Geoff Stuttaford
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Competent
Competent

Dowsing permission to help someone

Post by Geoff Stuttaford »

Arthur wrote
“I believe it depends on how we express the word permission in our thoughts. I feel that some of us are very much in tune with the other side and that by our very nature and our aura shape, size and colour that emanates from us will depend on how much we need in our expression to obtain permission.”

I have started a new thread for this subject. Previously I wrote, in connection with the subject of helping with spirit possession, “Permission (Can I help ?) is always necessary because, if you tread where angels fear to, you can finish up with something nasty invading you.”, but some might also ask permission to heal. As this is a dowsing forum I’m limiting my remarks to the need to dowse for permission rather than using any other method.

There are those, including me, who believe that people are ‘sent’. to us because we have the ability to help them with whatever problem(s) they may have. Whether they are referred to us by a third party or by some other agency doesn’t matter – they contact us. Before I do anything in these cases I invariably dowse to ask ‘can I help ?’ because I sometimes am told ‘No’ by my source. I then ask my source whether they can help and invariably get a ‘Yes’.

There are other occasions when we are told of someone who is suffering and we think/feel that we can help but, when asking ‘can I help? ‘, we are told No. This can be because a person does not want to be helped, or has a terminal illness, or any healing sent would be blocked, or we find that not even our source can help.

Hamlet said "There’s a divinity that shapes our ends, Rough-hew them how we will—" He could be right
Geoff

Those friends thou hast, and their adoption tried, grapple them to thy soul with hoops of steel (Polonius)
DowserJohn

Re: Dowsing permission to help someone

Post by DowserJohn »

Re Geoff Stuttaford:
"I invariably dowse to ask ‘can I help ?’ because I sometimes am told ‘No’ by my source. I then ask my source whether they can help and invariably get a ‘Yes’.

There are other occasions when we are told of someone who is suffering and we think/feel that we can help but, when asking ‘can I help? ‘, we are told No. This can be because a person does not want to be helped, or has a terminal illness, or any healing sent would be blocked, or we find that not even our source can help."

1. I do not think that we 'help' directly - but act as facilitators for 'Higher Level Healers' - such as Geoff's Source.

2. Even if Healing cannot be 'effectively given' in the physical plane, it can still be effective in 'Higher' planes.

3. No matter what response you get, you yourself can always send 'True Holy Love' to the recipient to be used as needed - you NEVER need permission for this !!

4. I find that the most effective way do do Healing is to ask my Heart to connect to the Heart of the recipient, determine what is needed, and then get the necessary help from 'Upstairs'. This saves me getting mired in details - important since often I would not understand what is involved, and have no 'need to know'.

5. An additional benefit is that my experience indicates that many 'Upstairs' have very specific jobs/abilities - by working through my Heart the correct 'Healing Energies' are contacted.
'Why be difficult, when with a little more effort you can be absolutely impossible'
simonwheeler
Copper Supporter
Copper Supporter
Proficient
Proficient

Post by simonwheeler »

DowserJohn:3. No matter what response you get, you yourself can always send 'True Holy Love' to the recipient to be used as needed - you NEVER need permission for this !!
to me this is the guiding (!) principle and- maybe- the only principle required.
Don’t be so open-minded that your brains fall out. LAWRENCE FERLINGHETTI

www.simongordonwheeler.co.uk

Simon
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

I think anytime someone sends healing to a known sick person, if its heart to heart then its soul to soul and as such does not need permission, you are giving the healing free and in the eyes of God as a gift to that person, as I hope they would do the same for you....Permission would be asked for if you stepped in or was saught out by friends or family of the sick person, then perhaps you have a duty to lay some rules down first, its more business like but still should work,and I think people in need find you more than you coming across them, same as a sick animal will always find a human to help them by instinct.Asking upstairs first for permission is often second gussing, as UPSTAIRS pointed them towards to you in the first place I believe.