Macular Disease

For matters relating to dowsing for health and wellbeing
arthur hamlin
Competent
Competent

Macular Disease

Post by arthur hamlin »

Just thought I would see if anyone is interested in this as Health is so important to all of us.
I have read that many older folk get this especially women.
It affects the centre of the retina and vision is than impaired.
I read that there is a blurring of the center of what you are looking at.
Although I do not have this disease myself, apparently the cause has not yet been discovered.
What I`m getting as I dowse on this is that it is caused by an outside energy source to the person.
I`m told that it is due to the harmful energy emissions coming from the wooden ridge plate of a roof.
In turn this timber is affected by magnesium energies coming out of magnesium deposits in the earth.
These energies are flowing continuously in all directions from that wooden plate so that when that person is in bed the energies can be picked up by that person.
I get that the vibrationary rate of a weak retina will vibrate at approx 980,000 cycles per second. Whereas a healthy retina should vibrate at approx 580,000 CPS.
Now I`m getting that the incoming vibrationary rate of the energy coming from that wooden plate is vibrating at approx the same as a healthy retina namely:- 570,000 to 590,000 CPS.
The result being is that the retina is picking up this vibration which has a slight variation to its own and therefore the message sending back to the mind is now altered.
The mind is than incorrectly programmed thereby causing improper instructions back to the retina.
As a result the retina than becomes undernourished and a subsequent decline developes into a disease.

Does anyone get this. Do you have an explanation for this condition.
I have stuck my neck out for this one but felt it needed opening up as an exercise if nothing else.
Arthur
simonwheeler
Copper Supporter
Copper Supporter
Proficient
Proficient

Re: Macular Disease

Post by simonwheeler »

I have not dowsed this yet but I believe there are two forms of macular degeneration- wet and dry. Does your theory apply to both? And what about that it can affect one eye more than another?
Don’t be so open-minded that your brains fall out. LAWRENCE FERLINGHETTI

www.simongordonwheeler.co.uk

Simon
arthur hamlin
Competent
Competent

Post by arthur hamlin »

Hi Simon,
In my short reply the screen went blank again YUK !- thought I could avoid putting it into word and than transferring it.
So here I go again - if I can remember.
Yes, I get that it affects wet eye only and that just one eye can be involved.
Don`t forget this is just an exercise but hope it can stimulate a response such as yours.
Even better if we can take it further to see where it gets us.
This may seem ridiculous but have stuck my neck out as this was the response I got.
Arthur
Geoff Stuttaford
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Competent
Competent

Post by Geoff Stuttaford »

Hi Arthur,

I’m afraid that I do not get that there is any influence by an external source in Macular Disease. Not even my source does not know what the cause is. It’s a bit odd that you raise this particular problem at this time for me because my cousin, who suffers from Macular degeneration, has just sent me some literature from the charity that deals with this problem (see
https://www.macularsociety.org/ and http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Macular_degeneration )
because she dowsed that I might be interested in becoming a volunteer to help people see more clearly using their peripheral vision.

According to most web sites there is no cure for macular degeneration but when I dowsed whether it could be healed, I got that, in certain cases, it could be. I’m wondering whether anyone else can confirm that..
Geoff

Those friends thou hast, and their adoption tried, grapple them to thy soul with hoops of steel (Polonius)
simonwheeler
Copper Supporter
Copper Supporter
Proficient
Proficient

Post by simonwheeler »

Geoff: Not even my source does not know what the cause is
My mother (in her 80's now) has had AMD for some years and is registered as blind. Age Related Macular Degeneration is, according to her consultant, just that...age related. It may be that there is a weakening over time and the "wet" MD is leaking blood; the "dry" is cracking of membranes (she thinks he said!).
I am unable to dowse this one, I'm afraid...
My mother runs the West Devon support group in Tavistock for those with AMD- there are dozens of members. They have the aforementioned consultant coming to give them an update on research etc very soon.
Don’t be so open-minded that your brains fall out. LAWRENCE FERLINGHETTI

www.simongordonwheeler.co.uk

Simon
Geoff Stuttaford
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Competent
Competent

Yes, Simon, It does seem to be age related in mnost cases. I understand that there is considerable research involved in seeking a cure. My cousin mentioned that there is a chap in Nuremburg who has claimed to have founda remedy and one of her friends (who is the wife of the third richest an in Germany (sic) ) has seen him nd has been cured after a second treatment. For the rest if us, degeneration seems to be the worst feature.

Pity you cannot dowse whether the condition can be healed. I have consulted a clairvoyant friend who maintains that it can in cvertain cases, not all, ., even remotely !
Geoff

Those friends thou hast, and their adoption tried, grapple them to thy soul with hoops of steel (Polonius)
arthur hamlin
Competent
Competent

Post by arthur hamlin »

Interesting but sad you both have relatives affected.
My Mother had poor sight in the end (but not a Macular Disease) and glasses with the ultimate magnification could not help, so feel very sorry how elderly people get affected.
I feel that as you say Geoff healing could help but suspect it could be a lengthy challenge.

I often get with some of these neural complaints a chain reaction or linkage from other things especially metal ore deposits in the ground which in turn gets to change the energies of whats above it or even the energies of the molten core of the earth rising upwards and am interested to learn more of this behaviour as I believe it could lead to interesting discoveries.
Arthur
Bonnie
Novice
Novice

Post by Bonnie »

arthur hamlin wrote:I often get with some of these neural complaints a chain reaction or linkage from other things especially metal ore deposits in the ground which in turn gets to change the energies of whats above it or even the energies of the molten core of the earth rising upwards and am interested to learn more of this behaviour as I believe it could lead to interesting discoveries.
The chain reaction in disease processes interests me, too. I don't know if Europe has Hantavirus, but it's a very contagious disease that made its first appearance in the southwestern US about 10-15 years ago. It is believed to be transmitted through inhaled dried mouse urine and feces (usually stirred up in dusty areas like woodpiles and sheds). When the virus was first identified, the death rate was quite high and I dowsed about it its cause...the answer I got was that on a deeper level than pathogens, the origin of Hantavirus lies in "ancient rage related to radioactive experimentation in the southwest, particularly on Native American soil."

I think that with disease, as everything else, "the thigh bone's connected to the hipbone"...one long vibratory spectrum, with lurches along the way that bounce energy in inharmonious directions, where it can lodge destructively in receptive hosts. I have dowsed that disease is not due to universally applicable causes (contrary to the western medical model), so much as to complex interactions between universal energies and specific groups or individuals, mediated by environmental factors in many instances. Macular degeneration might well prove to be a case in point. In that sense, it might not be easy to tease out external from internal forces; hence the differences in our dowsing.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Is there any common features with these eye problems, are the people affected at one time lived or worked on farms with chickens perhaps, was ANY contact with birds proved, where perhaps mites could have dug into the eyes or been passed by wind blown infections,if it was an age thing Im sure more people would be suffering from it ? Do you have pictures of any of these conditions where the people have the illness, so the pictures can be used as a focus to look for the reason/curewhile dowsing,as I work best with a focus friends and I want to help.
Geoff Stuttaford
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Competent
Competent

Mike, why don't you try to dowse the answers to your questions above ?
Geoff

Harri
Beginner
Beginner

Post by Harri »

Hi everyone,
Lucentis is apparently prescribed to people suffering from age related macular degeneration, but I don't know anything about it as despite being in her 80s, my mother's been registered blind and diagnosed as having early onset MD. There's a marigold extract that anacdotally some people swear by too. I don't know about external influences (a poor diet can't help) but it seems to be hereditary as my Granny also went blind from it. (something to look forward too!) :cry:
Harri
The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science.
(Einstein)
Geoff Stuttaford
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Competent
Competent

Hi Harri,

You might like to look up Lucentis on Google. On some web sites it describes the stuff as having some unwanted side effects whereas on other sites it is recommended.

Marigold extract has certainly been successful sometimes and AMD does dowse to be hereditary in all cases. Hope you don't get it.

In spite of some medics stating that the condition is untreatable there do seem to be times when the condition can be improved or reversed entirely using herbal remedies . I'm still getting that some cases can be healed /improvd using Intent but it is necessary to dowse whether that is a possible proposition, in each case, prior to ettempting it.
Geoff

Geoff Stuttaford
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Competent
Competent

Geoff

arthur hamlin
Competent
Competent

Post by arthur hamlin »

I see these reaons are still unsure or what degree they affect people.
Still room for dowsing I would say.
Arthur
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Macular_degeneration )

Taking your advice Geoff I dowsed the answer to the problem, it boils down to blood pressure I believe after reading this link a few times.Age does come into it but my feelings is the high blood pressure does the damage, and then the condition just gets worse.The eye socket in the picture says it all I believe, and with girls suffering most from this it might be the pace of life and the rushed dinners and house work doing the damage, this stress would play havoc with your blood pressure,so the simple answer would be to take time out and relax more.Controlled breathing and relaxing seems the way forward to reduce the blood pressure shooting up what damages the blood vessels back of the eye...Harri may I ask the question, was both your mum and your gran both ladies who never was still for long, did they always have something to do and never took time out to sit quiet ? And further more are you that same sort of lady,never still making work and keeping your hands busy ? If so Harri you may have the answer to your own question. ? Dont find birds are involved with this problem at all, blood is very involved in my opinion, and more so its pressure,stress of life and family problems could be the answer for the illness...I dont think the area or place you live affects the condition either.