Dowsing Body Electricity

For matters relating to dowsing for health and wellbeing
Hillary
Beginner
Beginner

Dowsing Body Electricity

Post by Hillary »

Several years ago i came across an article that mentions a dowser who dowses the body electricity of humans to deterrnine
if they have cancer. I thought it was Kevin Heitman but can't locate article to be sure. Anyone know about the
subject?
Geoff Stuttaford
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Competent
Competent

Re: Dowsin

Post by Geoff Stuttaford »

Hi Hilary,
As I understand it, although it is obviously practical to determine the presence of cancer by dowsing, it is not practical nto find cancer by measuring, in some way, the electrical energy emitted by the body.....but I could be wrong.
Geoff

Those friends thou hast, and their adoption tried, grapple them to thy soul with hoops of steel (Polonius)
SparkTalker
Beginner
Beginner

Re: Dowsin

Post by SparkTalker »

Geoff Stuttaford wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 12:25 pm...As I understand it, although it is obviously practical to determine the presence of cancer by dowsing, it is not practical to find cancer by measuring, in some way, the electrical energy emitted by the body.....but I could be wrong.
I remember seeing a number of articles relating to various minute changes in the electrical field surrounding tumors, and lesions, within the human body.

Here's one such reference:
Electric currents and potentials of tumors were measured using vibrating probe and glass microelectrodes, respectively. Steady outward and inward currents could be detected at different positions on the tumor surface and magnitudes of the electric currents on the tumor surface strongly correlated with tumor weights.
The above quote is from this report >>> https://www.nature.com/articles/s41598-020-65566-0

I must point out that the above reference is from a true scientific/medical style report, so it's far from a beginners guide! :D

Mark...
"Responses are limited, you must ask the right questions."
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Re: Dowsing Body Electricity

Post by mike »

This is well worth a nose about, dowsing cancer or illness just might be possible, cost nothing to look only time.