protective talismans

For matters relating to dowsing for health and wellbeing
Grahame
Site Admin
Site Admin
Proficient
Proficient

Post by Grahame »

I've split this from the 'Braida Medallion' thread as it seems there is a fair bit of interest in hi-tech protection talismans these days.

The QLink pendant is very popular with athletes, golfers and celebs; it's even been used on racehorses.

It claims to enhance mental acuity and energy levels, and combat the effects of electrostress.

How does it work? The website says:
The QLink is encoded with Sympathetic Resonance Technology or SRT, a pioneering branch of quantum physics. This makes it act as a tuning fork that resonates with the ideal note at which the body's energy system should hum.

The body responds positively to this ideal note and pitches itself to it so that, in time, the ideal and the actual note become harmonised.
A rather more scientific (and destructive) investigation was carried out by The Guardian's 'Bad Science' column:
Drilling down, the first thing we came to was the circuit board. This, we noted with some amusement, was not in any sense connected to the copper coil, and therefore is not powered by it.
it gets worse...
And that's it. No microchip. A coil connected to nothing. And a zero-ohm resistor, which costs half a penny, and is connected to nothing.
Oh dear. The inventor and the people at Q-Link say that:
... they have always been clear the QLink does not use electronics components "in a conventional electronic way".
So there you have it. Is there anyone with experience of the QLink who would care to argue for the Defence? Or the Prosecution? :wink:
Last edited by Grahame on Wed Dec 29, 2021 1:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Grahame
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it - Terry Pratchett.
Pete Gateley

Post by Pete Gateley »

So there you have it. Is there anyone with experience of the QLink who would care to argue for the Defence? Or the Prosecution?
Yes, Grahame. I bought a Q-link (always looking for that little bit of extra help) and tried it on and off for about an 18 month period.

The only thing I can tell you is that EVERY time I tried it I started to feel quite ropey. I think I managed about 6 weeks continuously. If I remember rightly there is something in the leaflet about getting used to the device, however I considered 6 weeks to be enough, if I didn't feel better by then, then enough was enough.

I retried a few times afterwards but always started feeling rough again, so in the end I threw the thing in the bin.

Maybe it was just me but I certainly didn't get any benefit from it, in fact the opposite.

I wonder whether I would have had better results with the "Spiral of Tranquility" pendant....who knows?
Grahame
Site Admin
Site Admin
Proficient
Proficient

Post by Grahame »

Thanks for the input, Pete. At least you felt that it was doing something, even if it was the opposite effect to what you were expecting!

I don't know if you dowsed it for personal suitability before you bought it (presumably not?); I would always dowse before using anything like this, and in this case, it would seem that the QLink is not for me either. :? :)
Grahame
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it - Terry Pratchett.
Pete Gateley

Post by Pete Gateley »

You are right, Grahame. I should have dowsed the thing before buying it.

Think I might try and do that with the "spiral of tranquility" and see what the results are. If they are favourable I might invest.
Grahame
Site Admin
Site Admin
Proficient
Proficient

Post by Grahame »

Pete, do you have a link to a picture or page on the spiral of tranquility pendant? I've never seen them as a pendant, and the ones I've seen have been rather large. Maybe we're talking about different things. The one I'm familiar with is a 'holy hand grenade' or 'orgonite' device made from crystals, copper wire and sometimes also aluminium shavings encapsulated in clear resin, and looks something like this:
Last edited by Grahame on Wed Dec 29, 2021 1:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: fixed broken image link
Grahame
Pete Gateley

Post by Pete Gateley »

Grahame,

Here is a link to a page which has the standard spiral of tranquility, or Beadon Cube as it is also known, as shown by you at the top of the page and the pendant version shown underneath it.

https://lessstress.ie/product/pendant/

Haven't had a chance to dowse its personal suitability as yet but I'll put up what I get when I do. Still formulating the right questions in my head at the moment.

I have to say that personally I don't know the "holy hand grenade". I have an idea of what "orgonite" is (I came across a description of how to make it somewhere on the web a couple of weeks ago) but no idea of its uses or whether it is in any way effective or not. Perhaps you could enlighten me if you have any personal experience.
Last edited by Grahame on Sun Feb 20, 2022 12:24 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: added image
Grahame
Site Admin
Site Admin
Proficient
Proficient

Post by Grahame »

Thanks for the link. I haven't come across a 'Pendant of Tranquillity'; looks interesting though.

I'm perhaps being unkind classifying the Beadon Cube under the general category of Holy Hand Grenades; there are a number of variations on this theme that are not as well-crafted as the Beadon cube. But they are becoming popular both as a remedy for geopathic stress, and more commonly they are alleged to 'harmonise' radiation from mobile phone and TETRA masts.
Also try doing a Google search for 'orgonite', will bring up many more interesting pages on the subject.
Grahame
lotchick

Re: PROTECTION FROM ELECTRO-MAGNETIC FIELDS

Post by lotchick »

Hello,

I'm writing from Poland so please excuse my English.
There is a device called ADR Protect (previously known as ADR-5) invented by a Polish scientist Stanislaw Wosinski. Here's the URL: http://www.adr.com.pl/new/product/adr-protect/ (mod - link updated 10/18 - GG)

You can also use IZYS MAKRO (isis macro) pendulum, which is made by the late Jozef Baj's grand daughter's home factory. This pendulum is said to be the best device used for eliminating water radiation and electro-magnetic smog.

Regards,
lotchick
griff
Novice
Novice

Post by griff »

Hi Ian.

My wife Iris had a pacemaker installed a couple of years ago. She experiences a distinct 'flutter' when in the vicinity of high voltage overhead power lines. I am interested in the possibility of a portable device to eliminate or reduce electro-magnetic field effects.

Some years ago a colleague of mine, the late Donovan Wilkins possessed what he called a 'gismo' which he obtained from a gentleman whom he referred to as 'Clive'. The Gismo consisted of a square tablet of transparent plastic, moulded and with rounded edges, within which was encased a coil of bare 2.5 sq. mm. copper wire formed into an open-ended coil of one turn I think. This he would produce from his pocket and, looking away from what he was doing, cast it upon the ground. Normal dowsing for a borehole site would then continue before selecting the exact position for drilling. This device I understand, had the effect of 'blocking' or interrupting indications from sources other than the object of his search.

Could the gentleman (Clive) and Clive Beadon be one and the same person?. If so, is it possible that a pocket Gismo capable of counteracting or reducing electro-magnetic field effects could be made for my wife to carry at all times?

Kind regards,

griff.
Geoff Stuttaford
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Competent
Competent

Post by Geoff Stuttaford »

Griff wrote :

If so, is it possible that a pocket Gismo capable of counteracting or reducing electro-magnetic field effects could be made for my wife to carry at all times?

Griff,

You may like to dowse whether any 'Tachion' products would be suitable for your wife to carry.

Geoff
Geoff

Those friends thou hast, and their adoption tried, grapple them to thy soul with hoops of steel (Polonius)
Satyr
Novice
Novice

Re: protective talismans

Post by Satyr »

After reading this topic, it seems to me that the monk selected crystals with whatever properties he wanted and just put them together on a surface (the plate) he could have in fact put them on anything. Its possible that he used crystals which are linked to the chakra points. The easiest and simplest way to do make yourself a protective talisman of this kind, would be to get yourself a clear quartz crystal, cleanse it (there are various ways this can be done - let me know if you want to know how) and then imbue it with the intent you want to use it for. You can also "store" energy in crystals for use at times when you need it. The clear quartz is a kind of universal crystal and can be used for any purpose it is programed for. You can however select a crystal for its own particular properties, eg: amethyst is good for headaches and to help you sleep, Rose quartz is good for romance and is calming, etc etc

http://www.kacha-stones.com/quartz_crys ... erties.htm

Its a fascinating subject and I've been using crystals for various reasons for years already.
Practice random acts of kindness
Helen-Healing
Competent
Competent

Post by Helen-Healing »

[Gosh, satyr, you've just reminded me that I bought an odd stone in a charity shop today! It looks like your typical bit of white quartz that you'd find in a stream, but one end is green & more translucent than the rest. I thought it might be fluorite but, on dowsing, I'm told it's green quartz.]

I wondered if anyone is familiar with Slim Spurling?
Some of his talisman tools are interesting.
Michell3z

Post by Michell3z »

if your are interested i found a link where can you read more details about, Spiral of Tranquility. here's the link. https://lessstress.ie/
Last edited by Grahame on Wed Dec 29, 2021 2:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Replaced broken link
Andrew Usher

Post by Andrew Usher »

I have a qlink and have done some physiological studies with it using a nexus 10 physiological monitor and EEG.
We did a base line reading with 10 patients, with and without the Q Link, and 6 out of the ten showed a distinctly altered EEG reading whilst wearing the QLink, which shows something is going on. I haven't had time to look more deeper into it, but i do now wear one myself.

Andrew

(mod - two topics merged from this point - GG)
Andrew Usher
http://www.livingflow.com
Scottish Remote Viewing Group
Dowsing and Healing
Grahame
Site Admin
Site Admin
Proficient
Proficient

Post by Grahame »

That's very interesting Andrew. That's the first positive bit of research on the Q-Link I've seen. Assuming that the EEG changes were correlated with beneficial feelings in the wearers, of course... :P
Grahame