that each one of us has in which past lives are registered.
I can accept different Dimentions in which a person when passing over can choose to visit any if accompanied by another to help in passing through.
Now a little bit removed I feel from:- `The Function of Ancient Sites`
Arthur