Using Vinegar to Combat Diabetes

For matters relating to dowsing for health and wellbeing
REE01
Beginner
Beginner

Using Vinegar to Combat Diabetes

Post by REE01 »

I had been searching a simple solution to lower diabetes for my daughters friend Megan recently, and others. I had came up with the intuitive idea of simply balancing the body's PH level thru something the opposite of sugar, and what's the first thing that pop's in your head ? Like mine it was probably vinegar, and then thru Pensweep I made charts, as to levels and the proper dosage of harmless vinegar to take. In the range of 350 to 275 I found 4 table spoons needed each day. Then I assessed how long it might take in months before sugar levels and health would see the big turn around , it was optimum result after 6 months in those persons. ~ They were also all large people though ~ Now I thought I had something but I'm not a diabetic, nor could I offer any validating feedback yet, afterward as usual to make sure this Isn't just my own little pipe dream, I always research further what I'm thinking. So, I type in vinegar for diabetes on line, to find out it really was true, and this has been used in other diabetics starting in 2005 as an experiment, to at a minimum reduce sugar levels by 25% every time it's taken 30 minutes before a meal as a counter measure !!!

In one study these facts are reported, studies indicate that 2 tablespoons of vinegar before a meal WILL dramatically reduce the spike in blood concentrations of insulin and glucose that come after a meal. In people with type 2 diabetes, these spikes can be excessive and can foster complications, including heart disease, initial study, about one-third of the 29 volunteers had been diagnosed with type 2 diabetes, another third had signs that they could become diabetic, and the rest were healthy. The scientists gave each participant the vinegar dose or a placebo to drink immediately before they ate a high-carbohydrate breakfast consisting of orange juice, a bagel, and butter. A week later, each volunteer came back for the opposite pre meal treatment and then the same breakfast. After both meals, the researchers sampled blood from the participants.
Although all three groups in the study had better blood readings after meals begun with vinegar cocktails, the people with signs of future diabetes—pre diabetic symptoms—reaped the biggest gains. For instance, vinegar cut their blood-glucose rise in the first hour after a meal by about half, compared with readings after a placebo pre meal drink.
In contrast, blood-glucose concentrations were only about 25 percent better after people with diabetes drank vinegar. In addition, people with pre diabetic symptoms ended up with lower blood glucose than even healthy volunteers, after both groups drank vinegar.
In these tests, vinegar had an effect on volunteers' blood comparable to what might be expected from anti diabetes drugs, such as metformin, the researchers reported January 2005 in Diabetes Care. A follow-up study has now turned up an added, and totally unexpected benefit from vinegar: moderate weight loss up to 4 pounds a week.

Now I realize why the optimum result was near the 6 month level in my experimenting for some, and 2 years was a huge turn around for others, it was considering the weight loss factor !

The Spirit, intuition and pensweep accurately reveals yet another solution for a widespread health problem, Dowsing Works !
http://www.freewebs.com/pensweepquantumvisions/

"Common sense is like caffeine they both wake up the brain cells"
aligner

Re: Using Vinegar to Combat Diabetes

Post by aligner »

Cider vinegar

and for colds / flu try

Cider vinegar + Honey

Cider vinegar + Honey +Fresh lemon juice