Saguna Silicolgel Benefits

For matters relating to dowsing for health and wellbeing
tomogston

Saguna Silicolgel Benefits

Post by tomogston »

Just wondering if anyone takes Saguna Silicolgel on a regular basis , did they notice any benefits
It helps in Digestive complaints absorbs toxins from the intestines.Also helps skin,hair,nails conditions
Its a colloidial solution of highly dispersible silicic acid
An elderly friend told me he had quite a few liver spots on his hands
They disappeared after taking this product .The reviews are quite positive
ledgehammer
Competent
Competent

Re: Saguna Silicolgel Benefits

Post by ledgehammer »

tomogston wrote:Just wondering if anyone takes Saguna Silicolgel on a regular basis , did they notice any benefits
It helps in Digestive complaints absorbs toxins from the intestines.Also helps skin,hair,nails conditions
Its a colloidial solution of highly dispersible silicic acid
An elderly friend told me he had quite a few liver spots on his hands
They disappeared after taking this product .The reviews are quite positive
Tomogston,

I dont have any feedback, but will ask around

have you dowsed it at all, i found dowsing objects for healthiness to be remarkable useful.

Best

Tom
The universe is a soul, trying to understand itself.... We each have the power to look inward at its immense beauty....
tomogston

Post by tomogston »

I should have Dowsed it at the time,thought i would get reviews first.
Going to look for it next time i am in town ,check it out then.
ledgehammer
Competent
Competent

Post by ledgehammer »

tomogston wrote:I should have Dowsed it at the time,thought i would get reviews first.
Going to look for it next time i am in town ,check it out then.
I find it best to dowse first then get review later, that way there is no preconceptions - but each to their own method. I don't pendulum dowse, I ask for unsafe items (with parameters) and dowse using my rods, I have found medication, plug sockets / electrical equipment to be dowse able, then I dowse for the percentage of health risk, you will find a lot of things will show up, if you then change the parameters of the question to say "with a health risk of over 50%" this should narrow down the information. Remember anything can be potentially unhealthy - so make sure you get the level of unhealthiness / healthiness, and good luck dowsing it amongst other chemicals - this may influence the result also.

Good luck :-)

Best

Tom
The universe is a soul, trying to understand itself.... We each have the power to look inward at its immense beauty....
tomogston

Post by tomogston »

Thanks for the info much appreciated.
Tom