Technopathic Stress and 5G

Topics relating to the hazards of EMFs, Wi-Fi, phone masts, dirty electricity, smart meters, 5G etc.
Grahame
Site Admin
Site Admin
Proficient
Proficient

Technopathic Stress and 5G

Post by Grahame » Fri Nov 08, 2019 9:01 pm

This is a presentation I made for the October 2019 conference of the Atlantic Dowsers in Nova Scotia:

Grahame
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it - Terry Pratchett.

Lynnie
Novice
Novice

Re: Technopathic Stress and 5G

Post by Lynnie » Mon Nov 11, 2019 4:35 pm

Thank you, Grahame, that was very interesting.

I liked the part where you were experimenting with crystals and orgonite to see if it made a difference to the acoustimeter readings. Also w hen you re-patterned the energy with your pendulum and re-read the acoustimeter, that was something I have been intending to do. But even the dowsing, I would have anticipated, a better outcome. It would be interesting, as you say, to try that again away from the camera.

Twice, I have detected some sort of energy in my bedroom which I have used Joey Korn's blessings to clear and it has worked.

I think as dowsers the challenge is on to find something that can reduce EMFs and for it to be evidenced by using a detector.

Also, I noticed the pendulum you were using was all brass. I use a crystal pendulum. Do you prefer brass over crystal?

Thanks Grahame, all very interesting.

Lynn

Grahame
Site Admin
Site Admin
Proficient
Proficient

Re: Technopathic Stress and 5G

Post by Grahame » Mon Nov 11, 2019 9:55 pm

Lynnie wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 4:35 pm
I noticed the pendulum you were using was all brass. I use a crystal pendulum. Do you prefer brass over crystal?
I have no preferences on pendulums at all, I'll use whatever is to hand.The material is unimportant.
But on a practical level metal or wooden ones are more hard-wearing than crystal so I do tend towards those.

Glad you enjoyed the video!
Grahame
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it - Terry Pratchett.