Italian town hires dowser

Media reports relating to water issues in general.
Grahame
Site Admin
Site Admin
Proficient
Proficient

Italian town hires dowser

Post by Grahame »

Italian town hires mystic to fight drought
A mystic has been hired by a town in Italy that is suffering from drought to find water using a pendulum. This was during record-breaking heat waves throughout Europe.

Bajardo, a small town on the Ligurian coast with fewer than 350 people, promised to pay a man named Renato Labolani €300 ($297) to perform a “water survey with an agricultural psychic method,”According to the Municipal Contract.

Labolani practices dowsing – a method of detecting groundwater by using a forked stick, a rod or a pendulum. Many dowsers think they pick up vibrations that are natural to the groundwater beneath the soil.

“I use a pendulum that tells me everything: where the water is, how much of it there is, how deep it is,”Labolani has over 30 years experience and spoke to Il Foglio Tuesday.

“I ask the question: how much [water]Is it in this region? Five hundred liters. A thousand. Three thousand. I walk as long as the pendulum is moving, and then it stops.”
CLICK HERE for full story.
Grahame
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it - Terry Pratchett.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Re: Italian town hires dowser

Post by mike »

To the nw of the village where the roads winds into the hills a large circular water butt sits close to this road, and it’s talking all the water which would run down towards the village as springs here, this spring is being drained cutting the water supply to the village below. It’s water comes from further nw of the circular water butt and spring, tap into this and you get your water back, it’s about 15 feet deep down and is good water, not sure of its volume or flow yet ??