For matters relating to dowsing for health and wellbeing
Grahame
Site Admin
Site Admin
Proficient
Proficient

Medicinal Water with Miraculous Ability to Heal Wounds

Post by Grahame »

Just found this in today's paper, and I'm having some trouble taking it seriously...
Medicinal water with ‘miraculous’ ability to heal wounds is unveiled
Scientists have created a new medicinal form of water, with a "miraculous" ability to heal wounds.

The "super-oxidised" water is charged with reactive molecules that destroy bugs and accelerate wound repair.

Researchers who have tested the disinfecting liquid on the wounds of diabetics claim it may be more effective than bleach.
advertisement

The product, called Microcyn, is created by exposing purified water to sodium chloride - ordinary table salt - giving credence to an auld wives' tale - that of bathing a wound in brine.

It is now undergoing patient trials in the UK and other European countries, as well as the US.
The rest of the article can be found at The Herald.

If this comes to market, it means that the pharmaceutical companies will be charging us for holy water... :lol:
Grahame
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it - Terry Pratchett.
Helen-Healing
Competent
Competent

Post by Helen-Healing »

Hardly holy water, Grahame! :mrgreen:

I lived in Spain for many years, and I remember there's a very popular remedy for wounds there that is a clear liquid in a bottle, that also 'fizzes' on the skin when applied. Hmm...can't remember the name now (senior moment) - I'll have to ask my son who still lives there! Watch this space... :)
Helen-Healing
Competent
Competent

Post by Helen-Healing »

Of course...it's called agua oxigenada - literally 'oxygenated water'. In fact it's hydrogen peroxide. Every Spanish family has a bottle in the first aid box.
Elaine
Beginner
Beginner

medicinal water

Post by Elaine »

Regarding water......Has anyone looked through 'messages from water' by Masuro Emotu or worked with Heavylight pens and coherence in water? For anyone interested, try this link .....
http://www.heavylight.de
I also find salt water best for healing....if you can cope with the sting!
elaine
Elaine
Grahame
Site Admin
Site Admin
Proficient
Proficient

Post by Grahame »

The Masuro Emoto book is always quite a popular item in the BSD shop. I haven't come across the Heavy Light stuff before; although at 600 Euros for what looks like a penlight torch (and that's the cheapest!), I don't think I'll be checking those out anytime soon! :)
Grahame
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it - Terry Pratchett.
Elaine
Beginner
Beginner

medicinal water

Post by Elaine »

Hi Grahame
I agree, the light pens are not cheap but there again it comes down to individual choices about what one really wants. I debated for over a year if I should purchase them or have a new kitchen......there's nothing wrong with my present one anyway!!
Upshot was...the pens won and they work for me and sometimes for friends: but each to their own....healing takes many forms and usually needs a leap of faith
No doubt the big pharmas will get hold of the 'salty water' and it will retail at a mega price! Hey Ho

elaine
Elaine
Helen-Healing
Competent
Competent

Post by Helen-Healing »

Thank you for that link, Elaine - most interesting. The prices are a bit scary though. I appreciate that they say each individual pen is hand made, but prices are still a bit....scary!! :) I was most impressed after reading the testimonial from the lady with dystonia though. It's a most debilitating illness & allopathic science/medicine has not found any 'cure' for it. Some of the testimonials are a tad iffy & airy faery, but this one seemed quite convincing.

Can you tell me something of your own experience? You can do it by PM or email if you don't want to air it here.
Elaine
Beginner
Beginner

medicinal water

Post by Elaine »

Hi Helen
Glad you found the site interesting.....just go with your own intuition re the testimonials and whatever works for you. There's a great deal talked about testing and analysis (fine in it's place) but sometimes I think the yin goes missing!
I found the website originally through reading Stuart Wilde .....the 'black' is said to bring calm to agitated situations and the 'infinity' to work at a deep whole being level.
Will keep you posted.
elaine
Elaine