My Base Technique and Experience in Map Locating ...

for matters relating to archaeological and historical dowsing.
REE01
Beginner
Beginner

My Base Technique and Experience in Map Locating ...

Post by REE01 »

Map Dowsing has been discussed on so many sites its hard to add new information or input. The results hold the real excitement, gathered by either metaphysical or standard means when on site afterward, and in times past have been gleaned by a something as simple as a forked tree branch, and today by tools as complex as modern and expensive metal detectors, sonar or GPS unit afterward. There's only so much more that can be said about how to map locate. So I will add my experiences after the basic technique I use for pensweep locating.

Using exacting maps for either topographical or nautical purposes is the first key. You will pensweep as usual working from outside your map inward into it slowly sweeping and sensing, from one direction over the entire map marking hits, then again at an opposing 90 degree angle, your map should look like its been crosshatched by the intersecting sweeps as you get a true fix on each target, pretty simple. When starting with a blind target you will want to reduce a world map to palm size say 5 by 7, or 3 by 5, to get a basic continent bearing. No need to waste time and get worn out using overblown large maps at this stage, size them to work with you ! Next reduce the continent map the same way to a smaller image, scan it and locate a region, state or country within the continent. Now that you have zeroed in on your general target area it's to better use the Topographical, Nautical or Mapquest type sites from this point on starting with the appropriate map then reducing those by every frame until your down to distance by yards, and lastly have pinpointed your target to within feet ! That's the first part, distinguishing what those other multiple specks mean that you usually will note you've hit on and inked in addition on your map besides the actual target is another task. They require subgroups to discern, and measurements if you should need to take your information gathering to a deeper level, beyond the primary target. This basic locating process usually should take roughly 20 minutes for all phases uninterrupted from start to finish, taking your time and being methodical, unless your drawing your own maps.

I suggest starting out with a 10 - 25 mile map for the first practices, and to primarily hone in on live targets using a trustworthy on line partner or friends that won't intentionally send you on a wild goose chase, and discourage you. It is no harder to locate someone dowsing distances of thousands of miles away than it is locating someone on a small parcel of land 2 blocks from your house, whatever ability you do inherently have good or bad carries no signal loss over any distance. You can improve a signal by using a human surrogate relay as a beginner to jump start your empathic senses, yes.. but cant take away from your base abilities by doing inanimate objects. Let that be your positive mind set before you ever begin to cling to, it has been true in all my practicing.

Map locating your unknown long distance friends homes on line while your chatting is fun, challenging, confidence building and a great way to practice. While doing map locating in the average pensweep practice you will receive anywhere from 3 to 10 additional markers, so don't ever settle on the first hit being the end of the story scan the entire map. The most halting and heavily inked marker is always your true target, as a second witness to this being correct to your subject locate that persons bed that will hold their signature also, or double check the persons location using the intent word bones, that being the most solid part of our body structure to lock on to. The remaining hits are usually direct relation, neighbors, close friends or any location that carries an emotional overlay associated with their life, you may want to start a subgroup database when you explore this further to refer to with common subgroup words to test over each marker individually, like mom, dad, aunt, uncle, cousin, ex husband or wife, children, step children, best friend, deceased relative those thru common sense usually are graveyard locations, unless it's a missing person and yes I've done those too ! Then what any location may represent like a park ,there home, former place of residence, work, woods, church, garden, fishing spot, pub etc. People who lead solitary lifestyles that I have done usually carry hits on simple things like where they go for groceries, or their favorite place to eat as the big connection in there easily contented lifestyle. Considering alternative or temporary lifestyles, where some are made homeless from extenuating circumstances or disasters out of there control you would use subgroup words befitting that situation like shelters, cars, motels, under bridges, campgrounds, the woods or wherever they may lay there head and call home as possibilities to check. Bit by bit you glean more every practice none are ever boring ! You can also combine subgroups from the criminal perspective when trying to map locate missing persons, never confine yourself to mind limiting options keep your senses open.

When scanning and locating unknown persons if they are on the move you will always come up where they have been not where they are, you'll need to bring out that old western trick where the posse used to catch up by heading them off at the pass ! How that is done ? It is done by jumping to a near future timeline through adding prewritten mental intent into your task before you begin, and this only works when your target has a predetermined destination, if the target is wandering aimlessly so are your results.

Map locating Inanimate objects like missing items, gems, or artifacts carry no negative human resistance factor to hinder you, or positive live response relay to enhance your distant targets. A slight disadvantage in some ways, but they do have a fixed lock on place and positions, unless between the time of your scan and a delayed visit to the site some unforeseen weather event has happened and your target was shifted or carried by those conditions from say water currents, or disturbed by animals, man or machine, etc. On Inanimate objects instead of close human ties through relatives and friends speckling your map. It's related items that will be noted, the larger of them being your true intent tasked showing the heavy ink mark, any similar objects of varying sizes will have a lesser gradients of ink marking. When several hits are found at different depths and distances a scattered debris field will be registered, when several targets of the same material (lets say Indian arrowheads) are indicated at one location. To discern depth pen point each marker on your map to give clear intent to which mark your checking the depth for individually then sweep your chart to whatever reasonable depth your willing go exploring, if it shows to deep pass it up, check another hit. Also be sure you specify by inches, feet or metric values clearly in your intent for accurate depths and distance. The best way to scour any site is using the same methods a Archaeologist would on digs, but would in most cases be overkill for any average lay person.

I remember answering e-mails last year made by concerned family members to search for the displaced family members in Katrina's aftermath, from people seeking alternative methods of finding out if their family members were, O.K. After map locating the first person I knew where they were sure, but I lacked any descriptive detail that would be more comforting, so using advanced pensweep techniques as a second proof to paint the images seen from each person I could see what they were looking at through their eyes in real time, I found one lady was in a serving line. Then I located her spouse outside by a very distinguishable person wearing a national guard helmet, in 2 cases actually. Then some of the lists got lengthy where several family members were listed displaced. So I switched totally to fluid motion pensweep so I could keep up describing them on there porch, or looking at broken trees, and debris piles etc, letting the relatives know they had survived at any rate, knowing I helped in some small way was gratifying. So stay flexible use the best technique that suite each situation and your abilities, use your ability to whatever extent you can, by helping others whenever you can.

( If any of you have kids you'll find them wanting to use you for this talent too, many times a week this summer my daughter has had me check if her friends are home before she goes over to visit, or to see what time other pals will arrive at the water park.) :roll:

http://www.freewebs.com/pensweepquantumvisions/