For matters relating to dowsing for health and wellbeing
Geoff Stuttaford
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Competent
Competent

Bi- Polar Disorder / Manic Depression and Spirit Possession

Post by Geoff Stuttaford »

In case you may not be aware of the insidious psychological effects that lower astral spirits can have on people you may like to read about a case I have recently dealt with.

In a recent discussion with a clairvoyant friend in New York, she mentioned that a friend of hers 'L' had Bi-Polar Disorder (also known as Manic Depression). We had tried to heal this person a few years ago but, when I dowsed then, I was told that it was not possible to do this.

My New York friend mentioned that 'L' was still subject to this disorder and asked me whether it was still not possible to help him. I did a bit more dowsing and found that, only a few months ago, it had been discovered that some 90% of people suffering from this disorder were under the direct influence of one or more rather nasty lower astral spirits, the remaining 10% were probably suffering as a result of a genetic disorder.

As you probably know, the insidious-and-very-difficult-to-discover presence of these lower astral spirits can be responsible for many psychological problems, most of which can be improved or completely healed by their removal. A word of warning, though; it is recommended that you do not try to contact or remove these spirits yourself as they could transfer the problems they induce in others to you.

If you are presented with a case of Bi-polar/Manic Depression, may I suggest that you dowse to find out if the person is possessed by those spirits and, if so, ask whoever or whatever your guide is to remove them, then dowse to check that they have been removed. If the cause is not spirit possession then I'm afraid I don't have the answer as to how to heal them.
Geoff

Those friends thou hast, and their adoption tried, grapple them to thy soul with hoops of steel (Polonius)
Helen-Healing
Competent
Competent

Re: Bi- Polar Disorder / Manic Depression – Spirit Possession

Post by Helen-Healing »

Something like Jesus casting out the devils?
Geoff Stuttaford
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Competent
Competent

Possibly the technique might be the same but that's all, Helen. I wonder whether Jesus was a dowser.
Geoff

Those friends thou hast, and their adoption tried, grapple them to thy soul with hoops of steel (Polonius)
arthur hamlin
Competent
Competent

Post by arthur hamlin »

It is posible you could obtain more success in this by not casting out or telling something just to go.
I find it more affective to communicate with whatever/whoever is causing distress. By doing so they can be reached more easily and a rapour will develope so that information of themselves will come over for you to obtain the help/healing they very often require.
Arthur
Geoff Stuttaford
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Competent
Competent

Yes Arthur, it is perfectly possible, with some spirits, to do just as you suggest but those astral spirits are the ones who are unaware of the effects they are having on the person they 'invade' and will co-operate by leaving when they are told what effects they are having.

The spirits I referred to are malicious in intent, sometimes originating from the lower astral planes. They enjoy creating psychological problems, such as bi-polar disorder, in their hosts. Those have to be removed by asking your 'guides to do the job.

There is a third type of possession that sometimes follows a severe trauma - invasion by insidious entities described as resembling large black oily blobs, similar to what you can see in lava lamps. These entities can multiply over time and severely affect a person's personality. They also block healing attempts. These entities must only be exorcised by people who have had shamanic training in past or present lives.

I have to dowse to find out which of these 'spirits/entities', if any, are responsible for a persons health problems and deal with them appropriately before any healing can be sent.
Geoff

arthur hamlin
Competent
Competent

Post by arthur hamlin »

Hi Geoff, I regret to hear you have this problem with malicious spirits in the lower astral.
I accept that some really have no idea they are causing such harm down here with physical humans.
I usually ask that all who were involved with the demise of the one causing the disturbance/pain, whatever be brought before me and if they only know anger (being the worst emotion it seems) they will not have seen the Christ light.
I ask them to look above their heads to see if they can see his light after requesting this.
In most instances they can`t but after a time they tell me they can and than it is all around them and they are bathing in it. Only than is it possible to advance I find with them to help them unsderstand what and why they are doing what they are doing.
Arthur
Geoff Stuttaford
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Competent
Competent

Over time I have come to believe that we are 'sent' cases that we can deal with according to the abilities we possess.
Geoff

arthur hamlin
Competent
Competent

Post by arthur hamlin »

I`m sure your right.
I find that some return to say thank you a day later and am grateful they have it in them to return.
Arthur