Dowsing for antique bottles

for matters relating to archaeological and historical dowsing.
Ian Pegler
Expert
Expert

Dowsing for antique bottles

Post by Ian Pegler »

Here's an interesting anecdote for you ...

A couple of years ago I taught a friend of mine to dowse and loaned her a couple of introductory books (Dennis Wheatley's "Principles of Dowsing" and "Spiritual Dowsing" by Sig Lonegren).

She subsequently taught her partner to dowse. It turns out this guy is into finding digging up antique bottles, some of which fetch a surprising price tag.

Fairly recently they decided to do an experiment with this "dowsing" thing. The two of them independantly map-dowsed for bottles using a crudely drawn map of an area of private land. When they compared maps they'd both idenfified the same location. (The experiment was done blind, i.e. they didn't look at each other's maps until after they'd both dowsed).

Subsequently they visited the location and (with permission) dug - successfully - for antique bottles.

It's a pity I can't go into more detail (for reasons of privacy), however it does demonstrate another application of dowsing.

Ian.
B.J.C.Courtney
Beginner
Beginner

Re: Dowsing for antique bottles

Post by B.J.C.Courtney »

Ian it also demenstrates in part how well conected couples are, both intune to the other subconcous needs, desires and thoughts.
Bryan a some what Dsylexic travler in time and space.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Re: Dowsing for antique bottles

Post by mike »

Yes I spent some nice days digging near the Morris Park in Coventry for bottles, some chaps camped on site so as NOT to be pushed off a good position, it was a fun thing at the time, I have some bottle stops somewhere,never could get the misses to get her hands dirty :lol: