NEW on the website

Ask a dowsing question, tell us your gossip, chat etc. here!
Grahame
Site Admin
Site Admin
Proficient
Proficient

NEW on the website

Post by Grahame » Mon May 06, 2019 5:20 pm

The latest addition to the main website is an archive section containing Roy and Ann Procter's research into healing sick houses. This study was conducted in 2001 in co-operation with Dr Vicky Wass from Cardiff University, and it remains a well-structured and important study into the effectiveness of remote dowsing and healing methods in treating geopathic stress.
Roy and Ann Procter's website

This new section has been created at the specific request of Ann and Roy Procter, who asked me to host it so that their research is not lost, and I thank them for making it available to us. Click the link below to see it.

Healing Sick Houses
Grahame
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it - Terry Pratchett.

Lynnie
Novice
Novice

Re: NEW on the website

Post by Lynnie » Sat May 11, 2019 8:57 am

Thank you for putting all this up; I've had a look through some of the links. My interest in geopathic stress and EMF has been re-ignited recently. What I would have found really interesting is How they clear the energies. I've recently been reading much about Joey Korn's blessings and found that this works well for me. So I was interested in what method of clearing they used; have they created their own, the protocol for this.

It may well be in there, I just didn't see that part, so please let me know if I've missed it somewhere along the line.

Grahame
Site Admin
Site Admin
Proficient
Proficient

Post by Grahame » Sat May 11, 2019 11:41 am

Lynnie wrote:
Sat May 11, 2019 8:57 am
I was interested in what method of clearing they used; have they created their own, the protocol for this.
I think you would need to buy the book for that, Lynnie.

Better hurry though, it's almost out of print! :cry:
Grahame
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it - Terry Pratchett.

Lynnie
Novice
Novice

Post by Lynnie » Sat May 11, 2019 2:34 pm

Let's hope so, I've just ordered it! Thanks for the nudge. :)