Devils Footprints 1855.

UFOs, aliens, inter-dimensional beings and general weirdness.... abandon hope, all who enter here. Mike is in charge.
mike
Professional
Professional

Devils Footprints 1855.

Post by mike »

Very interesting this phenomenon which seemed to occur around Totnes in the winter of 1855, where footprints ran over fields and roof tops and all sorts of places.All kinds of explanations have been have been thought of, but I have looked at Totnes and think that deep fault lines could be involved here.If you dowse Totnes the town has 3 deep fault lines crossing it from ne to sw and east to west and se to nw all centred on the town.So anywhere really you are never far from the fault line underfoot, with the fault lines forming a sort of star shape which covers most of the town and outside in every direction.If during that winter some sort of huge force shook the local fault lines around here it might explain why these footprints appeared, as fault lines can produce from time to time both three and five toed dragon footprints.These appeared in the Telford area during the crop circle era close to the Wrekin/A5 old road when I was researching crop circles, along with many smaller prints at the time.The force followed the direction of the fault line including some energy Leys as well, it was a good time to go out looking for this phenomenon,I could walk fine then and had no trouble walking miles.