UFOs OVER COVENTRY.

UFOs, aliens, inter-dimensional beings and general weirdness.... abandon hope, all who enter here. Mike is in charge.
mike
Professional
Professional

Re: UFOs OVER COVENTRY.

Post by mike » Tue Aug 20, 2019 7:46 pm

Looks like the weather is going to improve soon and give us all some clear sky and chance to get some pictures, I went over Corley Rocks tonight and a good many small ufo craft were buzzing about but all high.Nothing large in my pictures, but a good number of the remotes were about tonight there, and where you find the small remote craft something large just has to be around !! Try again tomorrow and see what I catch in my pictures, its always a guessing game till you scroll through the pictures afterwards in high detail, so the more pictures you take the better your chances.I park on the west to east Ley which was part of the big crop circle which appeared there some years ago, sitting close to a Ley does pay off most days, Im sure they can detect the earth forces and perhaps even use them.

mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike » Sun Sep 01, 2019 10:19 am

The last few days have been clear sky, but not a huge amount of alien craft about, and just the odd cylinder passing over.The one big craft which came closer than normal looked like a huge saucer, with no pointed angles or shape, just the round saucer.It was very white against the sky, but this may have been a form of cloaking , they have this ability to change colour as they pass through cloud banks, but its not always fast enough changing.The round ball shape craft are very cloaked, they appear just like a dull grey shape against the clouds, and its hard to pick them out.But dowsing the photos always finds them,they can cloak but not hide from dowsing.

mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike » Sun Sep 01, 2019 8:30 pm

Today I got a few pictures of alien craft, with the one that cylinder craft which has the pink band around its middle, where things like electric bolts flash back and forth from the middle to front and back. If you picture it front or side view its a mass the white flashes from middle to front and back of the craft, a real fireworks show.

mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike » Sun Sep 08, 2019 9:08 pm

I got a picture today of a alien craft which looks like the large U shape craft, the one which can move its main body away from the U shape frame and become a separate craft.Its body slides back from the outer U frame with the same large black window to form another craft which is neat, and then perhaps after its research journey combine again into one craft to tour planet Earth.Might be a type of USO which can fly and travel fast underwater once it moves away from its host,all a guessing game at the moment, but now I have seen this type twice now in our sky.

mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike » Mon Sep 16, 2019 3:56 pm

Middle of last week I got some good pictures of 18 large craft close to the Sun, including a big saucer and a big triangle craft along with single cylinders, all very interesting to see.They move so fast that when you take a few pictures in quick time, the craft are ONLY seen in one or two frames and they are gone, its that fast.