Bond Street Liverpool Time Anomaly.

UFOs, aliens, inter-dimensional beings and general weirdness.... abandon hope, all who enter here. Mike is in charge.
mike
Professional
Professional

Bond Street Liverpool Time Anomaly.

Post by mike »

Just picked this up from an Internet report, about people experiencing changes to time in the area of Bond Street Liverpool, and a number of people have reported this over the years.I got a link to some of the reports but then lost it afterwards, but its on the Internet for anyone wanting to check this out....I looked at Bond Street and its very interesting for any number of reasons on Google Earth, and its a place where strong forces exist for sure there.At the west end of Bond street seems to be where all the forces meet,an energy Ley from east to west, and a deep fault line at 5000 feet se to nw and another ne to sw again at 5000 feet down at this precise position.BUT as well as this each side of Bond Street is this big V of powerful energy which meets/joins at Great George Square below Bond Street to the south, with each arm of energy about 872 yards long in the V. At GGSquare the big V energy stops and does not go further south, so Bond Street is caught in this powerful V of energy, plus the Leys and fault lines....I imagine at times when one of these forces charges it reacts with one or more of the others to produce this time anomaly here, going back in times for a brief moment before returning, a vortex of sorts for a moment which bends time ??

Mysterious Time Slips on a Liverpool Street | Mysterious ...mysteriousuniverse.org › 2019/11 › mysterious-time-slips-on-a-liverp.