Pendulum charts

Discuss your favourite dowsing tools and techniques here.
Grahame
Site Admin
Site Admin
Proficient
Proficient

Pendulum charts

Post by Grahame » Fri May 31, 2019 12:15 pm

There have been a couple of threads on the forum that mention the use of pendulum charts - such as here and here, but surprisingly we haven't had a dedicated topic - until now.

Do you use charts in your dowsing? You know the sort of thing - a circular or semicircular sectored chart that usually indicates numerical values or other range of options Do you have a favourite chart that you use frequently and would recommend?

Here are a couple of basic number/percentage charts. This one is a versatile plus/minus percentage chart that can be used in several ways; you can dowse if an item is detrimental/beneficial, polluted/drinkable (for water), and so on.

This second one is a simpler 1-10 (or 10-100 if you are working percentages):

And here is a video I made explaining how to use charts, that shows some other examples:
Grahame
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it - Terry Pratchett.

Lynnie
Novice
Novice

Re: Pendulum charts

Post by Lynnie » Fri May 31, 2019 1:36 pm

Yes I have this book of charts: there is a wide variety of charts and even a couple to use if you don't know where to start:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Pendulum-Instr ... ks&sr=1-1

I have used them to good effect and can take you to places you'd not considered.

Lynnie

Grahame
Site Admin
Site Admin
Proficient
Proficient

Re: Pendulum charts

Post by Grahame » Mon Jun 17, 2019 4:54 pm

And how could I forget Sig's 'The Pendulum Kit'? I loved the wee pendulum that came with that, and used it for some time before it decided that I was no longer worthy of it and vanished. :)
Grahame
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it - Terry Pratchett.