Transformation of confining energies - advice please

Issues concerning sick houses and unhealthy earth energies.
phillip

Transformation of confining energies - advice please

Post by phillip »

Hi,

I live in Brislington in Bristol and would be grateful for some guidance on how to beneficially change the energies in my house.

My much loved other half lives in the USA and is a full trance medium. While she was here one time, she channelled a wonderful being called Omnia who she has been bringing through for many years now and whose wisdom I have come to greatly respect. During this session with me Omnia gave me a lot of information about where I live and expressed that she considered the energy of the house a very difficult one to live under but then went on to say that she also considered it to be a very healing energy and that my home could be used as a retreat for those who wished to come to a place of solace and recuperation. I’m not sure that I fully understood why, but many people do come to my house and all of them remark on how they feel when they come here. Everyone comments on how peaceful and relaxing it is even though I live adjacent to the A4 which is one of the busiest and most congested main roads in Bristol.

She went on to tell me that the hill site on which my house is built was once the scene of a very violent and bloody ancient battle where the earth was stained with the blood of many fallen warriors and the energy of that event is still apparently prevalent. She added that she could also tell that there was a lot of contamination in the earth beneath and around the house although she didn’t elaborate on what kind of contamination it was or how it affected things in general. I got the idea from how she described this aspect that it wasn’t a beneficial or uplifting energy but I could be wrong about this. Unfortunately I didn’t think to ask her more about any of this as I was far too absorbed in taking in all that she said as I hadn’t expected her to talk about my house and its energies.

After mentioning these two particular “qualities” of where I live, Omnia went on to say that she could also sense a great deal of energy surging up through the ground beneath the house which was coming up through cracks in the rocks deep within the earths crust. She didn’t expand on how this affected things but went on to mention that she could see that there were forces at work within my house which were acting to mitigate the overall effects of all these energies which she was describing. Again, I didn’t pursue this aspect of her information and can’t be absolutely sure that she was referring to all of the energies.

Some while before her visit I had contacted Sig Lonegren in Glastonbury to ask for his help in altering the energies of my house and he did some work which did seem to beneficially affect the “feel” of things. This may well be what Omnia picked up on in her reference to the "beneficial" forces but I can’t be certain of exactly how things were affected and she didn’t elaborate. During this and other visits, Mary, my other half, had told me that she could sense a strange energy here as well and she was able to assess that the effects of it were spread out over a wide area to the point that she couldn’t gauge the limits of it in the neighbourhood. She did say that it seemed to her that the effects were greatly confining and, on one trip away from my house, she experienced a great deal of anxiety in wanting to return to the house immediately and, in particular, to one specific room. I had no problems in understanding this and could confirm the same as I have been housebound for 9 years now with CFS ( used to be called ME ) and something akin to agoraphobia; although I don’t believe it to be that.

Mary tells me also that she can see very clearly that the “veil” is quite thin here and that it’s no problem at all for her to see into the other world from my bedroom window. I don’t know what significance this is, if any, but all in all it does seem that there is quite a lot going on here where I live and it must be very important to me in terms of what I came here to learn on this journey. I feel now that I need to understand much more about what it is that I am experiencing in order to learn as much as I can from where I have chosen to live. I also feel a strong desire for change and to bring about an end to my long period of confinement.

Right now I am starting to work with crystals and am reading a lot about Ley Lines and Earth Energies in general. It’s a subject that interests me greatly and I wish to improve my knowledge, skills and abilities in this area as much as possible. The two questions that I have, and would be very grateful for advice on are, firstly, how best can I go about finding a solution that will positively change the energies within my house and secondly, what recommended reading would experienced members suggest which will help me get a much better overall understanding of the many aspects concerning earth energies, their identification, effects and positive use and transformation.

I have researched a lot of reading material but it’s difficult for me to assess their usefulness to me in that I don’t have any experience from which to make a judgement. If there are any threads to posts which have discussed this in the past then any link/s would be much appreciated. There is a lot on the net and some very interesting looking books but having a good starting point to give me a good foundation would be very helpful.

Many thanks in advance
Kind regards and very best wishes
Phillip
Geoff Stuttaford
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Competent
Competent

Re: Transformation of confining energies - advice please

Post by Geoff Stuttaford »

Hi Philip,

Nice post and, I think, right up my street. Like yours, my significant other lives in the US and I'm impressed by your s.o.'s ability as a medium because her commentary helps me with the clues with which to work on.

First, lets look at your house......dowsing, I find that there is a geopathic stress line going through your kitchen and rooms above the kitchen. I have sent that energy over the top of the house so you will not be bothered further with it. (That energy comes from way down deep in the earth probably from a geological fault but is not all that powerful at the moment - it does wax and wane). There are other
minor energies in the house but they are not really relevant and do not need attention at this stage.

Underneath the house there is a considerably problem, as your American friend has mentioned. I also find that there was a battle on that hill you mention, roughly about the 6th century BCE, between three different tribes. The energy over the whole are in which the battle was fought is not good, particularly because many of those killed were buried where they fell or nearby in mass graves and houses have now been built on top of those sites. (There are no bodies buried under your house) I have sealed the whole area to prevent any further detrimental or other energy appearing on or above the surface. The contamination Omnia mentioned was probably partly emotional due to the 1500+ spirits that are still in the area of the ancient battle. (I have asked that these spirits be removed -that should result in beneficial energies taking over to clear the area.)

" she (Omnia) could see that there were forces at work within my house which were acting to mitigate the overall effects of all these energies which she was describing "

I find that interesting because, also I find that statement is true, I cannot determine what those energies might be but they are certainly beneficial.....Oh ! Reading on, I find that Sig did some work on the house and that resulted in beneficial energies being present.

If you wish to learn more, Phillip, do send me an e-mail with your telephone number and I will give you a ring. Alternatively I can come to see you - you are only about half an hour away. I'm told I might be able to help you with your CFS (Must look that up :mrgreen: )

Geoff
Geoff

Those friends thou hast, and their adoption tried, grapple them to thy soul with hoops of steel (Polonius)
phillip

Post by phillip »

Hi Geoff,

Thank you so much for replying so quickly and for your efforts to help with the energies in and around my house. To give a little more information on the subject I have put a clip of the session that I had with Omnia back in 10/06 up on my webspace so that you can hear exactly what she has to say about the situation here. Her spoken words always contain much more energy than any written words can, so they may be very useful in explaining more clearly what I was attempting to put across in my first post.

http://www.maxim.plus.com/OMNIA_clip.mp3 (link broken)

Mary has been channelling Omnia in Florida for some 20 years now and she has quite a following. FYI Omnia expresses that she is from the Pleiades system and I have to admit to a very great fondness for her. The information and encouragement that she has given so many over the years has been simply wonderful and her guidance is a great gift to all who hear her and are close to her on the occasions when she visits. She tells us that she enjoys coming through Mary because she is a full trance channel and this allows her words to be heard without any conscious overlay by the host.

I will PM you with the details that you ask for and I look forward to chatting with you.

Thank you again
Phillip
Geoff Stuttaford
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Competent
Competent

Thanks, Phillip. All noted. Will call you later.

Geoff
Geoff

Those friends thou hast, and their adoption tried, grapple them to thy soul with hoops of steel (Polonius)
Satyr
Novice
Novice

Post by Satyr »

Phillip, Geoff is very good at what he does and I'm sure he has sorted things out for you, but my intuition also compels me to suggest that you 'smudge' your house. The easiest way to do that is with incense sticks (I would suggest Frankincense - for purification and protection). Just light some incense sticks and walk through your house waving the smoke around, especially in the corners of rooms and doorways and windows (this will cleanse and freshen the energy in your house and). Ringing a bell also helps to move the energy around and revitalize it.
Practice random acts of kindness
Geoff Stuttaford
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Competent
Competent

Good point, Satyr. Thanks for that.
Geoff

phillip

Post by phillip »

Thank you Satyr,

I like the sound of that and will do it as soon as I can get the necessary incense. I'm looking forward to doing it. Great idea.

Kind regards and best wishes
Phillip
Satyr
Novice
Novice

Post by Satyr »

Its a pleasure, and whats nice is that you can do it regularly if you want, once a week or once a month or every couple of months or just whenever you feel its needed.
arthur hamlin
Competent
Competent

Post by arthur hamlin »

Hi Philip,
Thought you might like another.
My dowsing is saying that you have a negative beam of energy radiating from a sphere approx 14 feet in diameter and approx 200 miles above the earth.
Your friend Omnia is here I believe and is giving me guidance.
Omnia is telling me of the contact ability they have between them.
This is an energy ball of high intelligence which is malfunctioning and needs healing and help.
With help from above I will see if another of Gods creations can be healed.
I`m told you are no longer affected by Geopathic Stress or any man made devices.
If you care to write in eventually to let us all know how your place is that would be grand.
Good luck,
Arthur
phillip

Post by phillip »

Hi Arthur,

That's very kind of you and most welcome. I do appreciate you doing this on my behalf. Please let me know what happens with the healing process and, if you have any more information about the sphere I am fascinated to know more about this as well. I'm very grateful to Omnia also as I'm sure she knows; I very much hope she does anyway.

It's good to hear that I am no longer affected by any man-made devices as the "vertical village", which is only a few hundred yards diagonally away from the front of my house, looks like a Christmas Tree with all the mobile phone and other aerials on top of it. I'm sure that they haven't helped my situation much at all and I have recently even looked on the net at the possibility of making Orgonite pyramids to see if I could attenuate any consequent negative affects that I may be experiencing. I have no idea of the effectiveness of these devices and am very glad to have found this site before I went ahead with anything.

One inexplicable "feeling" I get living here, and something I've meditated on, is tied up with the front of the property. The energy at the front of the house feels dark and this may be linked to the geographical orientation of the property in that the sun only comes into the front before noon. For the rest of the day the front rooms and entrance/passageway are consequently somewhat gloomy so I tend to live and sleep in the back of the house where the light is much more welcoming and uplifting. I'm planning, in the near future, to alter this situation as much as I am able with more complimentary decorations in the hope that this will help.

For many many years I have sensed something about the front of the house and have noticed more and more that I tend to get as far away from it as possible. I have sat in meditation and asked for answers and tried to get a feel for what it could be that I sense. I have sat on occasions with the idea of an unwelcome person coming to the front door but this didn't seem to resonate with me at all and then, one day, while asking for some input, I got a flash of a huge wave coming at the house which evidently had enough power to annihilate the whole rank of houses and just about everything else in its path.

As the direction it was coming from was NE, which is directly inland, and diametrically opposite to any substantial body of water for a long way, then this made no sense at all to me and still doesn't. Yet I continue to have a strong sense of this and am interested to see if things change after all your work and that of Geoff's as well. Since reading your post and being aware of the defective sphere then I'm wondering if this has anything to do with what I'm picking up on.

It certainly seems from all that I've received in the way of very helpful advice from my post on this forum and, from what Omnia has told me as well, that I've had to cope with quite a few "interesting and challenging" energies. I am actually grateful for this as my life has been incredibly rich and varied and I've packed a great deal into a relatively short space of time. The reason for my initial post is that I feel very much that I am now ready to move on but those once "enlightening" energies are now holding up my progress and I am very keen for that not to happen any more.

I watched a fascinating explanation of the Mayan Calendar on Youtube by Ian Xel Lungold some while back and was very interested to learn how the evolutionary timescale of our consciousness is accelerating and why. As Omnia says, we manufacture time and always have and now we are making less of it so things are happening perceptively much faster. It feels very much that way to me and as such I feel the need to move away from negative influences so that I can progress with what I came here to do. I have a sense that there is more to my journey and I'm keen to fulfil what I signed up for on this trip.

Thank you so much for your advice and efforts once again
Phillip
phillip

Post by phillip »

Since my last post I have had some very valuable input from Goeff on a lot of subjects but, concerning the aspect of the big wave coming at the house, I now appreciate that this was symbolic of the sweeping changes that are present in my life right now. The vision was given to me to understand that the old is being cleared out, or swept away by a strong tidal force, in preparation for the new to come in and I am happy about this. With this understanding my perception of the energy at the front of my house has change to one of gratitude instead of fear. For this I am very grateful indeed.

Many many thanks for all the wonderful help and advice
Kind regards and best wishes
Phillip
arthur hamlin
Competent
Competent

Post by arthur hamlin »

Hello Philip,
As Omnia is with me once again I thought I would ask to see how your home is again.
I am not getting that the vertical village is affecting you or the house.
I am assured the energy sphere is now healed and gone home. I am told what these weird things are and record as best I can or get a drawing to show me the shape/size etc.
Now I`m told that there are still a couple of things needing to be attended to.
Omnia is saying you have a flattish stone in your front garden near the entrance which has come out of the ground. There is also what appears to be a floor rafter in your front room near the front wall also emitting negative energies.
I find that there are many problems with materials prior to being finished/shaped by man that come out of the ground.
In this instance both these items have been removed from a predominately iron ore deposit below ground.
I find that as the energies rise up from the core of the earth they mix/change/affect the static energies of the mineral deposit above. As they continue to rise to the surface the timber, stone, brick etc can get saturated with this energy and act as a battery storring up and emitting a harmful energy to the surrounding area.
Have now with help from Omnia removed this energy and all should be well.
Good luck,
Arthur
phillip

Post by phillip »

Hi Arthur,

Thank you so much for your kindness and your efforts on my behalf. After all the information that I have been given I am beginning to understand what I've had to contend with over the years of being in this house (50 of them in August )and why Omnia expressed to me that it was a difficult energy to live under. I'm beginning to think that this was an understatement. With all the different energies that have been uncovered and treated it appears that there has been a great deal conspiring to adversely affect me. It may go someway to explain why I've suffered so much from IBS for nearly 23 years now but I do appreciate that a lot of that is down to me.

I will let you know how things are going but right now I'm not in a good emotional space to do that as my very dearly loved cousin lost her battle with cancer yesterday morning and, at this moment, I'm feeling very numb and working hard to keep my balance after the news of her passing. She was an absolute treasure and such a sweet soul who will be greatly missed by very many whose lives she touched and illuminated with her truly loving presence. I'm not sure how long I will be affected by her passing but as soon as I get myself together again I will focus on the house energies once more.

To help me take my mind off things I'm practicing dowsing, after Geoff's kind tuition, although that's not going too well either but I'll keep going as I am keen to learn. Probably not the best time to have started but I've come to appreciate that there are no coincidences. I wonder what the message is in this.

Thank you once again for your very helpful words of wisdom and for your kind help
My very best wishes
Phillip
Satyr
Novice
Novice

Post by Satyr »

Phillip, I'm very sorry to hear about your cousin, but rest assured she is still with you and will always be with you if you need her, just be open to that and you'll be surprised at how she might make herself known to you.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Satyr wrote:Phillip, Geoff is very good at what he does and I'm sure he has sorted things out for you, but my intuition also compels me to suggest that you 'smudge' your house. The easiest way to do that is with incense sticks (I would suggest Frankincense - for purification and protection). Just light some incense sticks and walk through your house waving the smoke around, especially in the corners of rooms and doorways and windows (this will cleanse and freshen the energy in your house and). Ringing a bell also helps to move the energy around and revitalize it.
This POST sticks out like a bright light in the dark night, and Im sure will help me at home, many thanks for that..Straight down the shops in the morning for me. :lol: