US Vortex hotspots

UFOs, aliens, inter-dimensional beings and general weirdness.... abandon hope, all who enter here. Mike is in charge.
Grahame
Site Admin
Site Admin
Proficient
Proficient

US Vortex hotspots

Post by Grahame » Mon Jul 15, 2019 3:32 pm

Here's an interesting vortex collection from Dan Shaw, 'the Vortex Detective':

Grahame
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it - Terry Pratchett.

mike
Professional
Professional

Re: US Vortex hotspots

Post by mike » Mon Jul 22, 2019 4:54 pm

Found the best ever portal site just on the Welsh border into England, its huge, two or three times the Bradshaw/Skinwalkers Ranch size, but at the moment no reports from that area of weird things going on.I just wonder if aliens use these portals to move between planets, its a idea but something which needs following up.A cam recorder like the Nessie one would shown any weird things going on, but how do you explain that to the land owner,GET OFF MY LAND.

TN FireWalker
Beginner
Beginner

Post by TN FireWalker » Thu Jul 25, 2019 6:04 am

Wow, like the video you posted, Grahame! The video shows Sedona here in Arizona. I KNOW that is one of the most internationally known Vortexs.
Its about 2 1/2 hrs north of where I live.
It has become such a touristy town, but thankful the Vortexs are still strong.
I'll have to look up that Vortex in the Hand tool. I would say, that would be a wild ride if you kept it in your pocket.
Mike, to add to your note, there is a place just a short drive South West of me. Well known for LIGHTS in the Sky, strange sightings, etc.
A very good friend was driving down the desert highway in this stretch of land. There was very little traffic and it was the middle of the day. Ahead of her, she saw what she described as a Big Foot sort of creature walking quickly across the interstate highway.
Its the desert so there are no trees or forest, she slowed down and once he got to the other side...this large hairy creature disappeared. She stopped to look for it, but there was nothing!!
We can say she was a bit rattled.
When she got to the office and told us about it and we came to the conclusion, there must have been some sort of portal/vortex that he walked into.
She drove that road twice a week for almost a year. She said it gave her goosebumps every time she drove by the spot.
So, it would not surprise me that these Vortexs are used as transport devices.
Well, Gentleman, had to stick my 2 cents in.
Wish you both a good day as yours starts and mine ends.
Nancy
Nancy

mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike » Thu Jul 25, 2019 7:04 pm

The vortex energy is something I have only found in the last year, and its special and powerful over Ley force to my knowledge.But these forces seem to have different uses, I know time anomalies exist at Woolwich Foot Tunnel in London, you can dowse in the picture where this force field starts half way along its length.
Its a learning curve when you dowse no matter how long you have been doing it, always something just around the corner you have never experienced before, so you have to keep aware of any changes and go with the flow.I take pictures outside to try and get alien craft which are passing over, and its weird how so many of those small remotes are all looking straight at you in the pictures when you check them later in the day.Its like they know what you are doing, and have a sort of respect you are attempting to picture them, so many times down the years I have been aware something is happening outside, and when I walk outside a light will pass overhead silent and it makes you spook a little.
Try and look to see if anything is close to you Nancy, always ready to explore for things outside the box, its what keeps me going these days,as you just never know whats around the corner waiting to be found.

mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike » Thu Jul 25, 2019 7:24 pm

Hi Nancy, just near the Black Canyon FWY/74 road is a huge Sacred site some 1836 yards across the radius on the east side of the road going north, close to the Home Depot, I believe it might be the position of your friends recent experience, as its a powerful place.Not really a portal as such, but as Sacred sites go its huge, far larger than most places here in the UK, and just what can occur here is any ones guess ?

TN FireWalker
Beginner
Beginner

Post by TN FireWalker » Fri Jul 26, 2019 6:11 am

Hi, Mike! Oh gosh really? First her siting was south west going towards Mexico, so it can't be that area.
BUT.... Secondly, really, you say this place you found is a Sacred Ground? That is very interesting. Its just about 15 minutes up the road from me.
Not sure if you remember, but when I first joined I think I told y'all that I live right beside a very Sacred Hill Side. It was at one time a Large Gathering Place for Ancient Native People. It is the most concentrated area for petroglyphs and pictroglyphs in the SW USA.
It is now a Museum, but even the Native Gentlman that works there has little knowledge of the People who drew the many images in the Basalt Rock on the hillside.
I wonder if the two are connected?
We've been concerned for years about the land our home is on. We've often wondered if this was Scared Land too.
Well, Mike, I so enjoy your research. You never cease to amaze me.
I hope you are well and can get out more now than before!
I'm going to follow your lead and take a quick drive up there soon.
If you can give me any more details, I'd sure appreciate it.
Can't wait.
Thank you, Sir.
Nancy

mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike » Sat Jul 27, 2019 11:27 am

Hi Nancy,
Im afraid the imagine of the US native people sitting round the camp fires and talking of past times and experiences are something gone now, as its all computers and playing games with no time to talk about the past. The history of the native people should always be recorded to increase the knowledge of the tribes, and allow folks to appreciate those who have gone before and what they did, and hear the stories from past times.Often the history of the area, and movement of the people over time has lost the ancient folk law of magical places and respected sites where people would gather to worship their ancestors, the tales of old are being lost.
I will double check the Sacred site near road 74 and Black Canyon Hwy, its a really huge circle of power/influence here, and would Im sure have been a special place for the native people in the ancient past, and they would be aware of this place.All over the US and Canada are native sites where even today the influence and power is still strong, and many of these sites share Ley forces which link them together like here in the UK....I will get back later when I have a moment, its cloudy and wet here today, not a day to go out and enjoy the day very much, better to stay at home in the warm and relax.

TN FireWalker
Beginner
Beginner

Post by TN FireWalker » Sun Jul 28, 2019 6:20 am

Mike, as always. Thank you. I know, it sickens me how much has been lost in way of progress. We moved here over 10 yrs ago from Up State New York. My boyfriend is from Schenectady, NY. Still to this day, there are many Trides that are very active there. That region had Many Sacred areas.
Here in Arizona. Its like they don't matter. Others have infringed on the lands. Yes, in the north east of the state is the Huge Navaho And Apache Nation Land. But people here seem to dismiss the Ancient History.
I was goofed when we moved here. Thought Arizona would be a meca of Ancient Scared history and experiences and People who cared...but dang. New York seemed to have more appreciation than here.
So sad..so very very sad.
But, with your suggestions I will explore.
Thank you and stay in and stay warm. Today was yard duty day. We're one of the lucky few on our street that has grass. Had to mow before it got up to 111'F this afternoon.
:)
Nancy

mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike » Sun Jul 28, 2019 7:12 pm

Hi Nancy,
I still cannot get my Google Coordinates working right, they keep telling me lies, the numbers they display are never anywhere near the position I want when I double check them.But the big Sacred site is where the W Thunderbird road crosses Black Canyon Fwy on the right/east there very close to the Home Dept in that open ground.It will have Leys from the north to south and east to west here at this exact position, giving this site a clockwise influence within the circle.....The Sedona area has a portal area to its ne a few miles away in the mountains close to the 17 road, along with at least 3 Sacred sites to the se and sw, its very active all around one way or another here.The portal area has this big V of energy lines which both go to the circle from the north, where they charge it, but they dont carry on further south from its middle, its a powerful place here and Im not sure yet what can happen here.