Acoustimeter

Topics relating to the hazards of EMFs, Wi-Fi, phone masts, dirty electricity, smart meters, 5G etc.
Lynnie
Novice
Novice

Re: Acoustimeter

Post by Lynnie » Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:10 am

The only wireless 'treat' I had in the house was a wireless mouse and I was rather shocked to discover that every time I used the scroll wheel it would send the Acoustimeter reading into the red zone. So much for 'continuous scrolling! I've now bought a wired mouse.

That brought me onto my neighbour's cordless Dect phone. So this is where dowsing comes in. I've successfully neutralised energies over the years, so why not dect phone energy, it's all energy. So combining the method I've used before along with Joey Korn's Blessings, I dowsed my room and found the spot where the energy was at its strongest. It is extremely subtle work and I intuitively sensed the energy just before my pendulum confirmed it. When you're moving along very slowly, it's like coming up against a energetic concrete wall. So, using one of Joey's blessings, I cleared the energy and redowsed and no more energetic concrete wall, the pendulum was moving freely.

I will need to do something similar in my office as the other neighbour's wifi signal is fairly strong but I will leave that until another day.

In case anyone is interested, here is the link to Joey Korn's website on EMFs.

https://dowsers.com/i-love-emfs/

Lynnie
Novice
Novice

Re: Acoustimeter

Post by Lynnie » Sun Oct 13, 2019 8:54 am

I had a sweep of my bungalow yesterday morning and the readings were the same as they were in the summer (when I first took them) however, I noticed that the readings weren't quite so lively, seemed somehow muted - which was welcome. I wondered if the change in weather and particularly the persistent rain we've had recently mutes the wifi signals I'm picking up from next door?