crystal grids

Hartmann, Curry, Benker... <yourgridhere>. Discussions about the Earth's energy matrices.
Grahame
Site Admin
Site Admin
Proficient
Proficient

Re: crystal grids

Post by Grahame »

An Ri Rua wrote:"I'm going to go with the regulation stars, not the D-Day invasion stars(star with circle around it)." Interesting reference to the regulation star and the D-Day design. Thoughts Graham?
That is interesting - I wasn't aware that they had two variants of the star on jeeps.
The pentagram with circle around is widely called a pentacle these days (I won't go into the whole Wiccan/pagan debate!). For me, it's more of a protective symbol than the plain pentagram, and that's perhaps why they used it for the D-Day vehicles.
But the US Defence dept. have always been into the five-fold symbolism - just look at the Pentagon building! Oh no wait - that's to keep Yog-Sothoth imprisoned, isn't it? :twisted:
(That's a reference to Wilson & Shea's Illuminatus! trilogy, for the benefit of our younger readers...)
Grahame
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it - Terry Pratchett.
Ian Pegler
Expert
Expert

Post by Ian Pegler »

Grahame Gardner wrote:
An Ri Rua wrote:Oh no wait - that's to keep Yog-Sothoth imprisoned, isn't it? :twisted:
(That's a reference to Wilson & Shea's Illuminatus! trilogy, for the benefit of our younger readers...)
Isn't that name (or one very much like it) associated with the Necronomicon?? (H.P. Lovecraft etc.)

Ian
Grahame
Site Admin
Site Admin
Proficient
Proficient

Post by Grahame »

Yes indeed. According to Illuminatus!, he is one of the Elder Gods from the Necronomicon, and supposedly imprisoned within the Pentagon...! And that's one of the less wacky plot devices in the books!
Grahame
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it - Terry Pratchett.
An Ri Rua
Beginner
Beginner

Post by An Ri Rua »

Graham,

what would be the relevance of the orientation of the pentacle? I know an inverse pentagram's potential purposes and symbolism.

To the opposing forces, if you were meeting them, facing them, they would see a pentacle. Or it would be projecting in their direction etc. To your own drivers & combatants, they would see an inverse pentagram or an inverse pentacle, yes? Can anyone shed any light on this? I suppose the intention of the person who placed it is what matters.
Grahame
Site Admin
Site Admin
Proficient
Proficient

Post by Grahame »

An Ri Rua wrote:? I suppose the intention of the person who placed it is what matters.
I think you've answered your own question there, Ruairi.
Grahame