Christchurch quake mapped from space

for any news reports relating to geopathic stress, geomancy, feng-shui or other earth energy stuff.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Re: Christchurch quake mapped from space

Post by mike »

Another two large quakes near Papua New Guinea and todays quake caused a Tsunami watch it was that big, I have not looked around NZ yet so I cannot comment on whats going on there.But I shall look in a moment and report what I dowse, it would be a good subject to try and protect Papua with all the active places erupting so often this last week,I will look into this.

Quiet around the coast of the south and north islands of NZ, but looking at Papua off the east coast around the Solomon Sea its very hot and active there at this time, I wonder if you could protect this area where so many vents are active and fault lines criss cross the area ?
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Fiji had a large quake yesterday just south of the island, so the planet is flexing still and not quiet, but out in the ocean at least any damage is limited.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Quake off the coast near Scarborough today out to sea 100 miles, I am going to see what I can dowse there in a moment, and where any fault lines run ?
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Never got chance to check yesterday the quake area off Scarborough, but tonight I get two sites one at 13.48 miles and another at 72.64 where magma is close to the surface at an angle of 42.64 degrees from Scarborough.The one far out has a fault line coming from the Robin Hood Bay area, with the other coming from the UK as well but lower down, so while they lie on the same angle from the UK, each has its own fault line in my opinion ?
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Dowsing along the same line from Scarborough tonight I cannot feel/dowse the fingers of magma I felt and dowsed yesterday, so it looks to have gone quiet, but worth watching perhaps just to see if anything else becomes hot ?
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Tonight where both the south and north islands of New Zealand meet on the east side of both, a hot spot is some 6 miles down and its the first time for a while I have felt/dowsed anything around here.Its something to watch, perhaps just a finger of hot magma pushing up from the mantle in the normal way and wont amount to anything, fingers crossed.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

The hotspot near Wellington New Zealand has decreased tonight when I dowsed it, so thats a good thing.All around the coast things look quiet at a distance of about 100 mile

I just wish to add something here, my view of this is a finger of magma comes from the inner core at a point where the rocks are weakest, or perhaps moves up a defined lava pipe from older times where the finger has pressed and forced the pipe sometime before. If the finger of magma hits a fault line or plate fault then the heat could cause the movement as the rocks heat up and the pressure of the magma causes the unlocking of the rock surfaces between each other....But its an opinion, as Im no expert folks.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

New Quake in the Solomon Sea again today, this area is so active with quakes every so often.But the planets plates and fault lines criss cross here every which way, I believe in the future we should be able to harness this energy/heat for good.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Tonight all around New Zealand to 100 miles out looks quiet with no fingers of magma showing to dowsing, but far to the north in the trench near Samoa a hot spot glows to dowsing there, but no reports or any ground movements ?
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Big quake near Bougainville today, but all quiet around New Zealand when I just dowsed it, no fingers of magma poking through the ground around the south and north islands, which is good. Its a waiting game this, to see if the protection works and things remain quiet there,it costs nothing and can make all the difference to the folks living there.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Quiet all around New Zealand and the Solomon Sea area and Bougainville and Somoa area tonight when I dowsed around there, lets hope it stays that way friends. 8)
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Not to worry you Jocks but east of Buckie Scotland a finger of hot magma is active 5 miles down in my dowsing opinion tonight, I dont know if this area is prone to quakes or movements but its something to watch.I havent dowsed close to home for some time, but this place has to be watched to see if it cools off or the magma gets higher,any warning is better than none.If house animals/cattle or horses show signs of distress or go missing or birds disappear in the next day or so be wary, its natures sign all is not well, they can sense a quake coming/building in the local area before anyone can.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Buckie in Scotland has gone quiet tonight but another finger of magma is off Bantry, S Ireland at 57.23 miles and at 258.99 degrees out to sea there in my opinion. These fingers of hot magma come up and then go down again after a few hours, but its interesting to watch, dont ask what it means, but they do appear all over from time to time.I believe the hot centre core of magma is always probing the planet with very hot fingers of magma looking for an easy way out, or a chance to vent somewhere, as the finger comes within a few miles of the ground level most times. Three miles down is something to worry about I believe, as it can cross a natural fault line or tectonic plate, and that would cause problems Im sure with its heat that might cause a slip or ground movement.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Its off topic but in my opinion very interesting, off Foxton on the west side of the north island of New Zealand is a finger of hot magma close to ground level 36.91 miles from Foxton out to sea where in Google Earth you can see an arrowhead of undersea formations.Its at an angle of 275.74 degrees from Foxton, and it has a fault line running through this area towards the west and Golden Bay, WHERE all the Pilot Whales have been stranded in the last week in the south island....I believe this finger of magma somehow has upset the whales enough for them to not understand where they are, perhaps through sound frequency running down the natural fault line, upsetting their normal navigation methods....Only today another large pod of Pilot Whales have beached on this spit of sand jutting out in the Ocean, with the finger of magma still high and active, and now at least 200 whales dead and many in a sick condition.The local people are helping float the whales back out to sea at high tide, but more keep coming, they are doing a wonderful job, so God bless them all for helping.

If you check out Google Earth to see this arrowhead of under water objects on the ocean floor, I can well imagine these to be past/old positions of other magma fingers pushing up from the core producing mini mountains from past times at this exact position.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

The finger of magma off Foxton is quiet tonight, and all around New Zealand out to 100 miles is quiet thank goodness dowsing.On TV tonight 200 Pilot Whales have been floated to deeper water, so fingers crossed no more will come ashore to die in the Sun and heat, big thanks to the local people who rushed to the Whales help, they are all wonderful big hearted people.