UFOs OVER COVENTRY.

UFOs, aliens, inter-dimensional beings and general weirdness.... abandon hope, all who enter here. Mike is in charge.
mike
Professional
Professional

Re: UFOs OVER COVENTRY.

Post by mike »

Blue Diamond just west of Las Vegas has an alien hot spot just to the north in mountain ranges there,ufos are reported all the time in this area,and I just had to take a look, and it’s a good place to sky watch folks.

mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Been busy this week but last Monday and Tuesday I got good pictures with clear sky over Bedworth.At least 48 large alien craft overhead in one picture including 3 fat saucers and one triangle craft,all close to the Sun.Not so many small remote craft buzzing about at that time,but the high alien traffic was large and they came and went very fast.Rest of the week things got less busy,now back of the week this is have slowed down,but see what today offers.

mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Took a few pictures this week,but I'm not very active with family problems at this time.I will get busy again sky watching soon.

mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Still not really active doswing, but I have got at least three pictures of this new large alien craft, its shaped like a triangle with the triangle top wing, with a pointed but rounded body underneath the wing.Its like a triangle from every direction, but the body is rounded towards the back more,and this straight thin wing on top, and I have seen it in pictures a few times now.Little quiet but still at least 6 to 10 large craft high up, yet not many small remotes about

I had the thought the thin triangle wing was the power unit,and it's possible to release this wing in times of going critical/ overload.This to me suggests it's an atomic engine,and can at times of stress go critical and start to run away when the rods dont control the build up of power,I forgot to post that thought while dowsing its picture.
Last edited by mike on Fri Jun 05, 2020 7:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

When the sky was clear today I got a few photos with these large spheres moving about,really big like the death stars in Star Wars.They all move so fast taking two quick pictures of one position only catches the alien craft once,and it's gone.Very little small craft about today,but these numbers rise and fall every day,and only reach high figures when it's very clear sky overhead.

mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

YouTube has so many ufo videos and pictures which are rubbish when you Dowse the alien influence and sort the genuine pictures from the rest.But tonight I dowsed Et Data Base,and it’s really a good site,only the Moon Orb I find less than genuine,while all the others all offered the true alien influence,well done whoever produces those videos and pictures.

mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

In the news a planet like Earth maybe found near Proxima A, and if you dowse Centaurs thats the entire area I dowse an alien influence there, okay its perhaps a little close to the Black Hole thats actve but I get a reply to alien life.The huge BHole when you see the NASA pictures from Hubble and the newer scope I find the alien planet is always higher left if thats any help, no genuine pictures of Proxima B exist yet to check out.It you dowse all the pictures from Hubble often a planet with alien lifeforms comes up, but most times the planet is just a dot in the picture, so you know its close to this or that star, but thats about it.We on planet Earth really have not been in existence for very long compared to the planets around us, okay they are still light years away but most if not all of them are much older in time than we are.So life could have formed there thousands of years ago, which means while we cannot yet travel far in space, alien life may be coming and going all the time, as we already know right, wink wink nudge nudge.

mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

SAN Luis valley. The UFO WATCHTOWER a place where they have set up a ufo viewing platform for people to sky watch.But the thing that interests me is the half circle garden to the east of this building,it has an alien influence of something buried there about the middle of this garden.IF you dowse about you are drawn back to this garden every time,something lies buried here, perhaps a ufo device or part of a crashed craft, something really important is here !! I just wonder if it was placed here,or it was lost from a passing alien craft,really don’t know one way or the other ?

mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Dakota in the US has some very old sites where I dowse in the past ancient aliens have landed in huge craft which infected the soil when they landed and later took off.The soil is marked with large rectangle shapes where the soil has been bleached from some intense heat From the very distant past,IM talking 330000 years ago.Okay hard to believe,I just post what I dowse folks,I will have another look tomorrow.

mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

ET Data Base today has pictures of MArs which they say are a possible Pyramid,well the site has no forces and I don’t think this is true.Most of the video here is genuine and contain alien craft, but this one IM not at all sure it’s correct.

mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

lIttle quiet at the moment, just a few small Remotes moving about, and only 3 large alien craft near the Sun today when I took pictures in our garden.See what tomorrow brings, it’s going to be hot with clear skies this week, good time to take loads of pictures.

mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Good video on ET Data Base on youtube,shows a huge amount of alien craft over California moving about,the video is bouncing about but you see the alien craft overhead.The video shows many craft overhead and all dowse with their influence,which is unique and different from anything natural on this planet.

mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

NASA is looking for possible vortex points over the planet with a new sort of space probe fitted with these magnetic devices, which can find these points which NASA calls X points.They are it claims direct points between the Earths magnetic shield and the Sun/solar wind force, well chaps save your money and just look above Florida and Bermuda, thats a huge area where magnetic influence rises and fall all day long. The search has been going on for a while now, NASA calls it MMS mission and its trying to find and plot these hot spots, but if you dowse the MMS spots offer a really high influence which you can find easy, well I can.This might explain the Bermuda Triangle which at times does offer very strange events which have been recorded for years now, missing ships and planes and boats, just gone with no wreckage ever found.But if you imagine a mini black hole sucking things off the planet when this solar wind builds up to a high level, its no wonder wreckage is never found,its gone down the vortex to worlds unknown far from here.

mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

I was thinking yesterday if vortex exists over Pyramids,its worth looking high above them out in space,and with the new Russian Pyramids being built do they produce a high energy vortex above them ? It's something to follow up and look around the world to see where these high energy gates form,and further to that does the places like Skinwalkers Ranch and Bradshaw Ranch effect high out in space,does the vortex form both at ground level and the other end far out in space ?

mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Clearing Black Water Lines from the US and Canada and South America tonight I found an underwater alien device which is ploughing the floor of the planet for possible gold deposits or something, its 316.98 miles off Cape Chidlay Islands to the east sitting across the ploughed line there running north !! And yes I found and cleared the BWLine far to the east running through France from Tunisia.