Skinwalker Ranch

UFOs, aliens, inter-dimensional beings and general weirdness.... abandon hope, all who enter here. Mike is in charge.
TN FireWalker
Beginner
Beginner

Skinwalker Ranch

Post by TN FireWalker »

Hi, Mike and all your GREAT Forum Members, not sure if this fits here but, if not, please delete.
I wanted to let everyone know about this TV series, "Secret of Skinwalker Ranch", here in the US.
It has always been a place of activity of Folk Lore as well as UFOs, strange sightings...to animal mutilation, etc.

This new TV series is great! PLUS they have captured some of the anomalies on camera. This is NOT a 'Hollywood made up show'. The owner of the Ranch wanted everything to be honest and filmed as is with no 'special effects'.

In one of the recent shows they talk about energy, vortexes and portals. The show was filmed last year. I really, really wish they had called in a Dowser to really pinpoint the energy. So far they have used machinery but that has failed as well.

Here are a couple of YouTube links to some of the show that I thought you might find it interesting.

Again, only if they would bring in a skilled Dowser, they might get a better 'reading'.

I hope you find this as interesting as I do.

(mod - corrected media links - G)
Nancy

mike
Professional
Professional

Re: Skinwalker Ranch

Post by mike »

This sounds exciting Nancy,we dont get that video here yet but I shall watch out for it.The area west of the ranch has high energy forces there,the big V lines of energy close at the edge of the line of hills,they coming together in a complex circle of force.This can be found where the Mothman experience is reported in the US,and it's a complex situation the same at Bradshaw Ranch where another big V force is situated....Many thanks Grahame for getting me back on line,I can visit and post my thoughts and experiences again.

TN FireWalker
Beginner
Beginner

Post by TN FireWalker »

Hi, Mike!
Yes it is exciting! We watched an episode last night and it was about the 'Frequencies' on the Ranch. They found a dead cow that 'died from stress'. When they looked at their videos, they saw an 'unexplained object' in the sky right above the cow. It hovered, then disappeared.
Fascinating!
Wish you well.
Nancy

mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

In the area are powerful natural forces there Nancy,you might be in the influence at many points where the forces cross,and offering different things.Animals for the most part will a void these places if they can,while both bees and wasps will be drawn to them.I hope to have a detailed look sometime here,but I'm feeling tired of late and will wait till my mood swings for the good.