UFOs OVER COVENTRY.

UFOs, aliens, inter-dimensional beings and general weirdness.... abandon hope, all who enter here. Mike is in charge.
mike
Professional
Professional

Re: UFOs OVER COVENTRY.

Post by mike » Tue May 07, 2019 9:09 pm

I have a look now and then at the ufo videos on Youtube, and one that impressed was the photo over Warwick University of the thin white ufo which I know to be the gunship craft.This is a craft to avoid and not cause trouble with, its a real powerful alien craft with a unique drive, a sort of Hadron Collider but just two guns firing something towards the centre which is in a thin line, and not a circular ring.Each end fires some sort of isotope/mass towards the centre which turns to instant high energy,and that makes this craft super fast, OR a really powerful gun platform, and in a picture I took it has three modules in the centre.I dowsed two lazer modules and one higher control part like the bridge on a warship above the deck.The centre module might be its drive control, but it does have many parts fully automatic and only I believe three crew which are not fully robotic.Its a very long and thin alien craft, moves like the wind and can fire multi or single bursts from those modules at its centre,when these new alien race came here about 14 months ago the greys left overnight, I think that says it all folks.DONT MESS WITH US.

mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike » Sun May 12, 2019 12:18 pm

Yesterday when the cloud cover cleared I took a load of pictures close to the Sun and in one of those pictures I got 43 cylinders high up,thats a large number of alien craft, so whats going on ? Its been quiet for about 3 to 4 months now, but in the last week so many cylinders have appeared, it begs the question does it take 3 to 4 months for the alien to get here from home where they live perhaps.I know in the last week the number of small remote craft have increased a lot,so it looks like they are going to stay a while.

mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike » Mon May 13, 2019 12:28 pm

The Sun cleared again later on Sunday and I took more pictures, and in two of those I counted over 86 cylinders close to the Sun over Bedworth. Thats getting close to the best ever numbers of 100 or so some time last year, I just wonder if the ISS public camera feed keeps getting switched off now these alien ships are buzzing about.Its a lost war to try and keep the public from knowing aliens are flying about all over this planet right now,far better to just come out and say it like it is.The small remote craft are appearing in larger numbers now,well you would think so with all those mother cylinders about high up,it must be very crowded the sky around 90000 feet up, well above anything we fly thank goodness.

mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike » Tue May 14, 2019 7:19 pm

Not so busy today with just 11 high cylinders over Bedworth after dinner time, early on it was even less alien craft moving about.If you take about 3 or 4 pictures fast the alien craft do buzz around, even when they are there in large numbers, I wonder how they avoid each other.While we have our transponders all keeping us safe in the sky, the aliens here must have the same sort of system of alien transponders, or they would hit each other all gathered around the Sun soaking up the solar energy.I take loads of pictures hoping one or more of the larger alien craft come lower,in the hope of getting some good pictures of them, but its very hit or miss,as you never SEE them coming or going as they are cloaked.

mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike » Sat May 18, 2019 12:52 pm

At 21.38 hours last night I believe an Apache helicopter passed over my home very low just in cloud cover which was low. It was moving very slow and took some time to pass over from south to north, I heard its engines long before it passed over, very strange.Could have been chasing ufos away, they do often buzz around to move the aliens on,just like the Police helicopter does, but its a bit one sided, something doing 280 mph and the aliens 12000 mph or more.

mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike » Wed Jun 05, 2019 3:08 pm

Seen plenty of small remote craft near my home in the pictures, our eyes just cannot see them but the CCD device in the mobile phone can record them.Take plenty of pictures and then look close in best detail to find them passing over, they are small silver round craft with big black windows, which I believe are some sort of solar power engine.

mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike » Mon Jun 10, 2019 5:09 pm

Odd times yesterday I got some good pictures over Bedworth towards the Sun, and I got round craft and triangles and all sorts buzzing about,and the small remotes much lower.Today its raining again and this weeks its much the same conditions, so charge the phone up and wait for a good day, with some clear sky and the Sun out.

mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike » Wed Jun 19, 2019 9:01 pm

Yesterday was overcast for most of the day but I went over Corley Rocks to take some pictures late.I did get the odd high small craft passing over, but the one alien craft reminded me of the greys craft which is large and saucer like with a very wide long black window all around the sides.Its a thin craft but has this long black window which I believe to be some sort of solar energy device, and when I thought a lot about getting alien craft this one seemed to know my thoughts and approach close most times.Its the first time I have seen this type of craft for some time now, and I do think aliens when Im taking pictures most days, so WHY now ? I believe if you link/think aliens you stand a better chance of getting some pictures of the craft passing over,to the point I could almost know for sure something would be worth saving picture wise. Do the aliens knowwhat you doing, yes I believe they do and take an interest.

mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike » Sat Jul 06, 2019 11:55 am

Been a good week for taking ufo pictures, with clear sky all around I have been out snapping away on my mobile phone.The early part of the week I got a good number of pictures of alien craft all all heights, but yesterday things were quiet and I only had about 3 saved pictures of any value.I always save every shot in case it shows something different, some form of power or drive, and I dowse each shot once a week for them being of alien influence against something like birds or local aircraft at height passng over.They all do dowse with a different signature, so its easy to sort the wheat from the chaff, and Im always impressed dowsing the sky, when any of our planes fly over the natural space force is disturbed till the plane passes, even when its still a long distance away.I am sure a natural force comes to our planet from space at every angle, like we are in the path of a strong energy field from every source OUT THERE....Yesterday an Apache gun ship passed over my home at about 400 feet, and I bet they were looking for alien craft straying too close, or numbers building up too high.The Police helicopter the day before came slow overhead, so I snapped off a few pictures, and alien small remote craft were in the same frame behind the copter following it at a much lower height, they have no fear of the high electric pylons/cables and use them to hide behind even.During the week as many as 6 high cylinders were close to the Sun, tubes and triangle craft and I did have one group of pictures where the alien gun ship showed up, this is a long thin craft which has this sort of Hadron Collider energy, but folded to one long tube, not a huge circular shape.....Oh yes this reminded me, I did get a very heavy cloaked circular craft of huge size low down in the sky, but you could only just see it against the cloud cover, first time I have caught this type of alien craft.

mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike » Sat Jul 13, 2019 5:21 pm

I read that ufo parts/debris is stored north of Las Vegas, so I went looking, and yes I found something.But its under a car park and seems to have a long line of the alien influence running about se to nw like its in a long room.I never went any further dowsing/looking, its enough to know alien influence/craft parts are stored there, Im never going to be invited to visit and look at this stuff, so its good to know someone is looking at what its all made of at least.Not that we will ever know mind you,tight lips remember,wink and a nod,aliens, dont talk daft !!

mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike » Mon Jul 22, 2019 4:45 pm

The good weather has brought some more ufo pictures in the last few day, but most of them are high small remotes.I have seen any number of small remotes, but the large cylinders have been thin on the ground for two weeks now.They seem to come and go, with the average being about 6 to 8 each day around the Sun high up, but just of late very few about.

mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike » Mon Jul 29, 2019 4:33 pm

Nice weather today, and a few pictures already taken just outside in my garden, I have seen at least 6 high cylinders, including one circular craft which was large above me close to the Sun.The small remotes all seem to keep high up, nothing close today yet, thats how it goes, one week they come close, and the next they remain high up.

mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike » Fri Aug 02, 2019 12:02 pm

This week I took loads of pictures over Bedworth when the cloud cover cleared a little, I did get a few really good pictures.The one was a huge triangle close to the Sun, and another was the huge double wheel craft, this is always seen edge on.So it moves edge on and not like a saucer flat across its diameter, its a craft I have seen 3 times now passing over.I just wonder why the Government wont admit these alien craft are up there , as they are often over 6 to 8 of these large cylinders and all sorts buzzing about above our heads.They move so fast that if you take a number of pictures of one position in the sky, they ONLY appear on one or two frames no matter how many you take, so they are moving fast....Get out with your mobile phone and take pictures overhead when the clouds clear, okay you may get some ordinary air craft, but you might just be lucky and get our alien friends moving about.The small robotic craft have these black windows all across the lower edge, I believe this to be some solar device to produce power, but they do sometimes have this VERY white small jet trail out the sides as well.

mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike » Fri Aug 02, 2019 8:55 pm

Not been very busy for alien craft over Bedworth today but I went out tonight just before 20 hours and I got some cracking pictures near Corley Rocks.This is the position of a large genuine crop circle some years ago so I know it has active Ley Lines passing here, thats why I sit above the road, on a drive to the houses overlooking the fields there.
The first craft I thought to be an old WW 1 it was a good size with these oblong white wings and what was the body in line between each wing plane as it had a double wing white with a red stripe right along it from end to end, I never heard or saw this craft, but it appeared in other pictures.I got a side on view, and in one the body and both wings were in line, with this white wing and the red stripe along it, it looked from the pictures the body thin and black could move between each wing?
Then in another picture this big cylinder dark and cloaked was close to the fields, while it was cloaked you could still see its shape as the cloaking was still dark, and had not changed colour to match its new position/back ground.A few small robotic craft were about but I snapped off at least a 100 pictures when I saw what I had taken and managed to picture, a very exciting few moments, I just wonder why these two big craft were so low.Post up anything when I double check the rest of the pictures, just never know what you might get, I took about 50 pictures at my home in the garden, for once my bad back never seemed to be hurting!!

mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike » Sat Aug 03, 2019 8:18 pm

I have had more time to examine the pictures from yesterday, and they are even more exciting to see now I understand better just what the pictures really showed.The large white craft with the red stripe down its middle had what looks like retractable wings and tailplane, these were black and looked just like a leading edge with no full wing just struts.The double wing was really a U shaped craft, and feet away was the inner core flying next to the U shape, they both had large black windows at the same end/front.This means the U shaped craft can split and the two alien craft can fly separated from this picture, a novel idea really....Today I got pictures of many small alien robotic craft close to the ground at Corley Rocks, but nothing large this time....I have to say here I have only just found an old friend and researcher Omar Fowler has passed away some time ago, I met him in a genuine crop circle many years ago and remained good friends,sleep well old friend, till we meet again.