Making a Remedy

For matters relating to dowsing for health and wellbeing
Lynnie
Novice
Novice

Making a Remedy

Post by Lynnie »

Hi Everyone

I’m currently seeing a practitioner who uses homeopathic/vibrational remedies. She doesn’t use muscle testing or vega machine but dowses. As I’m a dowser myself, I’m perfectly comfortable with this and she has incredible knowledge of the body, systems, nutrition, chemicals, toxins etc etc. She makes up the remedies using a box like machine which she puts numbers/vibrations in. The remedies work for sure as I’ve had some quite unexpected but welcome reactions.

Being very curious, I decided to go searching for this machine and found it on the internet. It is a Sulis Remedy Maker. On their website I found a ‘rates’ chart and recognised from my consultation notes some of the rates she’d used. My curiosity is peaked purely because being a dowser myself, I’m pretty confident that I could dowse that rate chart myself and come up with my own remedies. The problem is I can’t afford £800 for a machine. I’ve dowsed and my dowsing says there is another way of getting a vibration into a bottle of water. But after a couple of dowsing sessions, I just couldn’t find out what it was. Of course, I’m trying to dowse what I don’t know about. Anyone have any ideas or maybe already have a way of doing this?

Lynnie
simonwheeler
Copper Supporter
Copper Supporter
Proficient
Proficient

Re: Making a Remedy

Post by simonwheeler »

Try focussed intent. Just do it!
Don’t be so open-minded that your brains fall out. LAWRENCE FERLINGHETTI

www.simongordonwheeler.co.uk

Simon
Grahame
Site Admin
Site Admin
Proficient
Proficient

Post by Grahame »

Sticking to the radionics principle, you could try 'programming' the rate into your pendulum by trying different lengths of string on it to see what it reacts to, and/or number of oscillations; then transfer that to the remedy by using the same length/ oscillations.
It's all intent, but sometimes we need a little extra help with the execution.
Grahame
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it - Terry Pratchett.
Lynnie
Novice
Novice

Post by Lynnie »

Oh the irony. Talk about not seeing what's right in front of you! I hadn't thought about asking my pendulum whether it could transfer the rates, I was focused on searching for some other piece of equipment. Anyway, I've just asked whether it could transfer the rates into a small bottle of water and it said yes. All I need to do is make a note of the rates, read aloud and hold my pendulum over the bottle and let it do it's thing. Thanks guys for nudging me in the right direction.
simonwheeler
Copper Supporter
Copper Supporter
Proficient
Proficient

Post by simonwheeler »

8) :P
Don’t be so open-minded that your brains fall out. LAWRENCE FERLINGHETTI

www.simongordonwheeler.co.uk

Simon
Geoff Stuttaford
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Competent
Competent

Post by Geoff Stuttaford »

Hi Lynne,

There are two other methods you may like to try……

1. Dowse to find out whether a particular remedy will be beneficial for you. wr ite the name of the remedy on a piece of paper, place a glass of water on the paper before you go to bed and drink the water the next morning. You may have to do this more than once.

2. I have dowsed that you re one of the people who can send the vibrational energy of an appropriate remedy to someone else, anywhere, simply by using Intent. I don’t think it is practical to do “self-healing” in this way except in exceptional circumstances.
Geoff

Those friends thou hast, and their adoption tried, grapple them to thy soul with hoops of steel (Polonius)
Lynnie
Novice
Novice

Post by Lynnie »

Thanks Geoff; I'd seen about the paper remedy method and thank you for your second point, it's always good to have your abilities recognised.

Best wishes

Lynnie
DarkChestofWonders
Beginner
Beginner

Post by DarkChestofWonders »

Lynnie,

Sent you a PM.

Alan
Sometimes things have to be believed to be seen