How Permanent is Your Healing?

For matters relating to dowsing for health and wellbeing
Hillary
Beginner
Beginner

How Permanent is Your Healing?

Post by Hillary »

(mod - moved to Health - GG)

For those that are dowser/healers just how permanent has your healing been for clients?
There are often times when checking up on clients that I find the healing/clearing sometimes
begins to reassert itself. My mentor Raymon Grace tells me that if people are not willing
to change their habits after the healing they will revert to what they were prior to the healing.
This statement sounds logical, but sometimes blocks are cleared, or prosperity is adjusted
which is the reason they need the help in the first place, so this response seems somewhat weak.
I sometimes will follow-up on my own repeating the healing and clearing of a client in the weeks following a session hoping to make the effort more permanent. How permanent are your healings
and do you also have similar problems to mine? What do you do about it?
Geoff Stuttaford
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Competent
Competent

Re: How Permanent is Your Healing?

Post by Geoff Stuttaford »

Hi Hillary,

Interesting questions. From my experience I am 'sent' people whom It is thought I can probably help. I always dowse and ask if I can help them and, if I get a 'Yes,' I find out how, again by dowsing. I always advise those who contact me to let me know if they have not noticed any improvment by a certain date (again dowsed) and, if there is no improvement to contact me again. Further treatment may well be required in those cases. I would certainly agree with Raymon Grace's point about people not willing to change their ways but I get very little of that attitude except, possibly, with third parties - those who someone asked me to help. I expect you know that some people do not want to be healed because they appreciate the attention they are getting when they are ill (I think that might be what Raymon is alluding to)

99% of my 'clients' are remote - contact is by phone or by e-mail. One of my present tasks is to rid three people on the island of Maui of a parasitic infection and it is taking three weekly installments of healing energy to do so.

I'm told by my source, who does my diagnostics, that my efforts are 91% successful, 4% partially successful and 5% do not recover because the illness is too far advanced for any healing energy to have any effect. I have no way of checking this because I do not keep notes so have no idea of the numbers
involved.

Hope this helps.
Geoff

Those friends thou hast, and their adoption tried, grapple them to thy soul with hoops of steel (Polonius)
Satyr
Novice
Novice

Post by Satyr »

I don't always get ongoing feedback from people as I do healing as a 'business' (although I do a lot of 'freebies' on friends and family too). However, I have noticed some things:

Some healings that I do, the problems are caused by stress - if the person then does nothing about the stress, the problems will come back
Some people are, as Geoff mentioned, too ill to be cured, the healing then just relieves their pain/symptoms/etc
Some people are learning a cosmic/karmic lesson from their 'illness' and therefore healing will not solve the problem, but usually helps give them insight into it
Removing blocks and other psychic type healings are usually permanent - although new problems of the same or similar kind can crop up in the future

I also agree with Geoff about the fact that some people like the attention their 'illness' brings and therefore don't really want healing.
Practice random acts of kindness
Geoff Stuttaford
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Competent
Competent

Post by Geoff Stuttaford »

Hi Satyr

You are so right about stress being a factor in cases of 'temporary healing', When I find that stress is the cause I always warn that the person should try to avoid stressful situations if at all possible. This. I find, is often the case with muscle pain, or what appears to be muscle pain where stress affects the glands in the stomach wall to such an extent that the production of hydrochloric acid and other enzymes - all aids to digestion - is diminished. This leads to incomplete digestion and some toxins can remain in the stuff that is absorbed by the villi in the intestines and then into the bloodstream. Sometimes toxins in the blood can then be absorbed by the muscles that will swell up as a result, causing pressure on associated nerves and that process results in pain which is actually a kind of neuritis. It is surprising what effects stress can have on the human body.
Geoff

Those friends thou hast, and their adoption tried, grapple them to thy soul with hoops of steel (Polonius)
Helen-Healing
Competent
Competent

Post by Helen-Healing »

This, I find, is often the case with muscle pain, or what appears to be muscle pain ..
I entirely agree - particularly lower back pain, which so many tens of thousands of people suffer from.
arthur hamlin
Competent
Competent

Post by arthur hamlin »

The next step will be the healing after all other aspects have been looked at and understood.
Once identified like surgeons work a specific area of the etheric version of the physical component that is malfunctioning needs prayer and thought.
I find that it is by coupling up with spirit using their tools via telepathy/dowsing to bring about the change.
I usually interact with my higher guide to help bring this about. Even better if an automatic drawing can be obtained to identify the energy causing the problem and later progress drawings for simulation to act upon if needed.
Sometimes indirect routes linking the areas as Geoff has said is often the case.
Sometimes if it is emotional stress the affected energies will travel to the chest where it infects the existing energies at this point (not always the chakras).
Here it can spread out and find a weak area of energy to propagate itself and than fester.
When sufficient stress energies emerge from the top of the head and flow like a river to the chosen place in the etheric than the physical succumbs as electrical impulses which are healthy for the maintenance of this area are no more as the mind cannot send out any more impulses of support due to the disturbed state that that component part is in and in turn unable to send out needy messages to the mind.
I find that it is vital to remove these festering energies first from the head right through to the place it festers most.
Than like the physical if the etheric area is malignant as in cancer a request needs to be out that the cells be converted to a benign state.
Subsequently further requests are for the removal of these etheric cells out of the system. Once achieved the infected physical component follows suite but checking each day subsequent to this needs to take place and to make sure the removal of the cause has been achieved and continues as such.
I may hardly need to add that the person you are helping needs to be treated as if this person is very close to you to bring about the empathy as part of the recipe.
Arthur
Hillary
Beginner
Beginner

Post by Hillary »

Arthur - I believe you have hit on an aspect of healing that I do not pay enough attention
to, that being the Etheric body. The cells you talk about are miasms and I
have discovered that although I have checked them to some extent when healing, I am
not exploring these cells adequately probably because I haven't fully grasped their meaning.
arthur hamlin
Competent
Competent

Post by arthur hamlin »

Hillary wrote:Arthur - I believe you have hit on an aspect of healing that I do not pay enough attention
to, that being the Etheric body. The cells you talk about are miasms and I
have discovered that although I have checked them to some extent when healing, I am
not exploring these cells adequately probably because I haven't fully grasped their meaning.
Hello Hillary,
Whether we call these cells Miasms or use other terms I feel that as long as we comprehend them as being there as the spiritual counterpart of the physical for the initial healing work than its this that matters.
I also feel we need to bond with the source that enables us to obtain accuracy in this area and to have progress reports so that we can direct our healing thoughts precisely where they are needed.
Very often a healer as you may know will take their hand over the place where a patient has pain or a disability only to discover that their hand dips in close to the body which will reflect the poor state of the physical energy field there.
Like a car if the electrics are not in good sound working order we can`t expect the mechanical parts to co-operate, and often wonder why we do not work harder to understand the workings of our own bodies electrical/spiritual system with the help of the intelligencies beyond.
Arthur