Researching examples of dowsing successes/theories for a book

Ask a dowsing question, tell us your gossip, chat etc. here!
ionas

Researching examples of dowsing successes/theories for a book

Post by ionas » Mon Jun 24, 2019 11:56 am

Hello, I'm gathering examples of dowsing success stories and recent developments in dowsing theory/science for an update to a beginner's guide to dowsing. All suggestions for examples that I can research further would be gratefully received. Thank you.

Also, has anyone heard of a Russian plane being successfully located through dowsing (with some connection to President Carter)? Someone mentioned it to me but I can't find any details online.

Many thanks

Grahame
Site Admin
Site Admin
Proficient
Proficient

Re: Researching examples of dowsing successes/theories for a book

Post by Grahame » Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:54 pm

Hi Ionas.

I haven't heard about the Russian plane/president Carter incident, but it does sound interesting so do let us know if you find any information about it.

Regarding dowsing success stories, your best bet for keeping up to date with the latest information is probably to join one of the main dowsing societies who send out a journal (e.g. the BSD and ASD). People are more likely to share their experiences in print form, not on a forum. (But prove me wrong, people!) :D
Grahame
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it - Terry Pratchett.