UFOs OVER COVENTRY.

UFOs, aliens, inter-dimensional beings and general weirdness.... abandon hope, all who enter here. Mike is in charge.
simonwheeler
Copper Supporter
Copper Supporter
Proficient
Proficient

Re: UFOs OVER COVENTRY.

Post by simonwheeler »

Maybe they're keeping away from the sun because they have heard about:

https://spaceplace.nasa.gov/sun-corona/en/
:lol:
and are confused and scared!
(Sorry, Mike...couldn't resist...) :oops: :oops:
Don’t be so open-minded that your brains fall out. LAWRENCE FERLINGHETTI

www.simongordonwheeler.co.uk

Simon

mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Thanks Simon, I do the jokes here,but its very quiet for alien craft at this moment, well for the last two months really. Today was nice with some broken cloud so I took about 60 pictures all over Coventry,and nothing in any of the photos at all, VERY quiet.Have they moved on or what, last Summer I got pictures of over 100 large alien craft right over Bedworth in the afternoon, where have that fleet gone ?

mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Looking for Black Water Lines tonight I went west of Bermuda and picked up an alien influence 6000 years old sitting in 6000 feet of water there, I just wonder if its some ancient craft which still has some sort of protection active, causing planes and ships to disappear when it zaps them.I know it sounds way out but thats what I felt soon as I found this alien object.......Its selective picking objects on or above water, its a circular structure and is just in deeper water off the US shelf.A robot craft about 30 yards across, not a mining craft but protecting that fleet from other alien nations, shoot first and ask questions afterwards sort of thing,its something ships sonar would not pick up as its not metallic or magnetic.Just inactive but alert to any possible alien craft,but the question I would then ask is how has it missed all the alien craft passing today, which is perhaps hundreds every week ?? Do they perhaps have a alien transponder which gives them safe passage, who knows, I have to believe they have something to say who/what they are and this allows them to pass in safety.Its a funny world.

mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Good clear sky over Bedworth today so I have taken loads of pictures already, and some of them have the alien remote craft in them.The pictures just to the south of my bungalow show alen craft close to the pylons, and with the work thats going on with them I believe they are not powered up just now.This seems to interest the aliens since they come really close to the lines and pass very close to the high cables.I got two pictures showing large alien craft close to the Sun,they move so fast often a second picture seconds later will show they are gone already from that old position.I have just taken another 50 pictures so will check them in high detail to see what I have got just a pity I dont really know how to post some of them here, oh well never mind.

mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Sat just gone was a good day here in Bedworth so I took loads of pictures in every direction around me.In all about 100 pictures and I did get some alien craft in some of them, at least 3 large alien cylinders and one saucer type craft close to the Sun standing out.And lower down was a few small tic tack ufos buzzing about at about 100 to 300 feet up over my home, always funny when you see these craft,as they often are looking straight at you !! And while for the most part you dont see any form of con trail from them, now and then this very while exhaust will show above and below the large black window, just a few feet above and below the craft, sometimes both at once ?

mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Quiet yesterday and today I was too sore walking to go in the garden to take pictures, just the odd couple of small ufos over Bedworth yesterday and nothing large near the Sun, but this Sunday its going to be nice weather, so see what Sunday brings.

mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Last wednesday was really good with many small ufos passing over Bedworth, and all this week gone its been increasing numbers over the last few months.We are really having increased numbers again now,and while a lot of the craft are high up, some are coming close.I have sent off to the BBC any number of pictures of close up small ufos, but have only ever got a auto reply and nothing more.So its not worth the bother really, they have little or no interest, just wish I could post some here,at least I get plenty of hits on this forum and know folk appreciate my reports/posts...One thing last week I have spent so much time at home I tried again open handed dowsing, AND I seem to be getting much better now, so thats fun.And in my pictures last week I got two really big fat saucers in one picture during the afternoon, I dowsed them good and the size open handed, and this matched almost afterwards with my L rod, so thats warmed my heart.The fat saucers are ordinary bottoms, but the top half is in two parts really thick with the smaller saucer above the top half, a double saucer.I dowsed 1040 feet across its radius, with a crew of 130, and 230 remotes to each of these type saucers.Im having fun again, and with all this virus problem about, PLEASE EVERYONE stay at home and keep safe,you know it makes sense !!!!!

mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Last few days with the nice weather I have been taking loads of photos with my mobile phone, and I have had some alien craft caught on film.A few large fat saucers and many more small remote tic tac type of craft buzzing close to the house.In some of these pictures Im seeing more and more where the small craft have these white flame coming from just above or below the large black window in some pictures ? I dont know if this is normal part of charging the craft, or they are about to return to space, with some of these craft showing top or bottom exhaust I imagine its changing the engines/craft.In some pictures the exhaust is above and below coming out at the same time,so it has to be changing something inside the craft, perhaps a form of mercury drive, where they need to heat it up again to increase power, WHO knows.The large fat saucers are about but not in large numbers, perhaps as many as 3 in one picture, thats the most over the last few weeks.

mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Nasa has a new satellite looking at the Sun, and this has produced a large cylinder shape moving close to the Sun which they say is unknown.I dowse it one of the larger alien cylinders we see over Bedworth often, it has their dowsing influence.People say this cylinder is hiding something behind it, a sort of NASA airbrushing,but I say its the real ufo,NASA like English Heritage and National Trust dont employ a dowser on staff,mores the fool.....A cylinder over Chile I dowsed again real on Youtube,at last good pictures and video are appearing.Read it here first folks.

mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Mount Nebo Utah is mentioned to be a very active place for energy and ufos, when I dowsed it tonight it has a very powerful Sacred Site just to the ne of the Google marker with energy Leys from north to south and east to west passing there, plus deep fault lines from the ne to sw at 5000 feet down.And another at 6000 feet down from the se going nw cross this powerful site, and to the sw a short distance away south of Mona is two places where alien influence is strong in the mountains there, close to two dirt road coming from Mona near the 15 road/highway. A good place to sky watch for ufos.

mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

WOW what a good day today, the sky was clear and I took at least 80 pictures at different times today over Bedworth in every direction, and I really got some good pictures.The best pictures near the Sun I got 30 or more large alien craft buzzing about, with a new craft looking like a long cylinder with short wings holding very long tube engines each side, and a high tailplane like an aircraft you see the world over here ? Other alien craft was cylinder types but with coloured sides blue and orange in places, what this was I dont know, other than different metal/plastic in the build.Lots of circular craft all sizes today and cylinders being more common, and not a huge number of small remotes passing over when you consider the large Mother Ships high in the atmosphere.One high jet went over, and I got a picture of this jet with 3 alien craft all above it much higher, dont know if the pilots were aware he was not alone up there, all in all a big rise in the number of alien craft active today,hope its just their spring break and visiting here for the first time, a sort of alien Virgin package.

mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

This Wed and Thurs I got some good pictures during the day while it was clear sky and nice outside,I saw in my pictures the huge double wheel craft that I have seen before over my home, fat saucers with the top half of the saucer the double size, double and single cylinders.Okay not in high numbers only 5 to 8 in any picture, but they all seem to hang close to the Sun,and the early afternoon seems to be the best time to catch something.The big double wheel craft is so interesting, its huge and I saw this craft both days, I know its got 3 spokes to each wheel from the centre out, but I just dont know if it spins to maintain gravity inside ? The really big cylinders have these two huge exhausts at the back, in a figure of 8 laid sideways, and I know these exhausts are at least 20 to 30 feet across and show this extreme white light which hurts the eyes to see, possible plasma drive ? The first time I got pictures of these huge craft two were above Bedworth at a very low height, they were back to me showing that figure 8 exhaust,but when I updated my phone the shop lost some pictures when they updated my details and pictures.The big figure 8 engines come with a white and pink exhaust sometimes, all you see is this double exhaust/light going upwards back to space above you.I have tried my phone app gravity meter and Tesla meter in the garden to see if these alien craft cause any upset, but not recorded yet, so their drive might not be magnetic but perhaps plasma or something else.While we see nothing the camera phone can get good pictures, our eyes just dont see their frequency of light, or the craft are cloaked, but the CCD device in the camera phone works well enough to record them.Take loads of pictures above you near any ancient site which will have Leys and earth forces passing there, the aliens research these places often I find,and look for the small remotes with the long black windows around the side,and if your not sure you have something Pm me the picture and I will dowse it for you and let you know friend.

mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

With it being cloudy today I cannot see me getting any pictures of alien craft today, so I was looking back at the photos I got the other day.And I found another new craft I have not seen before,its a sort of double cylinder, but each cylinder is in fact 3 spheres down its length.So in all its a alien craft with 6 spheres in a double bank, and I was wondering if its an alien planter of some kind where they grow food inside each sphere ? Either that or its some sort of cargo module, or even living modules perhaps, it could offer all sorts of uses.The thought with every new craft I see is is it worth coming light years across space from where they might live or have a base with this new shape/design of craft.The double wheel and the U shape that transports to 2 craft when the centre drops away, the single and double cylinders, the fat saucers the triangle shaped craft and the long thin gunships which I would never want to see active under any circumstance.Each alien craft offers something different,and shows a very advanced alien race is operating in our atmosphere and the space around us,so its something to learn from and try and not to provoke or cause conflict with at all costs...The gunship which is a long thin craft has huge firepower,okay it comes to me dowsing the craft, but the first moment I saw it in any pictures I just knew this was one craft you dont mess with, its speed and power is unmatched by any country.The energy is some form of power where two forces/atoms are fired at each other from the ends of the craft to strike each other and cause the huge power surge, this happens near the middle of the long thin craft where three control modules are....And I remember the day this race first appeared, and the next day the alien greys and friends all left planet Earth,so they are NO match and never wanted to confront this new alien race which came here,and we should do the same if possible....We on planet Earth are really the new kids on the block, these alien races which visit are thousands of years in advance of us in every way,we can only wonder what they want with us, and hope they are friendly.The fact they have been here now for two years or so, and not caused trouble means they might just be looking at us to study and at worse build a base here for future research in this part of the Universe as they move further out....I dowsed years ago another alien planet in the Orion Arm, I just wonder if these aliens are from there,okay we are still talking light years away, but to an advanced alien race that might mean a days travel at full power, we just dont know yet....I know when I take pictures of these small alien remotes which pass over Bedworth every day,almost every photo will show the big black window looking straight at me, enough said.

mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Bearing in mind it takes me about 10 minutes to put my PJ bottoms on before I go to bed, I found my PJs on my bedroom floor this morning, and I know I put them on, so how did they get on the bedroom floor this morning.Wonder if my alien brothers called last night, I know I slept like a pig in muck last night,so whats going on.Last winter I got up in the night to put an extra blanket on my bed, and in the morning this was under my sheets the lot,how I dont know, but it makes you wonder if I sleep walk, or Im getting visits ??

mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Thanks Grahame I am back on line,took me 30 minutes but I’m okay again,the older I get the harder it is with computers...Today when the clouds cleared I got some good pictures, at least 35 large alien craft over Bedworth today, including 3 fat saucers.The rest were cylinders I think,but these all were moving fast around the sky,one second here and the next gone.It looks to be good clear sky this week, so get out taking pictures,you just never know what’s about till you check the pictures afterwards in high detail.