Itching as a result of central heating?

For matters relating to dowsing for health and wellbeing
Catherine Tanser

Itching as a result of central heating?

Post by Catherine Tanser »

My husband, Trevor, suffers itching as soon as the central heating is turned on. He says it feels like being covered by fibreglass particles. He does not suffer if we are in somebody else's house where the central heating is on.

Our central heating system is a gas combi boiler supplying hot water to the radiators. Within two hours of the central heating being switched off the itching ceases.

Trevor has dowsed at great length on this, particularly on the earth energies and the energies within the central heating system. Perhaps he's too close to the problem and we would be greatful for anyone's input.
Catherine and Trevor Tanser
Geoff Stuttaford
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Competent
Competent

Itching

Post by Geoff Stuttaford »

Trevor has dowsed at great length on this, particularly on the earth energies and the energies within the central heating system. Perhaps he's too close to the problem and we would be greatful for anyone's input.
Hi Catherine,

I had a go at this and got the following info...
CAUSE : a NO for the boiler, the water and the radiator, but a YES for something in the air that Trevor has an allergic reaction to. It seems obvious that this substance (a chemical as it turns out) is released by the action of heat in your house. I am wondering if you have acquired any new furniture recently that has been treated with a fire-resistant chemical
and has been placed reasonably close to one of your radiators.

You may like to dowse the above. Hope it helps.

Geoff
Catherine Tanser

Trevor's itching when central heating comes on

Many thanks Geoff for your reply. Trevor is looking/dowsing into the furniture possibility. I will post any findings.
Helen-Healing
Competent
Competent

Post by Helen-Healing »

What a pity that Catherine never came back with any update. I would have been interested to hear.
Catherine Tanser

Itching/Prickly Skin

Thank you Geoff Stuttaford for your suggestion (November 2006!) concerning something in the air that Trevor may be allergic to. We have recently cleaned the carpets, not with any chemicals, just with water and a simple detergent with a VAX Carpet Washer. Trevor is much better. He does still have some slight prickling but nowhere near as bad. We do have some new chairs so they may now be the problem.

Thank you also to Helen Healing for your interest.

Catherine Tanser :)
Geoff Stuttaford
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Competent
Competent

Re: Itching/Prickly Skin

Catherine Tanser wrote:Thank you Geoff Stuttaford for your suggestion (November 2006!) concerning something in the air that Trevor may be allergic to. We have recently cleaned the carpets, not with any chemicals, just with water and a simple detergent with a VAX Carpet Washer. Trevor is much better. He does still have some slight prickling but nowhere near as bad. We do have some new chairs so they may now be the problem.
Catherine Tanser :)
Hi Catherine,

Thanks for the feedback. I'm told that there Trevor is still getting some reaction from the chemicals in your new furniture and that a good airing in the fresh air would help a lot, 'specially in the present gales we are getting in the S,W. I'm getting that Trevor is allergic to and should avoid any substance or compound containing Chromium, particularly when it is in a gaseous state. I think you are instinctively doing the right thing in respect of cleaning your carpets.

Geoff
Catherine Tanser

Itching Skin

Hello Geoff,

Thank you for you prompt reply, pretty good considering it took me a whole year :oops:

Thank you for confirming re the furniture. We will have to put the chairs outside on a dry day. It is certainly true that when Trevor had a new car he had to allow it to off-gas by opening all the windows and sun-roof while car was in garage, for some months.

Have just posted a new topic re ear-noise. Any comments.

Best wishes,
Catherine
Geoff Stuttaford
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Competent
Competent

Re: Itching Skin

Catherine Tanser wrote:Hello Geoff,

Thank you for confirming re the furniture. We will have to put the chairs outside on a dry day. It is certainly true that when Trevor had a new car he had to allow it to off-gas by opening all the windows and sun-roof while car was in garage, for some months.

Have just posted a new topic re ear-noise. Any comments.

Best wishes,
Catherine
Airing the car seems to be very sensible. I have the feeling that the troublesome chemical, in Trevor's case, is some kind of preservative that is sprayed on cloth.

Will have a look at your other post on ear noise.

Best wishes

Geoff