Dowsing check for free energy: Tensor ring pendant check for vitality, energy field, bovis, efficacy please?

Ask a dowsing question, tell us your gossip, chat etc. here!
rosylife

Dowsing check for free energy: Tensor ring pendant check for vitality, energy field, bovis, efficacy please?

Post by rosylife » Wed Feb 12, 2020 8:47 pm

Hi experts in dowsing,

I am a avid collector/explorer/energy clearer for a higher vibrational life! With my ongoing quest for hunting down free energy tools to combat/lower effects of emf, rf, wifi, electronic radiation, human collective thoughtform, negative media programming, geopathic stress, and general low vibrational space/energies that constantly reach out unknowingly. I could go on the list but, this will surface. With a open mind, I'd like to check out the energy of each pendant for the purpose of regenerative healing on a energetic/spiritual level.

I would invite our forum members to pendulum check on 3 of below items sold as 'healing high vibrational pendant' I decided not to include direct links to get a more 'accurate dowsing' feel, first answer to each individual pendant. Later on I will give links to forum if requested.

Questions:
What is the vitality effect of each pendant upon close contact to a human aura?
What is the energy measure of each pendant in bovis scale or from 1-100%? - +
What is the healing effect of each pendant upon close contact to a human aura in mind body spirit?
What is the efficacy of each pendant as advertised online to serve it's intended purpose for high vibrational pendant?

Thank you very much in advance.

pending upon 3 pendant questions:

1 STU Light Ring 1.6"
2 Gateway Pendant
3 Golden Fire Generators 1"

mike
Professional
Professional

Re: Dowsing check for free energy: Tensor ring pendant check for vitality, energy field, bovis, efficacy please?

Post by mike » Sun Feb 16, 2020 7:39 pm

I should just add here I believe the only way to send or give healing is from the heart, and for that you just need to relax and spend a quiet moment to tune in to the power.I checked all three objects and got a slight movement from the Gateway Pendant, but on the same web site I got a much better influence from the Wooden Wolf Necklace, some objects do offer increased harmony and love, but I would not use something like a pendant to get you to the level where you wish to work.The force I believe comes from within,you just need to reach that place where changes can be made and asked for,it takes time and cannot be rushed,you must first crawl before you can walk and run.Im no expert in this field, but I hope my post helps you reach your goal, what ever that be.

simonwheeler
Copper Supporter
Copper Supporter
Proficient
Proficient

Re: Dowsing check for free energy: Tensor ring pendant check for vitality, energy field, bovis, efficacy please?

Post by simonwheeler » Sun Feb 16, 2020 8:58 pm

I should just add here I believe the only way to send or give healing is from the heart, and for that you just need to relax and spend a quiet moment to tune in to the power
Shamanic practitioners use the idea of being a hollow bone- opening up as a route for healing power....making connections. Some reiki practitioners might use the word "channel". Same idea.
No need for external tools.
As we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our fear, our presence automatically liberates others.

www.simongordonwheeler.co.uk

Simon